|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to organize the next day's train trip, who does Scaramanga tell Bond to talk with in the morning?
(a) The conductor.
(b) The engineer.
(c) The caterer.
(d) The manager.
2. How does M sign his communications?
3. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice is different about the chair where Rotkopf must have sat the previous day?
(a) It has a cracked leg.
(b) It has a torn cushion.
(c) It is tipped backwards.
(d) It has blood on it.
4. According to the stowaway that Bond goes over to after jumping from the train, who put the object on the train tracks?
5. How long does Bond wait after hearing the cough before proceeding forward?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Ten seconds.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the afternoon plans originally laid out, what are the meeting attendees supposed to be doing after the train ride?
2. Who is the Head of Station C in attendance at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
3. What time is the train supposed to depart with Scaramanga's guests on board?
4. Ten days after Bond regains consciousness and is part of a meeting in his hospital room, who is given absolute authority to close the meeting if Bond shows any signs of strain?
5. Who refuses to help Scaramanga dispose of the dead body - citing that he's a good Catholic?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)