|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vicomtese.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter who Justine gives birth to in 1781?
2. What is the Marquis' intention in writing to the king?
(a) To have Alexandre arrested.
(b) To have Alexandre pardoned.
(c) To have a royal title bestowed on Alexandre.
(d) To have Alexandre appointed to a military position.
3. Which of the following is NOT included in a letter Rose receives from Alexandre in 'Vicomtese'?
(a) He claims that Hortense is not his child.
(b) He accuses her of having an affair.
(c) He demands that she leave the house.
(d) He tells Rose how much he misses her.
4. Who is Desiree?
(a) Rose's aunt.
(b) Rose's sister.
(c) Rose's maid.
(d) Rose's mother.
5. With what boy does Rose fall in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph urge Rose to do in 'Vicomtese'?
2. Where does Uncle Trascher live?
3. How does Rose try to tell the future in 'Mademoiselle'?
4. What is Rose surprised by upon awakening on September 7, 1782?
5. Who has given Rose her diary?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)