|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Delaroche and Astrid retrieve their belongings from their hotel, what is Delaroche unwilling to accept as his result for the mission?
2. Looking again at Osbourne's dossier, Delaroche is convinced they will go to Elizabeth's ______ home.
3. Who does Michael learn about as he follows the trail of Stoltenberg?
(a) A mole.
(b) A priest.
(c) A friend.
(d) A ransom.
4. What does Delaroche steal to get to the island to complete his mission, fighting off bad weather?
(a) A ship.
(b) A raft.
(c) A whaler.
(d) A boat slip.
5. Where are Delaroche and Astrid when they are preparing for the assassination of Eric Stoltenberg?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael and Elizabeth dress in heavy winter clothing, what do they count upon to show which door or window has been breached?
2. What information is Delaroche given on Michael Osbourne?
3. Where do Delaroche and Astrid travel to access his email?
4. Who is Logan in relationship to Susanna?
5. When Michael goes with Elizabeth to the Georgetown University Medical Center, what do they receive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Logan want to meet with Elizabeth?
2. How is Awad killed and the ferry bombed?
3. What does Elliott intend on doing to Delaroche after he finishes his mission?
4. How does Astrid plan to trick Eric so she can kill him?
5. How does Delaroche travel to Shelter Island when the ferry is closed?
6. Why do Delaroche and Astrid fly into Canada?
7. Why is Elizabeth taking a new position at a new law firm?
8. How does Delaroche confide in Astrid as they walk the border by Vermont?
9. How does Elizabeth gain access to Braxton's files?
10. Why does Eric take Astrid to the desert?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)