"A Beginning" | Chapter 1
1. Where is Amal al-Ghamrawi when she has her terrifying dream?
(b) New York.
(d) Saudi Arabia.
2. What has the house in Amal's dream become?
(a) A morgue.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A school.
(d) A museum.
3. What has Isabel brought with her from New York?
(a) A trunk.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) An album.
4. What item of Anna's does Amal find?
(a) Her journal.
(b) Her basket.
(c) Her scarf.
(d) Her house.
5. Whom does Anna miss?
(c) Her father-in-law.
(d) Her parents.
6. What does Sir Charles dislike?
Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
7. What group is Omar rumored to be associated with?
(b) The Mafia.
(c) The Klu Klux Klan.
8. Where does Isabel plan to go for the millennium celebration?
(d) New York.
9. How does 'Who's Who" describe Omar?
(a) As a gambling mogul.
(b) As a talk show host.
(c) As a musician and a writer.
(d) As a politician and lecturer.
This section contains 4,403 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)