|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was delighted to have a poor young lady as a servant in Chapter 40?
2. If a person had a particularly severe mental illness, which of the following best described the legal difference associated with that type of condition as mentioned in Chapter 60?
(a) Persecuted innocent.
(b) Diminished responsibility.
(c) Redemption fool.
(d) Guilty by association.
3. What did Musil write about in Chapter 49?
(a) The Mystery of the Pure.
(b) The Mystery of the Wise.
(c) The Mystery of the Whole.
(d) The Mystery of the Fool.
4. Who of the following was the wife mentioned in Chapter 51?
5. In Chapter 55, what did the foster boy revengefully do to Arnheim?
(a) He kidnapped him.
(b) He fought him.
(c) He poisoned him.
(d) He stole from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 55, which of the following was noted as the adopted boy's means of employment upon having grown up?
2. Whom of the following did Ulrich visit in Chapter 35?
3. Which of the following did Musil cite as having been affected by bourgeois education in Chapter 46?
4. Who played the piano in Chapter 38?
5. To which of the following did the adopted boy react intensely in Chapter 55?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)