|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Ulrich notice that the country that he visited was moving toward in Chapter 21?
(a) Political stalemate.
(c) Civil war.
2. How many chapters are included in the two-volume set of The Man Without Qualities?
3. Which of the following did Ulrich's lover do for a living?
(a) Waited tables.
(b) Danced nude.
(c) Cooked meals.
(d) Sang in a cabaret.
4. Whom of the following did Ulrich visit in Chapter 21?
5. What did Ulrich do to the woman in Chapter 12?
(a) Pulled her away.
(b) Pushed her.
(c) Flattered her.
(d) Criticized her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the country's characteristics that had changed that Ulrich noticed in Chapter 21?
2. Where did Ulrich go after leaving the cavalry?
3. Which of the following did the Northern Europeans lack in terms of literature?
4. Which of the following was Robert Musil's nationality?
5. Which of the following did Musil write about as being affected by changes at the turn of the Century?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)