|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Moosbrugger's victim apparently killed?
2. According to Musil, which of the following was in the feminine sphere?
(a) The arts.
3. Which of the following did Musil cite as having been affected by bourgeois education in Chapter 46?
(b) Pure soul.
4. Who met with the Count in Chapter 56?
5. In Chapter 55, which of the following was noted as the adopted boy's means of employment upon having grown up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ulrich disenchanted with Arnheim in Chapter 44?
2. Who was interested in Arnheim's reputation in Chapter 43?
3. Who gave the incriminating story to the newspapers in Chapter 38?
4. In Chapter 52, which of the following did Tuzzi notice in the ministry?
5. Which of the following types of meeting was held in Chapter 52?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)