|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Moosbrugger's victim apparently killed?
2. If a person had a particularly severe mental illness, which of the following best described the legal difference associated with that type of condition as mentioned in Chapter 60?
(a) Diminished responsibility.
(b) Guilty by association.
(c) Persecuted innocent.
(d) Redemption fool.
3. What did Ulrich declare Diotima was doing in Chapter 68?
(a) Something long.
(b) Something boring.
(c) Something peaceful.
(d) Something dangerous.
4. What topic was under discussion in Chapter 66?
(a) The emancipation of women.
(b) Environmental crises.
(c) Economic deprivation.
(d) Cultural growth.
5. Who was famous in Chapter 48?
6. What was likened to being the whole world in Chapter 41?
7. What did the wife consider to be an exceptionally modern occupation in Chapter 51?
8. How did Ulrich react upon learning that he had been mentioned in the letter in Chapter 59?
9. Who played the piano in Chapter 38?
(a) Fischel and Leinsdorf.
(b) Ulrich and Maria.
(c) Bonadea and Walter.
(d) Clarisse and Walter.
10. What was one object that had old elegance but modern efficiency in Chapter 68?
11. What type of women were mentioned at the campaign in Chapter 40?
12. Who was the little black boy whom Arnheim took in Chapter 55?
13. Over what period of time had the person in Chapter 64 matured?
(a) Six years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Two years.
14. Whom did Diotima humble with objections in Chapter 66?
15. Who felt inhibited and impressed by a young aristocratic woman in Chapter 41?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Diotoma's friend consider to be intolerant in Chapter 65?
2. Which of the following made the person mentioned in Chapter 48 famous?
3. Which of the following were the intelligentsia attracted to in Chapter 47?
4. Which of the following types of meeting was held in Chapter 52?
5. Which of the following did the author turn out to be in Chapter 67?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)