|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Michael learn about as he follows the trail of Stoltenberg?
(a) A mole.
(b) A ransom.
(c) A friend.
(d) A priest.
2. What does Delaroche steal to get to the island to complete his mission, fighting off bad weather?
(a) A boat slip.
(b) A whaler.
(c) A raft.
(d) A ship.
3. From where does Elizabeth resign to work for a new firm in NY after the twins are born?
(a) Braxton's firm.
(b) Osbourne's firm.
(c) Vandenburg's firm.
(d) Elliott's firm.
4. What does Michael discover about his boss Monica and Elliott?
(a) They are having an affair.
(b) They are too difficult.
(c) They are his superiors.
(d) They are gaining control.
5. Who is Michael able to identify as he watches airport arrivals as he follows the trail of Stoltenberg?
6. Looking again at Osbourne's dossier, Delaroche is convinced they will go to Elizabeth's ______ home.
7. Where are Delaroche and Astrid when they are preparing for the assassination of Eric Stoltenberg?
8. What kind of a meeting does the President have with Michael, giving him permission to meet with a Muslim terrorist group?
(b) A teleconference.
(c) Phone call.
9. Who gives Michael a present when he returns to his office?
10. Whose death does Michael receive information about after receiving the October file?
(c) Mr. Drake.
11. Elliott and the Society Director plan on killing ______ after he completes his mission of murder.
12. What does the package that Michael received at his office contain information about?
13. When Michael is awakened by barking dogs, where does he call, demanding assistance from the local police?
14. Why does Beckwith's wife want him to work in the private sector instead of the government?
(a) To make more money.
(b) To become famous.
(c) To lose power.
(d) To win awards.
15. Eva Tebbe is the name employed by ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael renders an assailant unconscious, how many people do security guards at the airport kill?
2. When Logan wants to meet Elizabeth, who insists on coming along as well?
3. When Logan recaps Susanna's investigation for Elizabeth and Michael, whose personal history does he begin with?
4. What does Michael read that tells him about the "fallout" of Dayton's investigative piece?
5. On what ferry does Michael meet with a Muslim terrorist group?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)