|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes ahead to the house belonging to a relative of Elizabeth to set up security measures prior to the arrival of October?
2. When Logan wants to meet Elizabeth, who insists on coming along as well?
3. What does Michael watch regarding airport arrivals as he follows the trail of Stoltenberg?
4. When Michael is awakened by barking dogs, where does he call, demanding assistance from the local police?
5. What is the apparent role of the tall blond man that follows Elizabeth and Max into the restaurant and then calls Callahan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Michael dodge gunfire and grenades?
2. Where does Astrid make contact with Stoltenberg?
3. What does the item that Michael and Elizabeth receive at the Georgetown University Medical Center tell them about their children?
4. Who is Logan in relationship to Susanna?
5. What does the Director of the Society give Elliott the green light to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Michael meets with Awad, what does Awad give him that helps him in his case?
2. How does Anne threaten Elliott when she meets with him after slipping out of the White House?
3. What does Elliott intend on doing to Delaroche after he finishes his mission?
4. Why is Elizabeth taking a new position at a new law firm?
5. Why does Adrian give Michael a gift as he clears out his office?
6. Why do Delaroche and Astrid fly into Canada?
7. How does Elizabeth trick Astrid and Delaroche temporarily from her car?
8. How does Delaroche confide in Astrid as they walk the border by Vermont?
9. Why does Michael go to Cairo?
10. How does Elizabeth defend herself from Astrid?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)