|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: November: Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the bullets go into the Soviet agents that are killed after crossing the border into the West?
(a) The leg.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The arm.
(d) The face.
2. Where is Elizabeth expecting to go in again for her appointment that she considers mandatory for Michael to attend?
(a) Chelsea Dental.
(b) Cornell Medical Center.
(c) Hoboken Internal Medicine.
(d) Williamstown Heart & Lung.
3. What does Susanna ask Elizabeth to do that she cannot because of attorney-client privilege?
4. What kind of identities do the Soviet agents in the Prologue have?
5. Where does Michael return to find an angry Elizabeth waiting for him in their townhouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization is Abu Jihad a freelance member of?
2. As a former field agent, why does Michael now have to work at a desk job?
3. Where is President Beckwith when he is notified of the strike?
4. What role does Paul Vandenberg have in President Beckwith's cabinet?
5. What island in the Caribbean is the meeting place of the Society for International Development and Cooperation?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)