|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what period of time had the person in Chapter 64 matured?
(a) Six years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty years.
2. Who gave the incriminating story to the newspapers in Chapter 38?
3. Who met with the Count in Chapter 56?
4. To which of the following did the adopted boy react intensely in Chapter 55?
(a) His new role.
(b) His appearance.
(c) His food.
(d) His companions.
5. Who felt inhibited and impressed by a young aristocratic woman in Chapter 41?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following was most idealistic about the mystery that Musil wrote about in Chapter 49?
2. Which of the following did the author mention in relation to the degree of responsibility that an individual had for his [or her] crimes in Chapter 60?
3. Which of the following seemed different about the presentation of facts in Chapter 64?
4. Which of the following was Moosbrugger's first name?
5. What was one of Moosbrugger's faults mentioned in Chapter 60?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)