|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ulrich declare Diotima was doing in Chapter 68?
(a) Something dangerous.
(b) Something long.
(c) Something peaceful.
(d) Something boring.
2. When did the public forget about Moosbrugger?
(a) When Ulrich announced his conspiracy.
(b) When the newspaper stories stopped.
(c) When he was imprisoned.
(d) When another criminal was captured.
3. Which of the following types of meeting was held in Chapter 52?
(c) Cooking group.
(d) Quilting group.
4. To which of the following did the adopted boy react intensely in Chapter 55?
(a) His food.
(b) His companions.
(c) His new role.
(d) His appearance.
5. Which of the following were being locked up into systems by the violent people mentioned in Chapter 62?
(a) Money and GDP.
(b) World and contents.
(c) Political documents.
(d) Race and women.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ulrich react upon learning that he had been mentioned in the letter in Chapter 59?
2. Why was Moosbrugger's victim apparently killed?
3. Who was the teenager mentioned in Chapter 44?
4. Who was horrified by the journalist's establishment in Chapter 37?
5. In Chapter 51, which of the following did the wife cite as her husband's favorite activity?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)