|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna decide to do at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Call Emily.
(b) Educate herself about the local culture.
(c) Reunite with her husband.
(d) Return to England.
2. What does the black column in the ancient church that Anna visits represent?
(c) Judas Iscariot.
3. How does 'Who's Who" describe Omar?
(a) As a musician and a writer.
(b) As a gambling mogul.
(c) As a politician and lecturer.
(d) As a talk show host.
4. Which country rules Egypt in Chapter 6?
(b) The United States.
(d) Great Britain.
5. What do Amal and Isabel have in common?
(a) Both have a Jewish heritage.
(b) Both are pregnant.
(c) Both want to live in London.
(d) Both are orphans and have lost family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amal compare Americans to Britons in Chapter 7?
2. What does Sir Charles dislike?
3. Who is Emily?
4. Which mentally challenged character does Isabel visit in Chapter 5?
5. What fears does Emily have about living in Alexandria?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)