|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was located by Hannah?
2. What is the name of the group of guards?
3. One of the religious texts contains a list of what?
(a) Believers' names
(b) Seven deadly sins
(c) Important temples
(d) Bill of Rights
4. What time is Chang's interview?
(a) 9 a.m.
(b) 11 p.m.
(c) 1 p.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
5. What is Kenny's nickname for Tsion?
(b) Unca Zone
(d) Papa T
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual activity is performed by the men in the prison barracks?
2. For what does Carpathia chastise the directors?
3. With whom does David have an argument?
4. Who points out the difference between the two religious texts?
5. Buck believes that what item is less important than before?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carpathia expect to see when he arrives in Israel? Who is responsible for making it happen?
2. Why are Buck and Albie planning to go to Greece? What might be accomplished there?
3. What new turn of events does Hannah discover at the morgue? What makes the Tribulation Force suspicious about the news?
4. Why do some members of the group tease Zeke after he procured the uniforms from the dead GC officers?
5. David tells Ming that he will do his best to help Chang by setting up an interview at the department. What is Ming's reaction?
6. What information does Hickman have that will benefit Carpathia in carrying out his plan?
7. Buck and Albie try desperately to save Laslo's wife from the execution. Explain Buck and Albie's actions and the outcome.
8. Chaim and Rayford discuss Carpathia's death. How did Carpathia die? Who was responsible?
9. What does David use as a reason to refuse Chang's appointment as his possible successor?
10. Buck and Albie get to the prison in Greece and manage to rescue one of the prisoners bearing the Mark of Christ. How is the young man rescued? What plan is carried out by Buck and Albie?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)