|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joined the Muslim terrorist group that Michael studies as a gunman and bomb maker?
2. What has President Beckwith's wife urged him to do that he is reluctant about?
(a) Run for re-election.
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Fight his opponent.
(d) Give a speech.
3. What role does Ari Shamron have in the Israeli Mossad?
(a) He is the Governor.
(b) He is the Program Leader.
(c) He is the Deputy Director.
(d) He is the Project Manager.
4. Senator Cannon is vehemently opposed to the defense project, stating that it is only the method by which ______ repays heavy contributors.
(a) Michael Osbourne.
(b) Paul Vandenberg.
(c) Michael Elliott.
(d) President Beckwith.
5. What vehicle picks ups Abu's assassin from the yacht?
(a) A train.
(b) A boat.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A car.
6. What vehicle has not been found that Michael's organization has been looking for in relationship to the bombing?
(a) The car.
(b) The helicopter.
(c) The yacht.
(d) The boat.
7. What organization is Abu Jihad a freelance member of?
8. What will the training camps of the Sword of Gaza be the target of?
(b) Military action.
(d) Covert surveillance.
9. Why does Susanna call Vandenberg and Elliott prior to turning in her journalistic piece about the President?
(a) For a test.
(b) For statements.
(c) For humor.
(d) For a way out.
10. Where does Michael think the yacht remains while the whaler traveled to Long Island?
(a) A coastal villa.
(b) National waters.
(c) A bay inlet.
(d) International waters.
11. What is Mark supposed to take from Susanna's house to prevent her story from going out to the public?
(a) Her tape.
(b) A book.
(c) Her report.
12. What has Vandenburg been influencing the President about?
(d) Cover stories.
13. For what agency has a Soviet agent been groomed for specialized assassinations?
14. In November, when Beckwith is re-elected, what does he nominate Braxton for?
(c) Secretary of State.
15. How does Elliott convince Beckwith to stay in politics?
(a) The promise of women.
(b) The promise of fame.
(c) The promise of great wealth.
(d) The promise of power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Across what border have the Soviet agents in the Prologue been secreted?
2. As a former field agent, why does Michael now have to work at a desk job?
3. How many training camps does the Sword of Gaza have which are revealed by satellite photos?
4. For how many years has Vandenburg been an ally of President Beckwith?
5. What role does Paul Vandenberg have in President Beckwith's cabinet?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)