|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that Bond treasures above all else?
(a) His freedom.
(b) His job.
(c) His anonymity.
(d) His singleness.
2. What time is the train supposed to depart with Scaramanga's guests on board?
(a) 1:00 p.m.
(c) 11:00 a.m.
(d) 2:00 p.m.
3. According to Scaramanga, how much money does he tell the attendees that they need to raise for the hotel?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $15 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $10 million.
4. Who is the first meeting attendee to object to the amount of money Scaramanga is asking for?
5. Aboard the train, who accidentally shoots the train's driver?
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Bond give to Scaramanga when he tries to leave the party after dinner?
2. How long does Bond wait after hearing the cough before proceeding forward?
3. As Bond watches the train, who else does Bond see jump from the train?
4. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, how does he guess that Rotkopf had died?
5. As Scaramanga is leaving Bond's hotel room, who does Scaramanga tell Bond he has a meeting with the next morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men absolutely agree on?
2. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide?
3. When Scaramanga and the person he was meeting with leave the conference room, what do their expressions make Bond feel like?
4. How does the Resident Medical Officer characterize his patient in Number Twelve?
5. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
6. When Bond asks the stowaway why the stowaway had thought Scaramanga was dead, what does the stowaway say?
7. At Scaramanga's dinner, what does Bond notice about all of the meeting attendees as he tries to make small talk with them?
8. As the train hurtles forward towards the object blocking the tracks, what does Bond realize is the only thing that can stop the train in time?
9. When the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting asks Scaramanga how he allowed James Bond into the middle of The Group's negotiations, what does Scaramanga say?
10. When Scaramanga begins his morning meeting, what is the first thing he learns from the other man at the meeting?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)