|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laslo's wife is attacked for what reason?
2. What is the name of the group of guards?
3. What is David asked to locate?
(a) A research scientist
(b) A guillotine
(c) A pig
(d) The Holy Grail
4. Where does Carpathia intend to go once he is in Jerusalem?
(b) Military headquarters
5. What does Chaim not need to take on his trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hickman?
2. What site is visited by Buck and Albie?
3. For what does Carpathia chastise the directors?
4. Where will Chang work?
5. Buck believes that what item is less important than before?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tsion's explanation of the differences in the religious texts?
2. David tells Ming that he will do his best to help Chang by setting up an interview at the department. What is Ming's reaction?
3. Why does David insist on taking Ming to the safe house before Chang is hired on at the department? Why is the timing important?
4. Why are the members of the Tribulation Force suffering from cabin fever? What is cabin fever?
5. How does David react when he learns that Chang has received the Mark of the Beast?
6. What new turn of events does Hannah discover at the morgue? What makes the Tribulation Force suspicious about the news?
7. What has changed about the job taken over by Hickman? What are Hickman's qualifications?
8. Buck and Albie get to the prison in Greece and manage to rescue one of the prisoners bearing the Mark of Christ. How is the young man rescued? What plan is carried out by Buck and Albie?
9. Why does Rayford try to dissuade Zeke from trying to recover his father's body?
10. What information does Hickman have that will benefit Carpathia in carrying out his plan?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)