|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond believe Nick Nicholson is with?
(a) The Mossad.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The KGB.
2. The morning of the train trip, who asks for a secure telephone line because the telephone in his room is "not secure enough"?
3. As Gengerella enters the discussion, who does he acknowledge - somewhat snidely - are good traders?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The English.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The Cubans.
4. Aboard the train, who sits in the first seat behind the coal tender?
5. According to names the first speaker gives, who did NOT engage in the extensive purchasing of July sugar futures for their own personal gain?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ten days after Bond regains consciousness and is part of a meeting in his hospital room, who is given absolute authority to close the meeting if Bond shows any signs of strain?
2. According to what Scaramanga tells the man he is meeting with, from where did Scaramanga hire the two managers to handle the hotel people for Scaramanga's conference?
3. Aboard the train, who is responsible for killing Gengerella?
4. When a voice erupts from the back of the train, who does the voice of the stowaway belong to?
5. According to what Bond tells his visitor, where did Scaramanga murder Ross?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting asks Scaramanga how he allowed James Bond into the middle of The Group's negotiations, what does Scaramanga say?
2. Why is Bond slightly nervous just before the "official" meeting gets underway in his hospital room?
3. When Bond witnesses the train running over the object on the train tracks, what does Bond suddenly realize?
4. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
5. According to the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting, what identifying mark solidified the positive identification of Scaramanga's personal assistant as James Bond?
6. How does the Resident Medical Officer characterize his patient in Number Twelve?
7. In the opinion of Scaramanga's chief, what is the only consideration of Mafia men?
8. When the stowaway shows himself on the train, what is the stowaway's plan for Bond?
9. What is the meeting taking place in Bond's hospital room for?
10. At Scaramanga's dinner, what does Bond notice about all of the meeting attendees as he tries to make small talk with them?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)