|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 52, which of the following did Tuzzi notice in the ministry?
2. Which of the following types of energy was considered to have contributed to Moosbrugger's negative attitude toward women in Chapter 60?
3. Who was the teenager mentioned in Chapter 44?
4. Who of the following warned the idealist about getting hopes up in Chapter 49?
5. If a person had a particularly severe mental illness, which of the following best described the legal difference associated with that type of condition as mentioned in Chapter 60?
(a) Persecuted innocent.
(b) Redemption fool.
(c) Guilty by association.
(d) Diminished responsibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following seemed different about the presentation of facts in Chapter 64?
2. In Chapter 51, which of the following did the wife cite as her husband's favorite activity?
3. Who was also considered notorious and mentioned later in Chapter 48?
4. Which of the following campaigns mentioned in Chapter 35 was associated with Austrian patriotism?
5. Who was interested in Arnheim's reputation in Chapter 43?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)