|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who felt inhibited and impressed by a young aristocratic woman in Chapter 41?
2. Who was the little black boy whom Arnheim took in Chapter 55?
3. Who was born in poverty with dirt coming up through the floorboards in Chapter 40?
4. In Chapter 52, who of the following sent Germans in Berlin for a report on Arnheim?
5. What was Fischel's job in Chapter 35?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 56, who of the following sent a letter about Ulrich?
2. Which of the following were the intelligentsia attracted to in Chapter 47?
3. Whom of the following did Ulrich visit in Chapter 35?
4. To which of the following did the adopted boy react intensely in Chapter 55?
5. According to Musil, which of the following could have caused ideas not holding up to events in Chapter 62?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)