|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following were synonymous to scientiﬁc and beneﬁcial in Chapter 61?
(a) Profound and philosophical.
(b) Rational and exact.
(c) Artistic and musical.
(d) Poetic and graphic.
2. Which of the following made the person mentioned in Chapter 48 famous?
(a) Aristocratic position and good looks.
(b) Money and possessions.
(c) Marriage by association and power.
(d) Science, learning, and writing.
3. How did Ulrich react upon learning that he had been mentioned in the letter in Chapter 59?
4. What type of women were mentioned at the campaign in Chapter 40?
5. Which of the following seemed different about the presentation of facts in Chapter 64?
(a) Matter of fact.
(d) Hodge podge.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 56, who of the following sent a letter about Ulrich?
2. Who appeared to be more mature by Chapter 64?
3. What did Musil consider to be greater than mankind in Chapter 45?
4. Which of the following was Moosbrugger on trial for in Chapter 53?
5. Which of the following types of meeting was held in Chapter 52?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)