|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes ahead to the house belonging to a relative of Elizabeth to set up security measures prior to the arrival of October?
2. On what ferry does Michael meet with a Muslim terrorist group?
3. Why is Michael furious with Carter about the October file?
(a) He is angry about its purpose.
(b) He is angry about getting it late.
(c) He is angry about its size.
(d) He is angry about its information.
4. What kind of a meeting does the President have with Michael, giving him permission to meet with a Muslim terrorist group?
(a) A teleconference.
(c) Phone call.
5. What does Elizabeth use to shoot Astrid?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A .45.
(c) A rifle.
(d) An automatic revolver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Michael learn about as he follows the trail of Stoltenberg?
2. Which organization has claimed responsibility for the murder of individuals at the airport?
3. Where does Stoltenberg get his driver to take him and Astrid?
4. When Astrid follows Elizabeth, what does Elizabeth put in the car when she exits as a ruse?
5. What does Anne Beckwith threaten Elliott with if Susanna's story about the airline is published?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eric take Astrid to the desert?
2. What does Elliott intend on doing to Delaroche after he finishes his mission?
3. Why does a detective visit Vandenburg?
4. Why does Delaroche receive another 1.5 million after he got paid for killing Eric?
5. Why does Logan want to meet with Elizabeth?
6. How does Elizabeth trick Astrid and Delaroche temporarily from her car?
7. How does Anne threaten Elliott when she meets with him after slipping out of the White House?
8. Why does Delaroche sit in Du Pont circle watching couriers?
9. When Michael meets with Awad, what does Awad give him that helps him in his case?
10. What happens to Alatron Defense Systems regarding the missile defense project, after the story is revealed?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)