|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 69 - 72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were described as people who were violent and aggressive in Chapter 62?
2. Which of the following were synonymous to scientiﬁc and beneﬁcial in Chapter 61?
(a) Profound and philosophical.
(b) Rational and exact.
(c) Poetic and graphic.
(d) Artistic and musical.
3. Who was delighted to have a poor young lady as a servant in Chapter 40?
4. To which of the following did Ulrich compare the effects of the defendant in Chapter 31?
(a) A broker.
(b) A priest.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
5. Which of the following seemed different about the presentation of facts in Chapter 64?
(a) Matter of fact.
(d) Hodge podge.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Ulrich discuss the crime in Chapter 30?
2. Which of the following did the Northern Europeans lack in terms of literature?
3. Which of the following were viewed in relation to each other in Chapter 45?
4. Who shook off a spell in Chapter 46?
5. Who had improved castles in Chapter 68?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)