1. How do the Soviet agents intend to fool people upon their arrival in Austria?
The Soviet agents carry impeccable Czechoslovakian identities which they believe will help them fool people upon their arrival in Austria.
2. How do the Soviet agents present themselves to the Austrian police?
The Soviet agents present themselves to the Austrian police as escapees from their homeland's communist regime.
3. What is the young Soviet agent groomed for?
The young Soviet agent is groomed for the specialized assassination unit of the KGB.
4. What will the three agents do after they cross the border?
The three agents will begin their covert activities in the West after they cross the border.
5. What happens when the three Soviet agents cross the border?
When the three Soviet agents cross the border, the teenager kills both the man and woman.
6. What is the sign that makes the assassinations distinctive?
The assassin leaves behind a sign or "mark" of three bullets into the face of his victim.
This section contains 1,865 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)