Short Answer Key
Foreword & Chapters 1 - 4
1. Which of the following was Robert Musil's nationality?
2. Where did Musil spend most of his life?
3. What year was Musil born?
4. Which of the following was the War in which Musil served?
World War I.
5. Where did Musil relocate when the Nazis' power grew?
6. Where did Musil end up living later in life?
7. What city did Musil live in later in life as a post-Expressionist writer?
8. Which of the following groups of writers shared the same literary lineage with Musil?
Tolstoy, Balzac, and Dostoevsky.
9. Which of the following did the Northern Europeans lack in terms of literature?
10. How many chapters are included in the two-volume set of The Man Without Qualities?
11. What happened to Ulrich while he was out drinking in Chapter 1?...
This section contains 2,521 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)