|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the wife consider to be an exceptionally modern occupation in Chapter 51?
2. What did Ulrich declare Diotima was doing in Chapter 68?
(a) Something dangerous.
(b) Something long.
(c) Something boring.
(d) Something peaceful.
3. Why was Ulrich disenchanted with Arnheim in Chapter 44?
(a) Because he was powerful.
(b) Because he was dishonest.
(c) Because he came from money.
(d) Because he was lazy.
4. Which of the following were synonymous to scientiﬁc and beneﬁcial in Chapter 61?
(a) Poetic and graphic.
(b) Rational and exact.
(c) Profound and philosophical.
(d) Artistic and musical.
5. Which of the following did the author turn out to be in Chapter 67?
Short Answer Questions
1. If a person had a particularly severe mental illness, which of the following best described the legal difference associated with that type of condition as mentioned in Chapter 60?
2. Who was the teenager mentioned in Chapter 44?
3. Who appeared to be more mature by Chapter 64?
4. Whom of the following did Ulrich visit in Chapter 35?
5. Between whom of the following was there a rift in Chapter 66?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)