|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: December, Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what organization did Vandenburg work in Vietnam prior to working for the President?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The RAF.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The FBI.
2. What does Susanna ask Elizabeth to do that she cannot because of attorney-client privilege?
3. Where does Michael go after being called a hero for his actions at the airport?
(a) The Embacadero.
(b) The British Embassy.
(c) The American Embassy.
(d) The Foreign Service.
4. What kind of refugee camp does Awad grow up in?
5. What does Michael discover about his boss Monica and Elliott?
(a) They are having an affair.
(b) They are gaining control.
(c) They are his superiors.
(d) They are too difficult.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comprise the Soviet agents in the Prologue?
2. Why does Beckwith's wife want him to work in the private sector instead of the government?
3. What is Susanna and Elizabeth's relationship?
4. Who among the group of Soviet agents crossing the border has orders to kill?
5. What is Michael waiting for to give him more information about the bombing and the vehicle at large?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)