|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose's mother try to keep her children away from?
(a) The beliefs of the slaves.
(b) Prejudice and hatred.
(c) The overseers.
(d) The men on the island.
2. Who retrieves the Marquis' letter before it is sent to the king?
3. Through her association with Fanny, what does Rose grow to love?
(a) The theatre.
(d) French food.
4. Where is Rose's family's plantation located?
5. What does Alexandre want in exchange for giving Rose anything she wants in 'Madam'?
(a) A divorce.
(b) Custody of both children.
(c) Custody of Eugene when he turns five.
(d) Rose must move to England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has a strong presence in Rose's home?
2. How many of Marie's children have died?
3. How old is Rose when her father has an illegitimate child with another woman?
4. What is Alexandre's general opinion of Rose?
5. Why will Claire not allow Manette to go to Paris?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)