|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: November: Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is left behind on the bodies as a result of the killing of two people by a Soviet agent crossing the border?
(a) A trademark hit.
(b) A scar.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A burn.
2. While Elizabeth and Susanna talk about Sam Braxton, who is behind them wearing a high-frequency headpiece?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A priest.
(c) A student.
(d) A jogger.
3. To whom do the Soviet agents in the beginning of the book have to present themselves?
(a) The police.
(b) The priests.
(c) The film crew.
(d) The spies.
4. What role does Paul Vandenberg have in President Beckwith's cabinet?
(a) He is Chief of Staff.
(b) He is leader of the right.
(c) He is governor.
(d) He is admiral.
5. What kind of plane have the men off the coast of Long Island been trying to shoot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What island in the Caribbean is the meeting place of the Society for International Development and Cooperation?
2. What does Abu take out to complete his mission that is attached to the yacht?
3. For how many nights have the men off the coast of Long Island been trying to shoot a plane?
4. What does Elliott believe will happen for President Beckwith if the terrorist attack is handled well?
5. What kind of a report does Michael receive about the whaler found drifting with a dead body on board?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)