|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vandenburg charge Susanna with regarding her work when she calls him prior to turning in her journalistic piece about the President?
(a) Shoddy journalism.
(b) Failure to win.
2. What does Susanna ask Elizabeth to do that she cannot because of attorney-client privilege?
3. What kind of an accomplice does Delaroche realize he needs before he travels to Amsterdam?
(a) A veteran.
(b) A friend.
(c) A male.
(d) A female.
4. What has proven to be an obstacle to the men off the coast of Long Island who are trying to shoot a plane?
5. What vehicle picks ups Abu's assassin from the yacht?
(a) A train.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A car.
(d) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Susanna leaves for her evening jog, what does she injure that forces her to go back to her house?
2. Who is killed as a result of the orders given to a Soviet agent crossing the border?
3. Where does Astrid live when she learns her father was involved with the Nazis?
4. Where does Michael return to find an angry Elizabeth waiting for him in their townhouse?
5. What does the Society for International Development and Cooperation try to maintain in the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Delaroche called the solitaire?
2. How do the Soviet agents intend to fool people upon their arrival in Austria?
3. What is the ruse employed by the two men on a large yacht off the coast of Long Island for their journey?
4. How is the The Society for International Development and Cooperation depicted in Part Two: November: Chapters 11-15?
5. What does Michael receive that leads him to believe the dead man is Mahmoud?
6. Why does Braxton accept Elizabeth into his firm?
7. Why do Ari Shamron, Kalnikov and Mitchell Elliott congratulate themselves in the Caribbean?
8. Why is Elizabeth angry with Michael when he returns from his investigation to their house in Georgetown?
9. What is the relationship between Susanna and Elizabeth?
10. Why is Elizabeth jealous of Sarah?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)