|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: November, Chapters 30-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Douglas Cannon live?
(a) Mark Island.
(b) Block Island.
(c) Shelter Island.
(d) Jewel Island.
2. What is Douglas Cannon's role in the government?
(a) He is the Vice-President.
(b) He is the Senator.
(c) He is the Mayor.
(d) He is the Admiral.
3. Who does the Society for International Development and Cooperation represent?
(a) The young and beautiful.
(b) The rich and powerful.
(c) The rich and young.
(d) The sweet and kind.
4. In November, when Beckwith is re-elected, what does he nominate Braxton for?
(d) Secretary of State.
5. How many men are off the coast of Long Island on a large yacht?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills both the driver and Stoltenberg?
2. Where does Michael return to find an angry Elizabeth waiting for him in their townhouse?
3. What does Michael discover about his boss Monica and Elliott?
4. Who does Michael learn about as he follows the trail of Stoltenberg?
5. When the money is wired to Delaroche, how much more is he promised to do another assassination?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)