|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Michael able to identify as he watches airport arrivals as he follows the trail of Stoltenberg?
2. What kind of refugee camp does Awad grow up in?
3. Who does Michael learn about as he follows the trail of Stoltenberg?
(a) A priest.
(b) A ransom.
(c) A mole.
(d) A friend.
4. What information is Delaroche given on Michael Osbourne?
(a) A book.
(b) A dossier.
(c) A letter.
(d) A costume.
5. When Logan recaps Susanna's investigation for Elizabeth and Michael, whose personal history does he begin with?
6. On what ferry does Michael meet with a Muslim terrorist group?
7. What does Michael read that tells him about the "fallout" of Dayton's investigative piece?
(a) The book reading.
(b) The assignment.
(c) The literary journal.
(d) The daily papers.
8. Where does Michael go after being called a hero for his actions at the airport?
(a) The British Embassy.
(b) The Foreign Service.
(c) The Embacadero.
(d) The American Embassy.
9. Who visits Vandenburg in DC after checking Susanna Dayton's phone records?
(a) A detective.
(d) A friend.
10. Why is Michael furious with Carter about the October file?
(a) He is angry about its size.
(b) He is angry about getting it late.
(c) He is angry about its purpose.
(d) He is angry about its information.
11. When Delaroche kills the cop, who moves to the front of the car and discovers it is a mannequin and not a person?
12. When Delaroche and Astrid retrieve their belongings from their hotel, what is Delaroche unwilling to accept as his result for the mission?
13. Where does Stoltenberg get his driver to take him and Astrid?
(a) The desert.
(b) The highway.
(c) The golf course.
(d) The bookstore.
14. When Michael renders an assailant unconscious, how many people do security guards at the airport kill?
15. Where are Delaroche and Astrid when they are preparing for the assassination of Eric Stoltenberg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the package that Michael received at his office contain information about?
2. From where does Elizabeth resign to work for a new firm in NY after the twins are born?
3. Why does Beckwith's wife want him to work in the private sector instead of the government?
4. Elliott and the Society Director plan on killing ______ after he completes his mission of murder.
5. Who kills both the driver and Stoltenberg?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)