|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who originally led the people to Jerusalem?
2. What is a "loyalty enforcement facilitator"?
(c) Sniper rifle
3. How long will Hattie have to wait for Rayford?
(a) 20 minutes
(b) 10 minutes
(c) 3 hours
(d) One hour
4. When will the new rules take effect?
(a) Three weeks
(b) One month
(c) Six months
(d) The next day
5. What might a believer do to a non-believer?
(a) Give witness
(b) Kill him/her
(c) Run away
(d) Arrest him/her
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the nurse prove that David's sign is real?
2. Who is David's secret girlfriend?
3. Where did Stephens/Plank work previously?
4. What is the name of the nurse?
5. The guards at the station are on the lookout for what character(s)?
Short Essay Questions
1. What assistance might Hannah be able to offer in regard to the implants planned by the GC?
2. While at the hotel with Albie and Rayford, Hattie receives an unusual gift. What is the gift and why has Hattie received it?
3. What are some of the things Tsion warns his readers about in regards to Carpathia?
4. David has certain duties that must be attended to even though he is devastated over Annie's death. What are the duties and why are they so important?
5. Hannah Palemoon tries to comfort David by saying that Annie felt no pain when she was killed. How can Hannah be sure?
6. What are Tsion's views regarding the Bible's contents? Does Tsion believe that all of it is pertinent or accurate?
7. Why is Kenny Bruce upset?
8. What is the important thing that Nurse Palemoon wants to share with David?
9. Who is Hattie Durham and why is she important to the story?
10. How does Tsion spread the word about the Tribulation Force and its mission? It is successful?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)