|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: October: Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Elizabeth expecting to go in again for her appointment that she considers mandatory for Michael to attend?
(a) Hoboken Internal Medicine.
(b) Chelsea Dental.
(c) Cornell Medical Center.
(d) Williamstown Heart & Lung.
2. Where was Michael supposed to go with his wife Elizabeth that she is angry with him for not attending?
(a) Her doctor's appointment.
(b) Her dental appointment.
(c) Her lung appointment.
(d) Her stomach appointment.
3. Who comprise the Soviet agents in the Prologue?
(a) Two men, a woman, and a child.
(b) Two men, two women, and a child.
(c) Two men, two women, and two children.
(d) A man, woman, and child.
4. What organization is Abu Jihad a freelance member of?
5. How many points does Sterling lead over Beckwith?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does the Prologue begin?
2. The cover the men give while they conduct operations is that they are are planning to move the boat from ______ to Nova Scotia.
3. For how many years has Vandenburg been an ally of President Beckwith?
4. How many Soviet agents are mentioned in the Prologue?
5. Who does Michael think is the dead person on board the whaler?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)