|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: December, Chapters 42-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the apparent role of the tall blond man that follows Elizabeth and Max into the restaurant and then calls Callahan?
2. For how many years has Vandenburg been an ally of President Beckwith?
3. Where is Delaroche sitting observing the bicycle couriers, so he may imitate their dress and mannerisms?
(a) Park Slope.
(b) Hampshire Avenue.
(c) Du Pont Circle.
(d) Washington Center.
4. When Astrid picks up Delaroche, who do they follow that is stopped for speeding and turns out to be a mannequin?
5. What relationship does Sam Braxton have with Elizabeth?
(a) He is her boss.
(b) He is her lover.
(c) He is her enemy.
(d) He is her friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Astrid follows Elizabeth, what does Elizabeth put in the car when she exits as a ruse?
2. What is the mandatory party that Elliott is having that Elizabeth has to attend?
3. Where do Beckwith, Vandenberg, and Elliott finalize the details of the American response, prior to a televised statement to the public?
4. What will the training camps of the Sword of Gaza be the target of?
5. Which organization has claimed responsibility for the murder of individuals at the airport?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)