|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the incriminating story to the newspapers in Chapter 38?
2. Who of the following was known as His Highness in Chapter 56?
3. Over which of the following periods of time had Ulrich matured?
(a) Six years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Two years.
4. Over what period of time had the person in Chapter 64 matured?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Ten years.
5. When did the public forget about Moosbrugger?
(a) When Ulrich announced his conspiracy.
(b) When another criminal was captured.
(c) When the newspaper stories stopped.
(d) When he was imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Musil, which of the following was in the feminine sphere?
2. Who was horrified by the journalist's establishment in Chapter 37?
3. If a person had a particularly severe mental illness, which of the following best described the legal difference associated with that type of condition as mentioned in Chapter 60?
4. According to Musil, which of the following could have caused ideas not holding up to events in Chapter 62?
5. What topic was under discussion in Chapter 66?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)