|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle picks ups Abu's assassin from the yacht?
(a) A train.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A boat.
(d) A car.
2. Where do Beckwith, Vandenberg, and Elliott finalize the details of the American response, prior to a televised statement to the public?
(a) The CIA headquarters.
(b) The Agency.
(c) The Federal Republic.
(d) The White House.
3. To whom do the Soviet agents in the beginning of the book have to present themselves?
(a) The film crew.
(b) The priests.
(c) The police.
(d) The spies.
4. Who did Ari, Michael, and Kalkinov hire to murder the perpetrator of the plane bombing?
(a) A priest.
(b) A friend.
(c) A hit man.
(d) A governor.
5. Where does Michael go to give his report to his superiors at midnight in his building?
(a) His office.
(b) The briefing room.
(c) His boss' office.
(d) The conference center.
6. What organization is Abu Jihad a freelance member of?
7. What kind of plane have the men off the coast of Long Island been trying to shoot?
8. What is Mark supposed to take from Susanna's house to prevent her story from going out to the public?
(a) Her report.
(c) A book.
(d) Her tape.
9. What kind of lodging does Douglas Cannon reside in?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A hut.
(c) A bungalow.
(d) A townhouse.
10. What kind of identities do the Soviet agents in the Prologue have?
11. What does the body found on the whaler remind Michael of?
(a) A promotion.
(b) A friend.
(c) A Prussian leader.
(d) A previous event.
12. How many bullets go into the Soviet agents that are killed after crossing the border into the West?
13. What relationship does Sam Braxton have with Elizabeth?
(a) He is her enemy.
(b) He is her boss.
(c) He is her lover.
(d) He is her friend.
14. Where do the bullets go into the Soviet agents that are killed after crossing the border into the West?
(a) The stomach.
(b) The leg.
(c) The face.
(d) The arm.
15. If Beckwith opposes the missile defense shield, he is considered _______ by enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Susanna think is funneling money to the Republicans by surreptitious means?
2. Where does Michael return to find an angry Elizabeth waiting for him in their townhouse?
3. In November, when Beckwith is re-elected, what does he nominate Braxton for?
4. How many training camps does the Sword of Gaza have which are revealed by satellite photos?
5. Across what border have the Soviet agents in the Prologue been secreted?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)