|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Michael a present when he returns to his office?
2. What does Michael think is the reason Elliott and a group of secret "rogue operatives" attacked the airliner?
(a) To obtain the missile defense contract and gain influence.
(b) To obtain the missile defense contract and win power in the Senate.
(c) To obtain the missile defense contract and blame El Quaida and Al Jazeera.
(d) To obtain the missile defense contract and create further tension in the Middle East.
3. What does Michael discover about his boss Monica and Elliott?
(a) They are too difficult.
(b) They are gaining control.
(c) They are having an affair.
(d) They are his superiors.
4. What does Michael read that tells him about the "fallout" of Dayton's investigative piece?
(a) The daily papers.
(b) The book reading.
(c) The assignment.
(d) The literary journal.
5. Elliott and the Society Director plan on killing ______ after he completes his mission of murder.
6. When Delaroche kills the cop, who moves to the front of the car and discovers it is a mannequin and not a person?
7. Where does Anne Beckwith slip out of without normal security to see old friends?
(a) The Governor's Mansion.
(b) The White House.
(c) Cape Cod.
8. While Elliott met with Anne Beckwith, he promised her a _____ position.
9. What information is Delaroche given on Michael Osbourne?
(a) A letter.
(b) A dossier.
(c) A book.
(d) A costume.
10. What does the Director of the Society give Elliott the green light to do?
(a) Shoot the police.
(b) Burn the plane.
(c) Fight the legal department.
(d) Kill Osbourne.
11. Who visits Vandenburg in DC after checking Susanna Dayton's phone records?
(a) A detective.
(d) A friend.
12. What does the package that Michael received at his office contain information about?
13. When the money is wired to Delaroche, how much more is he promised to do another assassination?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 3 million.
(c) 1.5 million.
(d) 2.5 million.
14. Where is Elizabeth sequestered for her protection but is noticed by Astrid on the island?
(a) A cavern.
(b) A guest cottage.
(d) The cellar.
15. Where are Delaroche and Astrid when they are preparing for the assassination of Eric Stoltenberg?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Michael recovering from his gunshot wound?
2. Where does Michael go after being called a hero for his actions at the airport?
3. As Anne and Elliott meet, Elizabeth and Max are back at the law office, what does Elizabeth use to to get to Braxton's files on Elliott and Beckwith?
4. Where does Stoltenberg get his driver to take him and Astrid?
5. Whom does Delaroche kill when he lands on the island and heads up to the house to complete his mission?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)