|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: October: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction does the person who shoots Abu send the yacht?
2. To whom do the Soviet agents in the beginning of the book have to present themselves?
(a) The spies.
(b) The film crew.
(c) The priests.
(d) The police.
3. How many times is Abu shot in the face when he returns to the yacht after his mission?
4. What does Elliott believe will happen for President Beckwith if the terrorist attack is handled well?
(a) His marriage.
(b) His joy.
(c) His appearance.
(d) His re-election.
5. What is the name of the Muslim terrorist group?
(c) Al Jazeera.
(d) Sword of Gaza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is President Beckwith when he is notified of the strike?
2. How many bullets go into the Soviet agents that are killed after crossing the border into the West?
3. In what capacity will the killer among the Soviet agents crossing into the West serve?
4. For how many nights have the men off the coast of Long Island been trying to shoot a plane?
5. What does Abu's assassin do after leaving the yacht?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)