|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: December, Chapters 42-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Michael go after being called a hero for his actions at the airport?
(a) The Foreign Service.
(b) The American Embassy.
(c) The British Embassy.
(d) The Embacadero.
2. What kind of a meeting does the President have with Michael, giving him permission to meet with a Muslim terrorist group?
(a) A teleconference.
(d) Phone call.
3. What relationship does Sam Braxton have with Elizabeth?
(a) He is her lover.
(b) He is her boss.
(c) He is her enemy.
(d) He is her friend.
4. What does Susanna ask Elizabeth to do that she cannot because of attorney-client privilege?
5. What will the training camps of the Sword of Gaza be the target of?
(a) Covert surveillance.
(d) Military action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of refugee camp does Awad grow up in?
2. Who does Susanna think is funneling money to the Republicans by surreptitious means?
3. When Astrid follows Elizabeth, what does Elizabeth put in the car when she exits as a ruse?
4. Where is Ivan Drozdov murdered?
5. When Delaroche kills the cop, who moves to the front of the car and discovers it is a mannequin and not a person?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)