|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Delaroche sitting observing the bicycle couriers, so he may imitate their dress and mannerisms?
(a) Hampshire Avenue.
(b) Du Pont Circle.
(c) Washington Center.
(d) Park Slope.
2. What does Elizabeth use to shoot Astrid?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) An automatic revolver.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A .45.
3. Where is Michael when he realizes he will miss his appointment with Elizabeth for the in vitro procedure?
(a) New York.
4. When Delaroche and Astrid have been flown into a remote part of Canada, what awaits to transport them?
(a) A Miata.
(b) A Toyota Tercel.
(c) A Range Rover.
(d) A VW beetle.
5. When Logan wants to meet Elizabeth, who insists on coming along as well?
6. Where do Delaroche and Astrid travel to access his email?
7. When Michael and Elizabeth dress in heavy winter clothing, what do they count upon to show which door or window has been breached?
(a) The Army.
(b) The security system.
(c) The Airforce.
(d) The broker system.
8. What does Michael read that tells him about the "fallout" of Dayton's investigative piece?
(a) The assignment.
(b) The literary journal.
(c) The daily papers.
(d) The book reading.
9. When Michael renders an assailant unconscious, how many people do security guards at the airport kill?
10. When Astrid picks up Delaroche, who do they follow that is stopped for speeding and turns out to be a mannequin?
11. What does Michael think is the reason Elliott and a group of secret "rogue operatives" attacked the airliner?
(a) To obtain the missile defense contract and win power in the Senate.
(b) To obtain the missile defense contract and create further tension in the Middle East.
(c) To obtain the missile defense contract and blame El Quaida and Al Jazeera.
(d) To obtain the missile defense contract and gain influence.
12. When Michael goes with Elizabeth to the Georgetown University Medical Center, what do they receive?
(a) A sonogram.
(b) An email.
(c) A book.
(d) A letter.
13. When Logan recaps Susanna's investigation for Elizabeth and Michael, whose personal history does he begin with?
14. Where does Michael dodge gunfire and grenades?
(a) Burlington Airport.
(b) Heathrow Airport.
(c) Telluride Airport.
(d) Huntsdale Airport.
15. Where is Ivan Drozdov murdered?
(a) A temple.
(b) A cottage.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eva Tebbe is the name employed by ______.
2. Who visits Vandenburg in DC after checking Susanna Dayton's phone records?
3. Whom does Delaroche kill when he lands on the island and heads up to the house to complete his mission?
4. What does Michael discover about his boss Monica and Elliott?
5. What kind of land does Anne Beckwith buy south of San Diego?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)