|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did the author turn out to be in Chapter 67?
2. With whom did Fischel's daughter share a friendship in Chapter 35?
3. In Chapter 52, which of the following did Tuzzi notice in the ministry?
4. In Chapter 51, which of the following did the wife cite as her husband's favorite activity?
5. What particular characteristic(s) did the identity question relate to in Chapter 39?
6. Who gave the incriminating story to the newspapers in Chapter 38?
7. Which of the following types of meeting was held in Chapter 52?
(a) Cooking group.
(c) Quilting group.
8. Why was Ulrich disenchanted with Arnheim in Chapter 44?
(a) Because he came from money.
(b) Because he was dishonest.
(c) Because he was powerful.
(d) Because he was lazy.
9. What was likened to being the whole world in Chapter 41?
10. What was the name of Fischel's daughter?
11. How did the little boy do in foster care with Arnheim in Chapter 55?
12. Which of the following did Musil write about In Chapter 50?
13. To which of the following did the adopted boy react intensely in Chapter 55?
(a) His food.
(b) His appearance.
(c) His companions.
(d) His new role.
14. What did the wife consider to be an exceptionally modern occupation in Chapter 51?
15. Who was horrified by the journalist's establishment in Chapter 37?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following was most idealistic about the mystery that Musil wrote about in Chapter 49?
2. Which of the following did Diotoma's friend consider to be intolerant in Chapter 65?
3. Which of the following were the intelligentsia attracted to in Chapter 47?
4. Who tried to attend to the teenager mentioned in Chapter 44?
5. Who shook off a spell in Chapter 46?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)