|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assumes Fortunato's old job?
2. What has Hattie so excited?
(a) Escaping from jail
(b) Attention from Rayford
(c) Teaching Kenny to swim
3. What vehicle will be used in the getaway?
4. What does David ask Hannah to do?
(a) Remove stitches
(b) Locate the biochip injectors
(c) Shop for food
(d) Hide him from Carpathia
5. What about Carpathia discouraged Hannah's loyalty?
(d) Political aspirations
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hickman's previous job?
2. With whom does David have an argument?
3. Hannah had been ordered to avoid what item?
4. Who is not among the group joining Rayford?
5. Chaim does not believe that he can serve as a _____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carpathia expect to see when he arrives in Israel? Who is responsible for making it happen?
2. David attends a meeting of the directors under Carpathia. David is concerned about one particular topic. What is it and why is it important?
3. Chaim and Rayford discuss Carpathia's death. How did Carpathia die? Who was responsible?
4. Why is Ming so anxious for Chang to get a job in David's department?
5. Why do Buck and Albie tell Ming Toy that they needed her for the flight back to Chicago?
6. What does Chaim mean when he says he cannot be the "modern day Moses?"
7. Why are the members of the Tribulation Force suffering from cabin fever? What is cabin fever?
8. Buck and Albie get to the prison in Greece and manage to rescue one of the prisoners bearing the Mark of Christ. How is the young man rescued? What plan is carried out by Buck and Albie?
9. What might happen in Israel that would cause Chaim to be sent there?
10. David tells Ming that he will do his best to help Chang by setting up an interview at the department. What is Ming's reaction?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)