|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond offer to send over to the musician's leader in order to help them liven up Scaramanga's dinner party?
(b) Red Stripe.
2. Who does Bond believe Nick Nicholson is with?
(a) The Mossad.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The FBI.
3. When Bond watches the stowaway jump from the train, how does Bond characterize the stowaway's landing?
(a) As clumsy.
(b) As dangerous.
(c) As smooth.
(d) As perfect.
4. A week after the "official" meeting occurs in Bond's hospital room, Goodnight enters Bond's hospital room carrying something. What is she carrying?
(a) A briefcase.
(b) A Triple-X machine.
(c) A typewriter.
(d) A Double -0 machine.
5. When Bond hears a single cough while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far away does the cough come from?
(a) Twenty yards.
(b) Ten yards.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) Twenty feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the train ride, approximately how far away from Bond is Scaramanga?
2. According to Scaramanga, how many days earlier did Scaramanga kill a British agent sent to eliminate him?
3. When Bond receives an "Eyes Only" message from M, how many groups are there?
4. As the train travels down the tracks, the driver calls out that something is ahead on the tracks. What is on the tracks?
5. Aboard the train, Scaramanga asks to see some gun play from Bond. What does Scaramanga tell Bond to shoot?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)