|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character receives a letter from Anna describing her meeting with Layla?
(d) Sir Charles.
2. How does 'Who's Who" describe Omar?
(a) As a talk show host.
(b) As a musician and a writer.
(c) As a gambling mogul.
(d) As a politician and lecturer.
3. What does Mu'allaqah mean?
4. What do Amal and Isabel discover carved into the baptismal font at the Mu'allaqah?
(a) The hieroglyph for purity.
(b) Anna's name.
(c) A series of numbers.
(d) The hieroglyph for water.
5. Why does Anna visit the South Kensington Museum?
(a) To admire the paintings of Frederick Lewis.
(b) To study the paintings of Claude Monet.
(c) To study Egyptian artifacts.
(d) To admire jewelry from the Russian Tsars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharif give Anna the night they sit in the garden outside St. Catherine's Monastery?
2. What is the haramlek?
3. What does Anna decide to do at the end of Chapter 7?
4. Who is Emily?
5. Who is Sharif?e
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)