|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Elizabeth sequestered for her protection but is noticed by Astrid on the island?
(b) The cellar.
(c) A cavern.
(d) A guest cottage.
2. Who is Michael able to identify as he watches airport arrivals as he follows the trail of Stoltenberg?
3. Where does Michael go to call Elizabeth and give an update, insisting upon the importance of the impending meeting on the ferry?
4. What does the package that Michael received at his office contain information about?
5. When Charlie Gibbons discovers the dead dogs on the island, who kills him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Astrid make contact with Stoltenberg?
2. Who discards Michael's claim stating there is simply no proof of such an outrageous conspiracy?
3. Where does Michael dodge gunfire and grenades?
4. What bill does Beckwith introduce into Congress that his wife designed?
5. What does the Director of the Society give Elliott the green light to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Delaroche confide in Astrid as they walk the border by Vermont?
2. How does Elizabeth trick Astrid and Delaroche temporarily from her car?
3. When Michael meets with Awad, what does Awad give him that helps him in his case?
4. Why does Logan want to meet with Elizabeth?
5. How does Beckwith get re-elected?
6. How is Awad killed and the ferry bombed?
7. Why does a detective visit Vandenburg?
8. What does Carter reveal about October to Michael from the CIA after the Shelter Island incident?
9. Why does Adrian give Michael a gift as he clears out his office?
10. Why does Michael go to Cairo?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)