|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ulrich disenchanted with Arnheim in Chapter 44?
(a) Because he was dishonest.
(b) Because he came from money.
(c) Because he was powerful.
(d) Because he was lazy.
2. Who gave the incriminating story to the newspapers in Chapter 38?
3. According to Musil, which of the following could have caused ideas not holding up to events in Chapter 62?
4. Antagonism within which of the following schools was mentioned in Chapter 49?
5. Where did Fischel work in Chapter 35?
(a) Berlin University.
(b) Bonn Prison.
(c) Miller's Tavern.
(d) Lloyd's Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was a common reply given out by the Count in Chapter 56?
2. Which of the following did the author mention in relation to the degree of responsibility that an individual had for his [or her] crimes in Chapter 60?
3. Which of the following types of meeting was held in Chapter 52?
4. What was the name of Fischel's daughter?
5. Which of the following seemed different about the presentation of facts in Chapter 64?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)