|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vicomtese.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alexandre's general opinion of Rose?
(a) He thinks she is absolutely delightful.
(b) He loves her but doesn't like her.
(c) He abhors her.
(d) He is unhappy with her on many levels.
2. What does Marie's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a hostess.
(b) She is a courtesan.
(c) She is a writer.
(d) She is a milliner.
3. What has a strong presence in Rose's home?
4. For what position has Alexandre applied in September of 1782?
(a) Mayor of Paris.
(b) Deputy Marshall of Paris.
(c) Aide-de-camp to the governor of Martinique.
(d) Governor of Martinique.
5. What does Alexandre have to do to gain access to his fortune?
(a) Get married.
(b) Secure a position in parliament.
(c) Have a son.
(d) Become a Marquis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Rose when her father has an illegitimate child with another woman?
2. What is the purpose of Rose's uncle's visit?
3. Who is the woman that Alexandre truly loves?
4. What is the setting for "Part I, Mademoiselle"?
5. Where is Eugene born?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)