|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had given Bond the pass key to enable Bond to access all areas of the hotel?
2. According to what Bond tells his visitor, where did Scaramanga murder Ross?
(a) In Trinidad.
(b) In London.
(c) In Kingston.
(d) In Havana.
3. Who does Bond believe Hendriks is with?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Mossad.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The CIA.
4. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, how long will the train trip be?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Twenty miles.
(c) Fifteen miles.
(d) Ten miles.
5. Where is the secret door that Scaramanga uses to enter Bond's hotel room?
(a) Behind the mirror.
(b) In the clothes cupboard.
(c) Behind the curtains.
(d) In the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond hears a single cough while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far away does the cough come from?
2. Who is the first meeting attendee to object to the amount of money Scaramanga is asking for?
3. Who does Bond believe Nick Nicholson is with?
4. When Bond sees Scaramanga, what is Scaramanga's attention focused on?
5. Ten days after Bond regains consciousness and is part of a meeting in his hospital room, who is given absolute authority to close the meeting if Bond shows any signs of strain?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond characterize the evening ahead of him after dinner is served before Scaramanga tells Bond to make the evening go better?
2. According to Scaramanga, when will the ships anchored outside U.S. harbors finally anchor?
3. When Bond asks the stowaway why the stowaway had thought Scaramanga was dead, what does the stowaway say?
4. What is the award conferred upon James Bond in his hospital room as he is recovering from his wounds?
5. Why is Bond slightly nervous just before the "official" meeting gets underway in his hospital room?
6. When the stowaway shows himself on the train, what is the stowaway's plan for Bond?
7. According to Scaramanga, why is having the ships anchored outside the U.S. harbors a risky business?
8. How does the Resident Medical Officer characterize his patient in Number Twelve?
9. In the opinion of Scaramanga's chief, what is the only consideration of Mafia men?
10. According to Scaramanga, only one thing changes now that Scaramanga has heard what the other man at the morning meeting has to say. What is the one thing that changes?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)