|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the teenager mentioned in Chapter 44?
2. Who of the following showed the received letter to Ulrich?
3. Who felt inhibited and impressed by a young aristocratic woman in Chapter 41?
4. Which of the following was a common reply given out by the Count in Chapter 56?
(a) "The end is near".
(b) "Death becomes her".
(c) "Upon further notice".
(d) "Awaiting further consideration".
5. Who of the following was the wife mentioned in Chapter 51?
Short Answer Questions
1. Between whom of the following was there a rift in Chapter 66?
2. What was likened to being the whole world in Chapter 41?
3. To which of the following did the adopted boy react intensely in Chapter 55?
4. Between which of the following was a difference drawn out in Chapter 41?
5. Over what period of time had the person in Chapter 64 matured?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)