|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic was under discussion in Chapter 66?
(a) Economic deprivation.
(b) Environmental crises.
(c) The emancipation of women.
(d) Cultural growth.
2. Which of the following did Musil cite as having been affected by bourgeois education in Chapter 46?
(d) Pure soul.
3. What was likened to being the whole world in Chapter 41?
4. To which of the following did the adopted boy react intensely in Chapter 55?
(a) His companions.
(b) His new role.
(c) His food.
(d) His appearance.
5. Which of the following were synonymous to scientiﬁc and beneﬁcial in Chapter 61?
(a) Poetic and graphic.
(b) Artistic and musical.
(c) Rational and exact.
(d) Profound and philosophical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following seemed different about the presentation of facts in Chapter 64?
2. Who of the following was known as His Highness in Chapter 56?
3. Which of the following did the author mention in relation to the degree of responsibility that an individual had for his [or her] crimes in Chapter 60?
4. Who had improved castles in Chapter 68?
5. In Chapter 65, who was back and delighted to put himself at Diotima's disposal rather immediately?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)