|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rayford go to pick up Albie?
(b) Osh Kosh
(c) Kansas City
2. What is unusual about the nurse's face?
(a) Her nose has been smashed
(b) She has the mark of the Beast
(c) She has the mark of Christ
(d) She is covered in tattoos
3. Tsion publishes articles for whom?
(a) Those who have attempted suicide
(b) Terminally ill
(c) Runaway teens
(d) Those seeking Christ
4. What happens to those who refuse to receive the mark of the beast?
(a) They will have to apply a false mark
(b) They will be unable to work
(c) They will be killed
(d) They will have to live in secret
5. Zeke does not want to be linked with _____________________.
(a) Tribulation Force
(b) Reverend Fortunato
Short Answer Questions
1. Deputy Commander Marcus Elbaz is the fake ID for which character?
2. Albie threatens to do what to Hattie?
3. What is the first name of the nurse in the morgue?
4. Tsion questions the inclusion of what in the Bible?
5. Who originally led the people to Jerusalem?
Short Essay Questions
1. The members of the Tribulation Force are able to move around freely to do their work. How is that possible given the orders from Carpathia?
2. What assistance might Hannah be able to offer in regard to the implants planned by the GC?
3. While at the hotel with Albie and Rayford, Hattie receives an unusual gift. What is the gift and why has Hattie received it?
4. What has David upset when he realizes that the hour has grown late?
5. In regards to Carpathia, what concerns David at the end of the director's meeting?
6. Why is it important for David to get dressed right away to leave the hospital?
7. Why does Tsion believe that Zeke and Hattie may be considered to be "lost causes?"
8. How does Chloe explain Big Zeke's arrest? Who was responsible?
9. Why does Buck set off an explosion right after he leaves Zeke's station?
10. What is the important thing that Nurse Palemoon wants to share with David?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)