|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: November: Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is left behind on the bodies as a result of the killing of two people by a Soviet agent crossing the border?
(a) A trademark hit.
(b) A burn.
(c) A scar.
(d) A tattoo.
2. What is the name of the Muslim terrorist group?
(c) Al Jazeera.
(d) Sword of Gaza.
3. What kind of lodging does Douglas Cannon reside in?
(a) A hut.
(b) A townhouse.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A bungalow.
4. In what direction does the person who shoots Abu send the yacht?
5. How does Vandenburg want to see the President react to the airline strike?
(a) Be vague.
(b) Be polite.
(c) Be tough.
(d) Be gentle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state has a large defense industry that Beckwith is afraid of losing the vote of?
2. Who does the Society for International Development and Cooperation represent?
3. Where does Michael Osbourne work?
4. Where is Elizabeth expecting to go in again for her appointment that she considers mandatory for Michael to attend?
5. What area do the Soviet agents enter after crossing the border into the West?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)