|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ulrich declare Diotima was doing in Chapter 68?
(a) Something boring.
(b) Something dangerous.
(c) Something peaceful.
(d) Something long.
2. What topic was under discussion in Chapter 66?
(a) Economic deprivation.
(b) Cultural growth.
(c) The emancipation of women.
(d) Environmental crises.
3. Which of the following seemed different about the presentation of facts in Chapter 64?
(c) Matter of fact.
(d) Hodge podge.
4. Who was considering the qualities necessary for a cultural leap in Chapter 44?
5. Who felt inhibited and impressed by a young aristocratic woman in Chapter 41?
6. Who of the following showed the received letter to Ulrich?
7. In Chapter 55, which of the following was noted as the adopted boy's means of employment upon having grown up?
8. Which of the following were being locked up into systems by the violent people mentioned in Chapter 62?
(a) World and contents.
(b) Political documents.
(c) Race and women.
(d) Money and GDP.
9. Who of the following warned the idealist about getting hopes up in Chapter 49?
10. Which of the following types of energy was considered to have contributed to Moosbrugger's negative attitude toward women in Chapter 60?
11. Whom did Diotima humble with objections in Chapter 66?
12. Which of the following did the author turn out to be in Chapter 67?
13. What was Fischel's job in Chapter 35?
14. Who had improved castles in Chapter 68?
(b) The nouveau riche.
(c) Old aristocracy.
15. Who developed a better friendship in in Chapter 67?
(a) Ulrich and Diotima.
(b) Marcus and Ulrich.
(c) Diotima and Flora.
(d) Walter and Arnheim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following was the wife mentioned in Chapter 51?
2. Antagonism within which of the following schools was mentioned in Chapter 49?
3. In Chapter 52, which of the following did Tuzzi notice in the ministry?
4. What kind of skirts did Diotima have after her adventure in Chapter 68?
5. What was one object that had old elegance but modern efficiency in Chapter 68?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)