1. Which of the following was Robert Musil's nationality?
2. Where did Musil spend most of his life?
3. What year was Musil born?
4. Which of the following was the War in which Musil served?
(a) Austro-Hungarian War.
(b) Korean War.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
5. Where did Musil relocate when the Nazis' power grew?
6. Where did Musil end up living later in life?
7. What city did Musil live in later in life as a post-Expressionist writer?
8. Which of the following groups of writers shared the same literary lineage with Musil?
(a) Milton, Yeats, and Balzac.
(b) Goethe, Marx, and Whitmore.
(c) Spencer, Wordsworth, and Shakespeare.
(d) Tolstoy, Balzac, and Dostoevsky.
9. Which of the following did the Northern Europeans lack in terms of literature?
(a) Sturm und Drang.
(d) Gothic literature.
This section contains 3,607 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)