|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Ulrich's lover do for a living?
(a) Danced nude.
(b) Waited tables.
(c) Cooked meals.
(d) Sang in a cabaret.
2. Who was Diotoma's husband?
3. With whom did Ulrich discuss the crime in Chapter 30?
4. Which of the following was the name of the affected party at the trial in Chapter 30?
(b) First Union Bank.
(d) Jimmy's store.
5. Who of the following was most idealistic about the mystery that Musil wrote about in Chapter 49?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Fischel work in Chapter 35?
2. Who of the following warned the idealist about getting hopes up in Chapter 49?
3. Which of the following was affected by the defendant's alleged actions in Chapter 30?
4. What affair ended in Chapter 33?
5. According to Ulrich in Chapter 11, what was the paradoxical power of engineering?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)