|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In November, when Beckwith is re-elected, what does he nominate Braxton for?
(c) Secretary of State.
2. How much does Elliott stand to make on the missile defense system?
3. What role does Ari Shamron have in the Israeli Mossad?
(a) He is the Project Manager.
(b) He is the Deputy Director.
(c) He is the Program Leader.
(d) He is the Governor.
4. What does Abu take out to complete his mission that is attached to the yacht?
(a) A Greek letter.
(b) A German torpedo.
(c) A French book.
(d) A Boston whaler.
5. What has Vandenburg been influencing the President about?
(d) Cover stories.
6. How many times is Abu shot in the face when he returns to the yacht after his mission?
7. What kind of lodging does Douglas Cannon reside in?
(a) A hut.
(b) A townhouse.
(c) A bungalow.
(d) A mansion.
8. What will the training camps of the Sword of Gaza be the target of?
(a) Military action.
(b) Covert surveillance.
9. How many training camps does the Sword of Gaza have which are revealed by satellite photos?
10. For how many years has Vandenburg been an ally of President Beckwith?
11. What year does the Prologue begin?
12. Who does the Society for International Development and Cooperation represent?
(a) The sweet and kind.
(b) The young and beautiful.
(c) The rich and young.
(d) The rich and powerful.
13. What is Douglas Cannon's role in the government?
(a) He is the Senator.
(b) He is the Mayor.
(c) He is the Admiral.
(d) He is the Vice-President.
14. What does the Society for International Development and Cooperation try to maintain in the world?
15. In what organization did Vandenburg work in Vietnam prior to working for the President?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The RAF.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is killed as a result of the orders given to a Soviet agent crossing the border?
2. What role does Paul Vandenberg have in President Beckwith's cabinet?
3. Where does Michael Osbourne work?
4. What kind of plane have the men off the coast of Long Island been trying to shoot?
5. How many Soviet agents are mentioned in the Prologue?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)