1. What year does the Prologue begin?
2. How many Soviet agents are mentioned in the Prologue?
3. What kind of identities do the Soviet agents in the Prologue have?
4. Across what border have the Soviet agents in the Prologue been secreted?
5. Who comprise the Soviet agents in the Prologue?
(a) Two men, two women, and two children.
(b) Two men, two women, and a child.
(c) A man, woman, and child.
(d) Two men, a woman, and a child.
6. To whom do the Soviet agents in the beginning of the book have to present themselves?
(a) The police.
(b) The spies.
(c) The film crew.
(d) The priests.
7. What regime are the Soviet agents escaping to cross the border?
8. What kind of operations do the Soviet agents that are escaping to the West perform?
This section contains 3,890 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)