|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Mademoiselle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has given Rose her diary?
(b) Madame Gaspar.
(c) Aunt Desiree.
2. What does Rose wish she had?
(a) A suitor.
(b) A dowry.
(c) A party dress.
(d) A puppy.
3. What is the purpose of Rose's uncle's visit?
(a) To sell some property from the family estate.
(b) To bring news of a death in the family.
(c) To vist the family for awhile.
(d) To bring a bride to the son of a Marquis.
4. How old is Rose when she becomes betrothed?
5. By what name will Rose one day be called?
(a) Maria Louisa.
(b) Marie Antoinette.
(c) Josephine Bonaparte.
(d) Rose Marie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father Droppet talk to Rose about in "Mademoiselle"?
2. Where does Uncle Trascher live?
3. Who tells others that Rose has gone to a fortune teller?
4. Who accompanies Rose and Joseph to Paris?
5. Which of Rose's uncles arrives in January of 1778?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)