|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time the meeting takes place, how many boats controlled by The Group are loaded with raw sugar outside United States' harbors?
2. Who calls the "official" meeting to order that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) The Supreme Court judge.
(b) The Police Commissioner.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) The Head of Station C.
3. What excuse does Bond give to Scaramanga when he tries to leave the party after dinner?
(a) Bond has an early flight.
(b) Bond is tired.
(c) Bond has to leave the hotel.
(d) Bond has a headache.
4. How many shots does it take Bond to kill Hendriks aboard the train?
5. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice?
(a) The set-up is the same.
(b) The room has been scrubbed.
(c) The carpet is stained.
(d) The body has not been moved.
Short Answer Questions
1. When everyone boards the train, where does Scaramanga tell Bond to sit?
2. How much money does Scaramanga initially offer as a bribe to Bond, if Bond will let Scaramanga go?
3. What are the four meeting attendees all wearing for their afternoon train ride?
4. As shots are fired aboard the train, Bond is hit. Where is Bond shot?
5. When Bond escapes from Scaramanga's dinner party and returns to his room, what time is it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the meeting taking place in Bond's hospital room for?
2. As Bond enters the conference room at the start of Scaramanga's meeting, what are Scaramanga's instructions to Bond?
3. Why does the poison that Scaramanga tipped his bullets with not kill Bond?
4. In the opinion of Scaramanga's chief, what is the only consideration of Mafia men?
5. At Scaramanga's dinner, what does Bond notice about all of the meeting attendees as he tries to make small talk with them?
6. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide?
7. According to Scaramanga, why is having the ships anchored outside the U.S. harbors a risky business?
8. When Scaramanga tells Bond that they "must have a shooting match one of these days", how does Bond respond?
9. When the stowaway shows himself on the train, what is the stowaway's plan for Bond?
10. According to Scaramanga, only one thing changes now that Scaramanga has heard what the other man at the morning meeting has to say. What is the one thing that changes?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)