|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the negotiations begin, who does Scaramanga ask to leave the room?
2. According to what Bond tells his visitor, where did Scaramanga murder Ross?
(a) In London.
(b) In Trinidad.
(c) In Havana.
(d) In Kingston.
3. When a voice erupts from the back of the train, who does the voice of the stowaway belong to?
4. How far from the Thunderbird Hotel is the train station?
(a) Eight miles.
(b) One mile.
(c) Three miles.
(d) Five miles.
5. As Gengerella enters the discussion, who does he acknowledge - somewhat snidely - are good traders?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Cubans.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The English.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better, what does Bond ask Scaramanga for?
2. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond returns to London?
3. What is the name of the musician in charge of the show at Scaramanga's dinner party?
4. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better and Bond asks Scaramanga for the item, who shouts for Scaramanga to give Bond what he asked for?
5. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, where will the train stop?
Short Essay Questions
1. As the train hurtles forward towards the object blocking the tracks, what does Bond realize is the only thing that can stop the train in time?
2. What is the meeting taking place in Bond's hospital room for?
3. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
4. According to the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting, what identifying mark solidified the positive identification of Scaramanga's personal assistant as James Bond?
5. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, what does Bond allow himself to think about?
6. How does the Resident Medical Officer characterize his patient in Number Twelve?
7. According to the "Gleaner", who was killed when the bridge near Green Island Harbour "collapsed"?
8. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide to do while the body of Rotkopf is being disposed of?
9. How does Bond characterize the evening ahead of him after dinner is served before Scaramanga tells Bond to make the evening go better?
10. According to Scaramanga, why is having the ships anchored outside the U.S. harbors a risky business?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)