|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Diotoma's friend consider to be intolerant in Chapter 65?
2. When did the public forget about Moosbrugger?
(a) When another criminal was captured.
(b) When the newspaper stories stopped.
(c) When Ulrich announced his conspiracy.
(d) When he was imprisoned.
3. Which of the following campaigns mentioned in Chapter 35 was associated with Austrian patriotism?
(a) The Collateral Campaign.
(b) The Species Campaign.
(c) The Cultural Campaign.
(d) The Political Campaign.
4. What topic was under discussion in Chapter 66?
(a) Environmental crises.
(b) Cultural growth.
(c) Economic deprivation.
(d) The emancipation of women.
5. Between which of the following was a difference drawn out in Chapter 41?
(a) French and Austrian.
(b) German and Swedish.
(c) Swedish and Prussian.
(d) Austrian and Prussian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the incriminating story to the newspapers in Chapter 38?
2. Which of the following did the author mention in relation to the degree of responsibility that an individual had for his [or her] crimes in Chapter 60?
3. What did Musil consider to be greater than mankind in Chapter 45?
4. Over which of the following periods of time had Ulrich matured?
5. What kind of skirts did Diotima have after her adventure in Chapter 68?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)