|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic was under discussion in Chapter 66?
(a) Economic deprivation.
(b) Cultural growth.
(c) Environmental crises.
(d) The emancipation of women.
2. Who was considering the qualities necessary for a cultural leap in Chapter 44?
3. Who had improved castles in Chapter 68?
(a) The nouveau riche.
(d) Old aristocracy.
4. Who of the following was not included in the important political meetings in Chapter 56?
5. In Chapter 65, who was back and delighted to put himself at Diotima's disposal rather immediately?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Diotima humble with objections in Chapter 66?
2. Who was born in poverty with dirt coming up through the floorboards in Chapter 40?
3. Which of the following campaigns mentioned in Chapter 35 was associated with Austrian patriotism?
4. Who tried to attend to the teenager mentioned in Chapter 44?
5. Which of the following were being locked up into systems by the violent people mentioned in Chapter 62?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)