|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Logan recaps Susanna's investigation for Elizabeth and Michael, whose personal history does he begin with?
2. What does the Director of the Society give Elliott the green light to do?
(a) Kill Osbourne.
(b) Burn the plane.
(c) Fight the legal department.
(d) Shoot the police.
3. What does Michael read that tells him about the "fallout" of Dayton's investigative piece?
(a) The daily papers.
(b) The assignment.
(c) The literary journal.
(d) The book reading.
4. Where does Elizabeth take a rental car after passing the turnpike and leaving behind her old car?
(a) Block Island.
(b) Shelter Island.
5. Who is Michael able to identify as he watches airport arrivals as he follows the trail of Stoltenberg?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes ahead to the house belonging to a relative of Elizabeth to set up security measures prior to the arrival of October?
2. Where is Michael recovering from his gunshot wound?
3. Who is Logan in relationship to Susanna?
4. Eva Tebbe is the name employed by ______.
5. Where do Delaroche and Astrid travel to access his email?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Delaroche sit in Du Pont circle watching couriers?
2. How does Anne threaten Elliott when she meets with him after slipping out of the White House?
3. Why does Eric take Astrid to the desert?
4. What does Elliott intend on doing to Delaroche after he finishes his mission?
5. How does Delaroche travel to Shelter Island when the ferry is closed?
6. Why does the Sword of Gaza say they launched an attack at Heathrow?
7. How does Beckwith get re-elected?
8. Why does Michael go to Cairo?
9. When Michael meets with Awad, what does Awad give him that helps him in his case?
10. What happens to Alatron Defense Systems regarding the missile defense project, after the story is revealed?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)