|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 55 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which of the following did the adopted boy react intensely in Chapter 55?
(a) His food.
(b) His new role.
(c) His companions.
(d) His appearance.
2. What did the issue of sanity do for the person in question in Chapter 32?
(a) Lighten the sentence.
(b) Offered sympathy.
(c) Bring forth a pardon.
(d) Removed obstacles.
3. Which of the following was a factor that led Ulrich's rescuer into extramarital affairs?
(a) Her insecurity about her appearance.
(b) Her attraction to men.
(c) Her deceptive nature.
(d) Her impatience with life.
4. What trait of a married woman was under discussion in Chapter 25?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her role.
(c) Her choice.
(d) Her beauty.
5. What was Fischel's job in Chapter 35?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ulrich meet and become attracted to in Chapter 22?
2. Which of the following did the Northern Europeans lack in terms of literature?
3. Which of the following did Diotoma establish in Chapter 25?
4. Which of the following was the Collateral Campaign inclusive of in Chapter 44?
5. Who was Ulrich's lover in Chapter 5?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)