|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the negotiations begin, who does Scaramanga ask to leave the room?
2. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better and Bond asks Scaramanga for the item, who shouts for Scaramanga to give Bond what he asked for?
3. After the "official" meeting in Bond's hospital room concludes, who does Bond ask to stay behind for a few minutes?
4. What is the name of the musician in charge of the show at Scaramanga's dinner party?
(a) King Marter.
(b) King Lion.
(d) King Tiger.
5. What time is the train supposed to depart with Scaramanga's guests on board?
(a) 11:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 p.m.
(d) 1:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had given Bond the pass key to enable Bond to access all areas of the hotel?
2. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, where will the train stop?
3. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, where does HQ think Bond is?
4. As Bond's visitor supports the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga, by what name does Bond's visitor call Scaramanga?
5. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond is released from the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond characterize the evening ahead of him after dinner is served before Scaramanga tells Bond to make the evening go better?
2. What important message does the first speaker at the meeting have for the Chairman?
3. When Bond asks the stowaway why the stowaway had thought Scaramanga was dead, what does the stowaway say?
4. As the train hurtles forward towards the object blocking the tracks, what does Bond realize is the only thing that can stop the train in time?
5. As Bond enters the conference room at the start of Scaramanga's meeting, what are Scaramanga's instructions to Bond?
6. What is the award conferred upon James Bond in his hospital room as he is recovering from his wounds?
7. When Bond witnesses the train running over the object on the train tracks, what does Bond suddenly realize?
8. How does the Resident Medical Officer characterize his patient in Number Twelve?
9. At Scaramanga's dinner, what does Bond notice about all of the meeting attendees as he tries to make small talk with them?
10. According to the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting, what identifying mark solidified the positive identification of Scaramanga's personal assistant as James Bond?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)