|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 55 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of woman was Ulrich's rescuer?
2. What was likened to being the whole world in Chapter 41?
3. Which of the following did a journalist establish in Chapter 37?
(b) Bread and Puppet.
(c) Piano Night.
(d) The Austrian Year.
4. Where did Ulrich spend time with his lover?
(a) Out in public.
(b) Both - in private quarters and out in public.
(c) In private quarters.
(d) In the rural countryside.
5. Which of the following was a factor that led Ulrich's rescuer into extramarital affairs?
(a) Her deceptive nature.
(b) Her impatience with life.
(c) Her insecurity about her appearance.
(d) Her attraction to men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Between which of the following was a difference drawn out in Chapter 41?
2. Who of the following was known as His Highness in Chapter 56?
3. Who was the little black boy whom Arnheim took in Chapter 55?
4. How did Ulrich react upon learning that he had been mentioned in the letter in Chapter 59?
5. Who did Ulrich meet and become attracted to in Chapter 22?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)