|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month is Eugene born?
2. What does Rose's mother try to keep her children away from?
(a) Prejudice and hatred.
(b) The overseers.
(c) The men on the island.
(d) The beliefs of the slaves.
3. What will Claude's baby daughter become one day?
(a) An empress.
(b) A queen.
(c) A duchess.
(d) A princess.
4. On what day is Rose's daughter born?
(a) April 10, 1783.
(b) November 26, 1783.
(c) September 10, 1783.
(d) January 11, 1783.
5. Who is Marie's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for "Part I, Mademoiselle"?
2. What is the name of Alexandre's brother?
3. How old is Rose when her father has an illegitimate child with another woman?
4. What is the purpose of Rose's uncle's visit?
5. Who is the woman that Alexandre truly loves?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)