|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 55 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Musil, which of the following characterized the previous Century?
(a) War and disease.
(b) Music and philosophy.
(c) Art, music, and poetry.
(d) Technological advancement and social progress.
2. Who of the following showed the received letter to Ulrich?
3. Which of the following did a journalist establish in Chapter 37?
(a) Bread and Puppet.
(c) Piano Night.
(d) The Austrian Year.
4. According to Musil, what portion of the female body was covered up in clothing?
(a) Waist upward.
(b) Neck downward.
(c) Bosom downward.
(d) Stomach upward.
5. What was the name of Fischel's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Musil, which of the following types of behaviors were expected of women?
2. To whom did her husband appear more gifted than Ulrich in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 56, who of the following sent a letter about Ulrich?
4. Whom of the following was Ulrich apparently better at implementation than in Chapter 15?
5. Who of the following was known as His Highness in Chapter 56?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)