|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: December, Chapters 42-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Beckwith opposes the missile defense shield, he is considered _______ by enemies.
2. Where does Michael go after being called a hero for his actions at the airport?
(a) The British Embassy.
(b) The Embacadero.
(c) The American Embassy.
(d) The Foreign Service.
3. How many points does Sterling lead over Beckwith?
4. Where does Elizabeth take a rental car after passing the turnpike and leaving behind her old car?
(c) Block Island.
(d) Shelter Island.
5. What is the mandatory party that Elliott is having that Elizabeth has to attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the training camps of the Sword of Gaza be the target of?
2. What relationship does Sam Braxton have with Elizabeth?
3. Where does Michael go to call Elizabeth and give an update, insisting upon the importance of the impending meeting on the ferry?
4. Whose house does Delaroche bike to as a courier?
5. What does Sterling advocate in terms of war as a presidential candidate?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)