|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic was under discussion in Chapter 66?
(a) Economic deprivation.
(b) Cultural growth.
(c) Environmental crises.
(d) The emancipation of women.
2. Who met with the Count in Chapter 56?
3. Which of the following seemed different about the presentation of facts in Chapter 64?
(c) Hodge podge.
(d) Matter of fact.
4. Which of the following types of meeting was held in Chapter 52?
(a) Quilting group.
(d) Cooking group.
5. What was the name of Fischel's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ulrich react upon learning that he had been mentioned in the letter in Chapter 59?
2. Which of the following did Musil cite as having been affected by bourgeois education in Chapter 46?
3. What was Fischel's job in Chapter 35?
4. To which of the following did the adopted boy react intensely in Chapter 55?
5. Which of the following made the person mentioned in Chapter 48 famous?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)