|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was likened to being the whole world in Chapter 41?
2. Which of the following types of meeting was held in Chapter 52?
(c) Quilting group.
(d) Cooking group.
3. What was Fischel's job in Chapter 35?
4. Whom did Diotima humble with objections in Chapter 66?
5. Which of the following was the Collateral Campaign inclusive of in Chapter 44?
(a) The British confederation.
(b) The Germanic triad of nations.
(c) The Italian conglomeration.
(d) The Scandinavian originals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following were the intelligentsia attracted to in Chapter 47?
2. What did the wife consider to be an exceptionally modern occupation in Chapter 51?
3. Who developed a better friendship in in Chapter 67?
4. In Chapter 52, which of the following did Tuzzi notice in the ministry?
5. If a person had a particularly severe mental illness, which of the following best described the legal difference associated with that type of condition as mentioned in Chapter 60?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)