|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vicomtese.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Laure Longpre and Rose related?
(a) Laure is Rose's mother-in-law.
(b) They are sisters.
(c) Laure is Rose's step-sister.
(d) They are cousins.
2. Who is the woman that Alexandre truly loves?
3. What are the family's slaves largely responsible for in Rose's home?
4. Where does Rose go to meet fascinating people?
(d) Fanny's salon.
5. How does Rose try to tell the future in 'Mademoiselle'?
(a) By seeing visions.
(b) By interpreting tea leaves.
(c) By reading fortune cards.
(d) By using a crystal ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter who Justine gives birth to in 1781?
2. What has a strong presence in Rose's home?
3. In what month is Eugene born?
4. What is the second hotel where Rose and her father stay?
5. What is the setting for "Part I, Mademoiselle"?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)