|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vicomtese.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexandre keep as trophies of his amorous conquests?
(c) Love letters.
(d) Wine bottles.
2. Why are Rose and her father asked to leave their hotel?
(a) They cannot pay for their room.
(b) Because of her father's incessant coughing.
(c) The hotel has overbooked.
(d) They failed to secure a reservation.
3. How are Laure Longpre and Rose related?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) Laure is Rose's mother-in-law.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) Laure is Rose's step-sister.
4. What is the Marquis' intention in writing to the king?
(a) To have Alexandre arrested.
(b) To have Alexandre pardoned.
(c) To have Alexandre appointed to a military position.
(d) To have a royal title bestowed on Alexandre.
5. Besides a happy marriage, what does the fortune teller tell Rose of her future?
(a) Rose will have three stillborn children.
(b) Rose will one day be queen.
(c) Rose will die alone.
(d) Rose will explore a barren land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is offered up to marry Desiree's godson?
2. For what position has Alexandre applied in September of 1782?
3. What does Rose wish she had?
4. What is the name of the daughter who Justine gives birth to in 1781?
5. What does Father Droppet talk to Rose about in "Mademoiselle"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)