|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ulrich in Chapter 11, which of the following gave humans tremendous power through their use?
2. Which of the following groups of writers shared the same literary lineage with Musil?
(a) Milton, Yeats, and Balzac.
(b) Tolstoy, Balzac, and Dostoevsky.
(c) Spencer, Wordsworth, and Shakespeare.
(d) Goethe, Marx, and Whitmore.
3. Which of the following trait types were discovered with the newness of the Century?
(a) Long and muted.
(b) Similar and equitable.
(c) Paradoxical and contradictory.
(d) Fashionable and appealing.
4. Whom of the following did Ulrich visit in Chapter 21?
5. Which of the following did Ulrich notice that the country that he visited was moving toward in Chapter 21?
(b) Civil war.
(c) Political stalemate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ulrich do to the woman in Chapter 12?
2. Where did Ulrich go after leaving the cavalry?
3. Which of the following did the person whom Ulrich met leave him with in Chapter 20?
4. How many people did Ulrich face in Chapter 6?
5. Which of the following did Ulrich's lover do for a living?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)