|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: November, Chapters 30-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Society for International Development and Cooperation try to maintain in the world?
2. Who joined the Muslim terrorist group that Michael studies as a gunman and bomb maker?
3. What has President Beckwith's wife urged him to do that he is reluctant about?
(a) Run for re-election.
(b) Give a speech.
(c) Take a bath.
(d) Fight his opponent.
4. How many times is Abu shot in the face when he returns to the yacht after his mission?
5. For whom do the men in the yacht say they are planning to move the boat to Nova Scotia?
(a) A wealthy Frenchman.
(b) A wealthy Italian.
(c) A wealthy German.
(d) A wealthy Englishwoman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Senator Cannon is vehemently opposed to the defense project, stating that it is only the method by which ______ repays heavy contributors.
2. What kind of deals does Elliott broker that are structured by Sam Braxton for the President?
3. What is Michael waiting for to give him more information about the bombing and the vehicle at large?
4. What does Elliott believe will happen for President Beckwith if the terrorist attack is handled well?
5. Where is Elizabeth expecting to go in again for her appointment that she considers mandatory for Michael to attend?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)