Foreword & Chapters 1 - 4
1. Which of the following was Robert Musil's nationality?
2. Where did Musil spend most of his life?
3. What year was Musil born?
4. Which of the following was the War in which Musil served?
(a) World War I.
(b) Austro-Hungarian War.
(c) Korean War.
(d) World War II.
5. Where did Musil relocate when the Nazis' power grew?
6. Where did Musil end up living later in life?
7. What city did Musil live in later in life as a post-Expressionist writer?
8. Which of the following groups of writers shared the same literary lineage with Musil?
(a) Goethe, Marx, and Whitmore.
(b) Tolstoy, Balzac, and Dostoevsky.
(c) Spencer, Wordsworth, and Shakespeare.
(d) Milton, Yeats, and Balzac.
9. Which of the following did the Northern Europeans lack in terms of literature?
(a) Gothic literature.
(d) Sturm und Drang.
This section contains 3,607 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)