|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond sees Scaramanga, what is Scaramanga's attention focused on?
(a) A snake.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A rabbit.
2. According to what Bond tells his visitor, where did Scaramanga murder Ross?
(a) In Kingston.
(b) In Trinidad.
(c) In London.
(d) In Havana.
3. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better and Bond asks Scaramanga for the item, who shouts for Scaramanga to give Bond what he asked for?
4. As Goodnight tells Bond the first congratulatory message from M, what word is Goodnight excited that M repeats in his message?
5. When Bond begins listening at the door to the meeting in the conference room, who is speaking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had given Bond the pass key to enable Bond to access all areas of the hotel?
2. As shots are fired aboard the train, Bond is hit. Where is Bond shot?
3. When everyone boards the train, where does Scaramanga tell Bond to sit?
4. As Scaramanga is leaving Bond's hotel room, who does Scaramanga tell Bond he has a meeting with the next morning?
5. What was the name of the British agent that Scaramanga killed a few days earlier?
Short Essay Questions
1. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men absolutely agree on?
2. According to Scaramanga, when will the ships anchored outside U.S. harbors finally anchor?
3. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
4. According to the first speaker, what was decided at the committee's meeting six months earlier?
5. At Scaramanga's dinner, what does Bond notice about all of the meeting attendees as he tries to make small talk with them?
6. When Bond asks the stowaway why the stowaway had thought Scaramanga was dead, what does the stowaway say?
7. What is the award conferred upon James Bond in his hospital room as he is recovering from his wounds?
8. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide?
9. When the stowaway shows himself on the train, what is the stowaway's plan for Bond?
10. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide to do while the body of Rotkopf is being disposed of?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)