|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following were viewed in relation to each other in Chapter 45?
(a) Beauty and ugliness.
(b) Rich and poor.
(c) Old age and youth.
(d) Obesity and proper body weight.
2. Who was considering the qualities necessary for a cultural leap in Chapter 44?
3. Which of the following types of meeting was held in Chapter 52?
(b) Quilting group.
(d) Cooking group.
4. Who met with the Count in Chapter 56?
5. Who was born in poverty with dirt coming up through the floorboards in Chapter 40?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Moosbrugger's victim apparently killed?
2. Between whom of the following was there a rift in Chapter 66?
3. Who was delighted to have a poor young lady as a servant in Chapter 40?
4. When did the public forget about Moosbrugger?
5. What was one object that had old elegance but modern efficiency in Chapter 68?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)