|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose's mother think that Mimi should be sold?
(a) She is frail from illness.
(b) She is too old to work anymore.
(c) An unhappy slave is a dangerous slave.
(d) She cannot have any more babies.
2. What does Marie's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a milliner.
(b) She is a courtesan.
(c) She is a writer.
(d) She is a hostess.
3. What is Alexandre's perception of Rose?
(a) He is infatuated with her.
(b) He is content with her.
(c) He abhors her.
(d) He is deeply in love with her.
4. On what day is Rose's daughter born?
(a) November 26, 1783.
(b) September 10, 1783.
(c) January 11, 1783.
(d) April 10, 1783.
5. What does Joseph urge Rose to do in 'Vicomtese'?
(a) Divorce Alexandre.
(b) Have another child.
(c) Hire a cook.
(d) Return to Martinique with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells others that Rose has gone to a fortune teller?
2. What is Alexandre's general opinion of Rose?
3. What have most of Rose's family's profits gone to?
4. What does Rose ask Mimi to get for Catherine while she is dying?
5. Who is Fanny's son?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)