|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hickman can never remember the name of _______________.
(b) Location of the temple
2. The young man in prison is accused of what action?
(c) Disorderly conduct
(d) Mocking the peacekeepers
3. One of the religious texts contains a list of what?
(a) Seven deadly sins
(b) Important temples
(c) Believers' names
(d) Bill of Rights
4. What is the general attitude of the group toward Zeke?
5. Who is Walter Moon?
(a) Security expert
(b) Lieutenant Colonel
(c) David's biological father
(d) Carpathia's half brother
6. Where will Chaim go?
7. What is Buck's reason for being at the prison?
(a) To receive the Mark
(b) To write an article
(c) To visit his brother
(d) To pray for the dying
8. What does Chaim not need to take on his trip?
9. Ming Toy wants to arrange what for her brother?
(a) New identity
(d) Safe hiding place
10. Rayford attempted to do what to Carpathia before he was stabbed?
(b) Rescue him
(c) Shoot him
(d) Gave him a chance to repent
11. Where were the believers captured?
12. Who was responsible for Carpathia's death?
13. Who does Kenny Bruce think is his grandfather?
14. For what does Carpathia chastise the directors?
(c) Being lazy
15. Chang's father wants to be first in line to ________________________.
(a) Be released from prison
(b) Receive the Mark of the Beast
(c) Receive the Mark of Christ
(d) Be crucified
Short Answer Questions
1. What can take away a man's sin?
2. Hickman is searching for someone with knowledge about ____________.
3. What site is visited by Buck and Albie?
4. What animal is mentioned in the title of one of the religious texts?
5. What is David asked to locate?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)