|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Elizabeth resign to work for a new firm in NY after the twins are born?
(a) Osbourne's firm.
(b) Elliott's firm.
(c) Vandenburg's firm.
(d) Braxton's firm.
2. Whom does Delaroche kill when he lands on the island and heads up to the house to complete his mission?
(b) Security agents.
3. When Logan wants to meet Elizabeth, who insists on coming along as well?
4. What does the Director of the Society give Elliott the green light to do?
(a) Burn the plane.
(b) Fight the legal department.
(c) Kill Osbourne.
(d) Shoot the police.
5. Why does Beckwith's wife want him to work in the private sector instead of the government?
(a) To make more money.
(b) To lose power.
(c) To win awards.
(d) To become famous.
6. As Michael heals, for whom does he draft his report?
7. What does the package that Michael received at his office contain information about?
8. Where is Delaroche sitting observing the bicycle couriers, so he may imitate their dress and mannerisms?
(a) Washington Center.
(b) Park Slope.
(c) Hampshire Avenue.
(d) Du Pont Circle.
9. Who explains that the CIA has discovered October's initial cover and residence in France?
10. Whose tarnished reputation has moved him to withdraw from the nomination for Secretary of State?
11. When Charlie Gibbons discovers the dead dogs on the island, who kills him?
12. What information is Delaroche given on Michael Osbourne?
(a) A dossier.
(b) A book.
(c) A costume.
(d) A letter.
13. What does Michael read that tells him about the "fallout" of Dayton's investigative piece?
(a) The assignment.
(b) The daily papers.
(c) The literary journal.
(d) The book reading.
14. Who are Delaroche and Astrid planning to assassinate as they travel into the United States?
15. Who visits Vandenburg in DC after checking Susanna Dayton's phone records?
(b) A detective.
(c) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Anne and Elliott meet, Elizabeth and Max are back at the law office, what does Elizabeth use to to get to Braxton's files on Elliott and Beckwith?
2. When Astrid follows Elizabeth, what does Elizabeth put in the car when she exits as a ruse?
3. When Michael goes with Elizabeth to the Georgetown University Medical Center, what do they receive?
4. Why is Michael furious with Carter about the October file?
5. What does Michael think is the reason Elliott and a group of secret "rogue operatives" attacked the airliner?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)