|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 60 - 64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who felt inhibited and impressed by a young aristocratic woman in Chapter 41?
2. Which of the following was the name of the affected party at the trial in Chapter 30?
(a) First Union Bank.
(c) Jimmy's store.
3. According to Musil, which of the following was in the feminine sphere?
(a) The arts.
4. Between which of the following did Ulrich draw a comparison in Chapter 30?
(a) Clarisse's murders and Moosbrugger's theft.
(b) Moosabrugger's complicity and Arnheim's theft.
(c) Bonadea's infidelity and Moosbrugger's murders.
(d) Moosbrugger's theft and Bonadea's murders.
5. Who rescued Ulrich in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who learned about the murderer through newspapers in Chapter 38?
2. Whom of the following did Ulrich visit in Chapter 21?
3. Who tried to attend to the teenager mentioned in Chapter 44?
4. What type of communication did Ulrich find among the people whom he studied and worked with in Chapter 10?
5. Whom of the following did Ulrich visit in Chapter 35?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)