|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Ulrich's lover do for a living?
(a) Danced nude.
(b) Waited tables.
(c) Sang in a cabaret.
(d) Cooked meals.
2. Where did Ulrich spend time with his lover?
(a) Out in public.
(b) Both - in private quarters and out in public.
(c) In the rural countryside.
(d) In private quarters.
3. Which of the following brought about a story shift in Chapter 22?
(a) Political story.
(b) Marketing influence.
(c) Civilian readings.
(d) Love interest.
4. What happened to Ulrich while he was out drinking in Chapter 1?
(a) He was mugged.
(b) He fell down.
(c) He shattered the goblet from which he was drinking.
(d) He was involved in an accident.
5. What trait of a married woman was under discussion in Chapter 25?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her role.
(d) Her choice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was Musil born?
2. According to Musil, which of the following characterized the previous Century?
3. According to Musil, which of the following presented a paradox at the turn of the Century?
4. Which of the following did the person whom Ulrich met leave him with in Chapter 20?
5. Where did Musil relocate when the Nazis' power grew?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)