Chapters One and Two
• Nicholae Carpathia wants to take over the world.
• David Hassid attends a speech given by Carpathia.
• Hassid notices significant changes in Carpathia since he was resurrected.
• Hassid sees Satan in Carpathia.
• Hassid tries to find Annie, his secret fiancée.
• Rayford Steele, a member of Tribulation Force, goes to pick up a friend.
• Steele has missed several calls from Hattie, a non-believer.
• Hattie has been taken to BUFFER, a rehab facility.
• Sttele worries about Hattie's well being.
Chapters Three and Four
• Buck prepares to leave.
• Big Zeke is arrested.
• Rayford cannot reach David who is still unconscious.
• Albie and Rayford may have to make alternate plans to rescue Hattie.
• David comes through; Albie and Rayford enter BUFFER.
• Rayford suspects there is a trap.
• David wakes in the hospital and realizes that his phone is missing.
• David meets Hannah Palemoon, a fellow believer.
• David plans...
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)