Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the teenager mentioned in Chapter 44?
2. Which of the following types of energy was considered to have contributed to Moosbrugger's negative attitude toward women in Chapter 60?
3. Who felt inhibited and impressed by a young aristocratic woman in Chapter 41?
4. Over what period of time had the person in Chapter 64 matured?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Six years.
5. Which of the following were the intelligentsia attracted to in Chapter 47?
(a) Diotoma's salon.
(b) Walter's pub.
(c) Bonadea's exhibitions.
(d) Ulrich's speeches.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Musil, which of the following could have caused ideas not holding up to events in Chapter 62?
2. Who was delighted to have a poor young lady as a servant in Chapter 40?
3. Which of the following did Musil write about In Chapter 50?
4. Who was famous in Chapter 48?
5. Which of the following did Diotoma's friend consider to be intolerant in Chapter 65?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)