|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Bond give to Scaramanga when he tries to leave the party after dinner?
(a) Bond has an early flight.
(b) Bond has to leave the hotel.
(c) Bond has a headache.
(d) Bond is tired.
2. According to what Scaramanga tells Bond in the Morass, how many men has Scaramanga killed in his lifetime?
3. What are the four meeting attendees all wearing for their afternoon train ride?
(a) Calypso shirts.
(b) Trench coats.
(c) Cowboy boots.
(d) Brass belt buckles.
4. What time is the train supposed to depart with Scaramanga's guests on board?
(b) 11:00 a.m.
(c) 1:00 p.m.
(d) 2:00 p.m.
5. Aboard the train, who is responsible for killing Gengerella?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Goodnight tells Bond the first congratulatory message from M, what word is Goodnight excited that M repeats in his message?
2. Who is the last person, aside from Bond, to arrive at the conference room for Scaramanga's meeting?
3. What is Nicholson's cover name?
4. What is the name of the Supreme Court justice present at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
5. In order to organize the next day's train trip, who does Scaramanga tell Bond to talk with in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
2. According to Scaramanga, why is having the ships anchored outside the U.S. harbors a risky business?
3. When Bond witnesses the train running over the object on the train tracks, what does Bond suddenly realize?
4. When the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting asks Scaramanga how he allowed James Bond into the middle of The Group's negotiations, what does Scaramanga say?
5. At Scaramanga's dinner, what does Bond notice about all of the meeting attendees as he tries to make small talk with them?
6. According to Scaramanga, when will the ships anchored outside U.S. harbors finally anchor?
7. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide to do while the body of Rotkopf is being disposed of?
8. As Bond enters the conference room at the start of Scaramanga's meeting, what are Scaramanga's instructions to Bond?
9. What is the award conferred upon James Bond in his hospital room as he is recovering from his wounds?
10. How does Bond characterize the evening ahead of him after dinner is served before Scaramanga tells Bond to make the evening go better?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)