|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Laure Longpre and Rose related?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) Laure is Rose's step-sister.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) Laure is Rose's mother-in-law.
2. Who accompanies Rose to see a fortune teller?
3. On what day is Rose's daughter born?
(a) September 10, 1783.
(b) April 10, 1783.
(c) November 26, 1783.
(d) January 11, 1783.
4. By what name will Rose one day be called?
(a) Josephine Bonaparte.
(b) Maria Louisa.
(c) Marie Antoinette.
(d) Rose Marie.
5. Where is Eugene born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Through her association with Fanny, what does Rose grow to love?
2. What does Rose's mother give to Rose prior to her punishment in 'Mademoiselle'?
3. Why does Rose's mother think that Mimi should be sold?
4. Where is Rose's family's plantation located?
5. Which of the following characters is Rose's sister?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)