Part I, Mademoiselle
1. When does "Part I, Mademoiselle" begin?
(a) November 12, 1782.
(b) July 4, 1776.
(c) March 3, 1773.
(d) June 23, 1777.
2. What is the setting for "Part I, Mademoiselle"?
3. Whose diary entry is noted in "Part I, Mademoiselle"?
4. By what name will Rose one day be called?
(a) Marie Antoinette.
(b) Rose Marie.
(c) Josephine Bonaparte.
(d) Maria Louisa.
5. Who has given Rose her diary?
(a) Aunt Desiree.
(d) Madame Gaspar.
6. How old is Rose as she writes in her diary?
7. What does Rose wish she had?
(a) A suitor.
(b) A dowry.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A party dress.
8. Which of the following characters is Rose's sister?
9. Which of the following characters is Rose's sister?
10. What has a strong presence in Rose's home?
11. What are the family's slaves largely responsible for in Rose's home?
This section contains 3,638 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)