|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following types of energy was considered to have contributed to Moosbrugger's negative attitude toward women in Chapter 60?
2. What type of women were mentioned at the campaign in Chapter 40?
3. Which of the following were viewed in relation to each other in Chapter 45?
(a) Old age and youth.
(b) Obesity and proper body weight.
(c) Rich and poor.
(d) Beauty and ugliness.
4. Who shook off a spell in Chapter 46?
5. Whom did Diotima humble with objections in Chapter 66?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was interested in Arnheim's reputation in Chapter 43?
2. Which of the following was the Collateral Campaign inclusive of in Chapter 44?
3. What did Ulrich declare Diotima was doing in Chapter 68?
4. What did Musil consider to be greater than mankind in Chapter 45?
5. How did the little boy do in foster care with Arnheim in Chapter 55?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)