|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were described as people who were violent and aggressive in Chapter 62?
2. Which of the following were the intelligentsia attracted to in Chapter 47?
(a) Ulrich's speeches.
(b) Bonadea's exhibitions.
(c) Walter's pub.
(d) Diotoma's salon.
3. With whom did Fischel's daughter share a friendship in Chapter 35?
4. Which of the following seemed different about the presentation of facts in Chapter 64?
(a) Hodge podge.
(b) Matter of fact.
5. Which of the following was the Collateral Campaign inclusive of in Chapter 44?
(a) The Scandinavian originals.
(b) The Germanic triad of nations.
(c) The British confederation.
(d) The Italian conglomeration.
6. To which of the following did the adopted boy react intensely in Chapter 55?
(a) His appearance.
(b) His companions.
(c) His food.
(d) His new role.
7. Who developed a better friendship in in Chapter 67?
(a) Diotima and Flora.
(b) Ulrich and Diotima.
(c) Walter and Arnheim.
(d) Marcus and Ulrich.
8. Who of the following warned the idealist about getting hopes up in Chapter 49?
9. Who tried to attend to the teenager mentioned in Chapter 44?
10. Who shook off a spell in Chapter 46?
11. Who gave the incriminating story to the newspapers in Chapter 38?
12. Whom of the following did Ulrich visit in Chapter 35?
13. Which of the following was Moosbrugger's first name?
14. Which of the following did a journalist establish in Chapter 37?
(b) Piano Night.
(c) Bread and Puppet.
(d) The Austrian Year.
15. Who was delighted to have a poor young lady as a servant in Chapter 40?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ulrich declare Diotima was doing in Chapter 68?
2. Who felt inhibited and impressed by a young aristocratic woman in Chapter 41?
3. Where did Fischel work in Chapter 35?
4. If a person had a particularly severe mental illness, which of the following best described the legal difference associated with that type of condition as mentioned in Chapter 60?
5. In Chapter 51, which of the following did the wife cite as her husband's favorite activity?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)