1. What is the intention of Nicholae Carpathia?
Carpathia, Satan incarnate, wants to take over the world. Carpathia intends to convert everyone to his religion, persecuting all others.
2. How is David Hassid able to see Satan in Carpathia?
Hassid has known Carpathia for a long time and the man's entire personality has changed for the worse.
3. Why is Albie using an assumed name?
The members of the Tribulation Force must disguise themselves to avoid being executed by Carpathia's people.
4. The members of the Tribulation Force are able to move around freely to do their work. How is that possible given the orders from Carpathia?
Hassid is a genius at creating false identities and disguises. Hassid arranges for new names and documents for key members and those who need to escape from Carpathia's clutches.
5. Who is Hattie Durham and why is she important to the story?
Hattie Durham is a non-believer who has had contact with the Tribulation Force. Hattie has been sent to a rehab facility that is so awful as to prompt the woman's suicide.
This section contains 2,558 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)