|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elliott believe will happen for President Beckwith if the terrorist attack is handled well?
(a) His appearance.
(b) His marriage.
(c) His joy.
(d) His re-election.
2. Where does Astrid live when she learns her father was involved with the Nazis?
3. In November, when Beckwith is re-elected, what does he nominate Braxton for?
(b) Secretary of State.
4. How many men are off the coast of Long Island on a large yacht?
5. What is Mark Callahan's role working for Elliott?
(a) He is his secretary.
(b) He is his boss.
(c) He is his accountant.
(d) He is his partner.
6. Where does Michael Osbourne work?
7. What kind of leaders does the Muslim terrorist group that Michael studies focus on assassinating?
(a) Historical and legendary.
(b) American and British.
(c) Business and political.
(d) German and French.
8. To whom do the Soviet agents in the beginning of the book have to present themselves?
(a) The priests.
(b) The police.
(c) The film crew.
(d) The spies.
9. What is left behind on the bodies as a result of the killing of two people by a Soviet agent crossing the border?
(a) A trademark hit.
(b) A scar.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A burn.
10. How many training camps does the Sword of Gaza have which are revealed by satellite photos?
11. What role does Paul Vandenberg have in President Beckwith's cabinet?
(a) He is admiral.
(b) He is leader of the right.
(c) He is Chief of Staff.
(d) He is governor.
12. What is the mandatory party that Elliott is having that Elizabeth has to attend?
13. What relationship does Sam Braxton have with Elizabeth?
(a) He is her boss.
(b) He is her friend.
(c) He is her enemy.
(d) He is her lover.
14. Who among the group of Soviet agents crossing the border has orders to kill?
(a) The old man.
(b) The young man.
(c) The teenager.
(d) The old woman.
15. What has proven to be an obstacle to the men off the coast of Long Island who are trying to shoot a plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mark supposed to take from Susanna's house to prevent her story from going out to the public?
2. What does Abu take out to complete his mission that is attached to the yacht?
3. What is Michael waiting for to give him more information about the bombing and the vehicle at large?
4. How does Elliott convince Beckwith to stay in politics?
5. What is Susanna and Elizabeth's relationship?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)