|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: December, Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who puts pressure on Susanna to find more documentation and evidence to support her suspicions about the President?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her editor.
(d) Her lover.
2. What has President Beckwith's wife urged him to do that he is reluctant about?
(a) Give a speech.
(b) Fight his opponent.
(c) Take a bath.
(d) Run for re-election.
3. Where does Stoltenberg get his driver to take him and Astrid?
(a) The highway.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) The golf course.
(d) The desert.
4. Who visits Vandenburg in DC after checking Susanna Dayton's phone records?
(b) A detective.
(d) A friend.
5. What does the package that Michael received at his office contain information about?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael and Elizabeth dress in heavy winter clothing, what do they count upon to show which door or window has been breached?
2. How many training camps does the Sword of Gaza have which are revealed by satellite photos?
3. For whom do the men in the yacht say they are planning to move the boat to Nova Scotia?
4. What role does Ari Shamron have in the Israeli Mossad?
5. What state has a large defense industry that Beckwith is afraid of losing the vote of?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)