|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose tarnished reputation has moved him to withdraw from the nomination for Secretary of State?
2. Where does Michael go after being called a hero for his actions at the airport?
(a) The British Embassy.
(b) The Foreign Service.
(c) The Embacadero.
(d) The American Embassy.
3. What does Delaroche steal to get to the island to complete his mission, fighting off bad weather?
(a) A boat slip.
(b) A ship.
(c) A whaler.
(d) A raft.
4. As Anne and Elliott meet, Elizabeth and Max are back at the law office, what does Elizabeth use to to get to Braxton's files on Elliott and Beckwith?
(d) Nail files.
5. When Michael goes with Elizabeth to the Georgetown University Medical Center, what do they receive?
(a) A letter.
(b) A book.
(c) A sonogram.
(d) An email.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information is Delaroche given on Michael Osbourne?
2. Where does Elizabeth take a rental car after passing the turnpike and leaving behind her old car?
3. Where is Elizabeth sequestered for her protection but is noticed by Astrid on the island?
4. When Logan recaps Susanna's investigation for Elizabeth and Michael, whose personal history does he begin with?
5. Who visits Vandenburg in DC after checking Susanna Dayton's phone records?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Elizabeth taking a new position at a new law firm?
2. Why does Logan want to meet with Elizabeth?
3. What happens to Alatron Defense Systems regarding the missile defense project, after the story is revealed?
4. Why does the Sword of Gaza say they launched an attack at Heathrow?
5. Why does Michael go to Cairo?
6. How does Anne threaten Elliott when she meets with him after slipping out of the White House?
7. Why does Delaroche want to go to Shelter Island?
8. Why do Delaroche and Astrid fly into Canada?
9. Why does Delaroche sit in Du Pont circle watching couriers?
10. Why does a detective visit Vandenburg?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)