|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Mademoiselle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides a happy marriage, what does the fortune teller tell Rose of her future?
(a) Rose will die alone.
(b) Rose will explore a barren land.
(c) Rose will one day be queen.
(d) Rose will have three stillborn children.
2. Why will Claire not allow Manette to go to Paris?
(a) She is frightened.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is going to the convent.
(d) She is sick.
3. Whose diary entry is noted in "Part I, Mademoiselle"?
4. Who accompanies Rose to see a fortune teller?
5. Who accompanies Rose and Joseph to Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Rose as she writes in her diary?
2. What is an important theme in this book?
3. What is the purpose of Rose's uncle's visit?
4. What does Rose's mother give to Rose prior to her punishment in 'Mademoiselle'?
5. Who tells others that Rose has gone to a fortune teller?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)