Quiz: Chapters 40 - 44 to Chapters 55 - 59
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who tried to attend to the teenager mentioned in Chapter 44?
2. Which of the following were the intelligentsia attracted to in Chapter 47?
a) Diotoma's salon.
b) Ulrich's speeches.
c) Walter's pub.
d) Bonadea's exhibitions.
3. Which of the following made the person mentioned in Chapter 48 famous?
a) Money and possessions.
b) Science, learning, and writing.
c) Aristocratic position and good looks.
d) Marriage by association and power.
4. Which of the following was Moosbrugger's first name?
5. Which of the following was the Collateral Campaign inclusive of in Chapter 44?
This section contains 299 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)