|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Moosbrugger's victim apparently killed?
2. How did the little boy do in foster care with Arnheim in Chapter 55?
3. Who of the following was most idealistic about the mystery that Musil wrote about in Chapter 49?
4. In Chapter 52, which of the following did Tuzzi notice in the ministry?
5. To which of the following did the adopted boy react intensely in Chapter 55?
(a) His food.
(b) His new role.
(c) His companions.
(d) His appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did the author mention in relation to the degree of responsibility that an individual had for his [or her] crimes in Chapter 60?
2. Who was considering the qualities necessary for a cultural leap in Chapter 44?
3. In Chapter 52, who of the following sent Germans in Berlin for a report on Arnheim?
4. With whom did Fischel's daughter share a friendship in Chapter 35?
5. Which of the following campaigns mentioned in Chapter 35 was associated with Austrian patriotism?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)