|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Citoyenne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexandre want in exchange for giving Rose anything she wants in 'Madam'?
(a) Custody of both children.
(b) Custody of Eugene when he turns five.
(c) A divorce.
(d) Rose must move to England.
2. What is Alexandre named president of in 'Citoyenne'?
(b) The Citizens Revolution.
(c) The National Assembly.
3. In addition to caring for her family, who does Rose also care for?
(a) Alexandre's illegitimate children.
(b) The children at a nearby orphanage.
(c) Her parents.
(d) The nuns.
4. When does "Part I, Mademoiselle" begin?
(a) November 12, 1782.
(b) March 3, 1773.
(c) June 23, 1777.
(d) July 4, 1776.
5. How does Rose try to tell the future in 'Mademoiselle'?
(a) By reading fortune cards.
(b) By interpreting tea leaves.
(c) By using a crystal ball.
(d) By seeing visions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who names Rose's daughter?
2. What does Rose discover upon returning to the convent in 'Madam'?
3. Which of the following characters is Rose's sister?
4. How many of Marie's children have died?
5. Why will Claire not allow Manette to go to Paris?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)