|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Elizabeth and Susanna talk about Sam Braxton, who is behind them wearing a high-frequency headpiece?
(a) A student.
(b) A jogger.
(c) A priest.
(d) A teacher.
2. Where is President Beckwith when he is notified of the strike?
(a) San Diego.
(b) San Francisco.
3. Who has been groomed for specialized assassinations among the group of Soviet agents?
(a) The old man.
(b) The young girl.
(c) The old woman.
(d) The teenager.
4. How many points does Sterling lead over Beckwith?
5. How much does Elliott stand to make on the missile defense system?
Short Answer Questions
1. Prior to Elliott's party, what do his guests watch on television?
2. What kind of leaders does the Muslim terrorist group that Michael studies focus on assassinating?
3. What vehicle picks ups Abu's assassin from the yacht?
4. Where does Michael go to give his report to his superiors at midnight in his building?
5. What kind of an accomplice does Delaroche realize he needs before he travels to Amsterdam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the ruse employed by the two men on a large yacht off the coast of Long Island for their journey?
2. What is the young Soviet agent groomed for?
3. What does Michael receive that leads him to believe the dead man is Mahmoud?
4. How is Mahmoud described on board the yacht off the coast of Long Island?
5. Why does Delaroche hire Astrid?
6. What will the three agents do after they cross the border?
7. What does Beckwith talk about in his speech to the public?
8. Why does Braxton accept Elizabeth into his firm?
9. Why is Michael at a desk job for the CIA?
10. Why is Cannon opposed to the missile project?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)