|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the morgue?
2. Who originally led the people to Jerusalem?
3. Of whom is Rayford suspicious?
4. David is preparing to leave which location?
(b) Tel Aviv
5. The guards at the station are on the lookout for what character(s)?
(c) David Hassid
6. Which of these is not an action related to David at the meeting?
7. Where is Rayford waiting in Chicago?
(a) Flat Iron Building
(b) Local pub
(c) Strong Building
(d) Sears Tower
8. What is Chaim's title?
9. What is the first name of the nurse in the morgue?
10. What is the acronym for the rehab center?
11. What will prove Carpathia's resurrection was real?
(a) Someone caught it on video
(b) Eye witness accounts
(c) Autopsy report
(d) No one will challenge Carpathia's word
12. On what have believers become dependent?
(a) The internet
(b) The mark
(c) Underground railroad
(d) Cell phones
13. How can Rayford trust Stephens/Plank?
(a) Stephens/Rayford had good credentials
(b) Albie told Rayford it was okay to trst him
(c) The men exchanged solemn vows
(d) Stephens/Plank bears the mark of Christ
14. Who is the student turned teacher?
15. How many people are at the directors' meeting when David arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the nurse prove that David's sign is real?
2. Who is being held against his/her will?
3. Which is not a purpose of the new chip?
4. Who is being held at the bunker?
5. What is a "loyalty enforcement facilitator"?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)