|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Rayford be required to get for Chaim?
(a) Carpathian uniform
(c) New identity
(d) Foreign currency
2. What is the general attitude of the group toward Zeke?
3. There is no proof regarding Hickman's _____________.
(c) Family history
4. Where will Chaim go?
5. What about Carpathia discouraged Hannah's loyalty?
(d) Political aspirations
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people say they will die before receiving the mark?
2. What is the name of the group of guards?
3. What was Hickman's previous job?
4. Laslo's wife is attacked for what reason?
5. With whom does David have an argument?
Short Essay Questions
1. Buck and Albie get to the prison in Greece and manage to rescue one of the prisoners bearing the Mark of Christ. How is the young man rescued? What plan is carried out by Buck and Albie?
2. What does Chaim mean when he says he cannot be the "modern day Moses?"
3. How does David react when he learns that Chang has received the Mark of the Beast?
4. Why does David insist on taking Ming to the safe house before Chang is hired on at the department? Why is the timing important?
5. What does Carpathia expect to see when he arrives in Israel? Who is responsible for making it happen?
6. What does David use as a reason to refuse Chang's appointment as his possible successor?
7. Buck and Albie try desperately to save Laslo's wife from the execution. Explain Buck and Albie's actions and the outcome.
8. What new turn of events does Hannah discover at the morgue? What makes the Tribulation Force suspicious about the news?
9. Why does Ming Toy go to David for help?
10. David attends a meeting of the directors under Carpathia. David is concerned about one particular topic. What is it and why is it important?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)