|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following were the intelligentsia attracted to in Chapter 47?
(a) Ulrich's speeches.
(b) Bonadea's exhibitions.
(c) Walter's pub.
(d) Diotoma's salon.
2. Who was the little black boy whom Arnheim took in Chapter 55?
3. Which of the following was Moosbrugger's first name?
4. With whom did Fischel's daughter share a friendship in Chapter 35?
5. Which of the following did a journalist establish in Chapter 37?
(a) The Austrian Year.
(b) Bread and Puppet.
(d) Piano Night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one object that had old elegance but modern efficiency in Chapter 68?
2. In Chapter 52, which of the following did Tuzzi notice in the ministry?
3. In Chapter 51, which of the following did the wife cite as her husband's favorite activity?
4. Who felt inhibited and impressed by a young aristocratic woman in Chapter 41?
5. Between whom of the following was there a rift in Chapter 66?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)