|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had improved castles in Chapter 68?
(a) The nouveau riche.
(c) Old aristocracy.
2. Which of the following did the author turn out to be in Chapter 67?
3. Who learned about the murderer through newspapers in Chapter 38?
4. Who of the following showed the received letter to Ulrich?
5. What did Musil consider to be greater than mankind in Chapter 45?
(a) Science and learning.
(b) Spiritual energy.
(c) The environmental crisis.
(d) The forces of nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Musil, which of the following could have caused ideas not holding up to events in Chapter 62?
2. Which of the following were viewed in relation to each other in Chapter 45?
3. Antagonism within which of the following schools was mentioned in Chapter 49?
4. What did the wife consider to be an exceptionally modern occupation in Chapter 51?
5. Where did Fischel work in Chapter 35?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)