|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nicholson's cover name?
(a) Nick Munster.
(b) David Barston.
(c) Stanley Jones.
(d) Steve Mooney.
2. As Bond snaps his mind back into focus while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far from the bridge is Bond?
(a) About 100 yards.
(b) About 200 yards.
(c) About 100 feet.
(d) About 200 feet.
3. Who is the Head of Station C in attendance at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) John Mickelson.
(b) Sam Rainer.
(c) Morris Cargill.
(d) Alec Hill.
4. According to the "official" report, where are the two Jamaican-controlled agents recovering from the wounds incurred in the battle royal?
(a) Kingston Hospital.
(b) Sacred Heart Hospital.
(c) Memorial Hospital.
(d) Leander Hospital.
5. What was the name of the British agent that Scaramanga killed a few days earlier?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Scaramanga, how many days earlier did Scaramanga kill a British agent sent to eliminate him?
2. As Bond allows himself to be distracted as he hunts for Scaramanga, how does Bond characterize Scaramanga in his imagination?
3. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice?
4. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, where will the train stop?
5. When Bond watches the stowaway jump from the train, how does Bond characterize the stowaway's landing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What important message does the first speaker at the meeting have for the Chairman?
2. When Bond asks the stowaway why the stowaway had thought Scaramanga was dead, what does the stowaway say?
3. How does the Resident Medical Officer characterize his patient in Number Twelve?
4. Why is Bond slightly nervous just before the "official" meeting gets underway in his hospital room?
5. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, what does Bond allow himself to think about?
6. When the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting asks Scaramanga how he allowed James Bond into the middle of The Group's negotiations, what does Scaramanga say?
7. When Bond witnesses the train running over the object on the train tracks, what does Bond suddenly realize?
8. According to Scaramanga, when will the ships anchored outside U.S. harbors finally anchor?
9. What is the meeting taking place in Bond's hospital room for?
10. When Scaramanga begins his morning meeting, what is the first thing he learns from the other man at the meeting?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)