|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the person who remains behind in Bond's hospital room, what line of work is Bond in?
(a) Security control.
(b) Damage control.
(c) Problem control.
(d) Pest control.
2. According to what Scaramanga tells the man he is meeting with, from where did Scaramanga hire the two managers to handle the hotel people for Scaramanga's conference?
(b) New York.
3. What was the name of the British agent that Scaramanga killed a few days earlier?
4. According to Scaramanga, how much money does he tell the attendees that they need to raise for the hotel?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $15 million.
(c) $10 million.
(d) $1 million.
5. What is the one thing that Bond treasures above all else?
(a) His job.
(b) His anonymity.
(c) His freedom.
(d) His singleness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the musician in charge of the show at Scaramanga's dinner party?
2. At the time the meeting takes place, how many boats controlled by The Group are loaded with raw sugar outside United States' harbors?
3. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, who is Bond warned to keep away from?
4. As the train travels down the tracks, the driver calls out that something is ahead on the tracks. What is on the tracks?
5. Who is the last person, aside from Bond, to arrive at the conference room for Scaramanga's meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond characterize the evening ahead of him after dinner is served before Scaramanga tells Bond to make the evening go better?
2. What is the meeting taking place in Bond's hospital room for?
3. According to the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting, what identifying mark solidified the positive identification of Scaramanga's personal assistant as James Bond?
4. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide?
5. As Bond enters the conference room at the start of Scaramanga's meeting, what are Scaramanga's instructions to Bond?
6. As the train hurtles forward towards the object blocking the tracks, what does Bond realize is the only thing that can stop the train in time?
7. When the stowaway shows himself on the train, what is the stowaway's plan for Bond?
8. When Scaramanga and the person he was meeting with leave the conference room, what do their expressions make Bond feel like?
9. According to Scaramanga's reminder as the men begin to argue with each other, what was the first agreement the men made when the Co-operative was first formed?
10. According to Scaramanga, only one thing changes now that Scaramanga has heard what the other man at the morning meeting has to say. What is the one thing that changes?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)