|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "loyalty enforcement facilitator"?
(c) Sniper rifle
2. Zeke does not want to be linked with _____________________.
(a) Tribulation Force
(c) Reverend Fortunato
3. How long will Hattie have to wait for Rayford?
(a) 20 minutes
(b) 3 hours
(c) One hour
(d) 10 minutes
4. Why does Rayford have trouble contacting David?
(a) David's cell phone is turned off
(b) Rayford lost his cell phone
(c) David is unconscious
(d) There is no service in the bunker
5. What is Stephen's secret?
(a) He murdered David
(b) He is using a prosthetic faceplate
(c) He really works for a foreign government
(d) He is really Carpathia
Short Answer Questions
1. What might a believer do to a non-believer?
2. What will prove Carpathia's resurrection was real?
3. What will be given to every person?
4. Which of these is not an action related to David at the meeting?
5. What is on board with the trio?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tsion believe that Zeke and Hattie may be considered to be "lost causes?"
2. What does Carpathia mean by the joke wherein he states that he "has a new lease on life?"
3. What are the options for those who choose not to receive the Mark of the Beast? Will it be easy for the Christians to survive?
4. What are Tsion's views regarding the Bible's contents? Does Tsion believe that all of it is pertinent or accurate?
5. Why is David concerned about the missing cell phone?
6. What was one of the changes that Carpathia made to the interstate system?
7. Why does Rayford worry about getting into BUFFER with an unregistered vehicle?
8. How does Chloe explain Big Zeke's arrest? Who was responsible?
9. Why is Kenny Bruce upset?
10. Why does Buck set off an explosion right after he leaves Zeke's station?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)