|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Bond wait after hearing the cough before proceeding forward?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Ten seconds.
2. According to the person who remains behind in Bond's hospital room, what line of work is Bond in?
(a) Security control.
(b) Pest control.
(c) Problem control.
(d) Damage control.
3. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond returns to London?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
4. Who calls the "official" meeting to order that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) The Police Commissioner.
(b) The Head of Station C.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) The Supreme Court judge.
5. What excuse does Bond give to Scaramanga when he tries to leave the party after dinner?
(a) Bond has a headache.
(b) Bond is tired.
(c) Bond has an early flight.
(d) Bond has to leave the hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, where will the train stop?
2. What are the four meeting attendees all wearing for their afternoon train ride?
3. According to the "official" report, where are the two Jamaican-controlled agents recovering from the wounds incurred in the battle royal?
4. What is Nicholson's cover name?
5. According to what Bond tells his visitor, where did Scaramanga murder Ross?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the meeting taking place in Bond's hospital room for?
2. What important message does the first speaker at the meeting have for the Chairman?
3. According to Scaramanga, only one thing changes now that Scaramanga has heard what the other man at the morning meeting has to say. What is the one thing that changes?
4. When Scaramanga tells Bond that they "must have a shooting match one of these days", how does Bond respond?
5. According to Scaramanga's reminder as the men begin to argue with each other, what was the first agreement the men made when the Co-operative was first formed?
6. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide?
7. In the opinion of Scaramanga's chief, what is the only consideration of Mafia men?
8. How does Bond characterize the evening ahead of him after dinner is served before Scaramanga tells Bond to make the evening go better?
9. When Bond witnesses the train running over the object on the train tracks, what does Bond suddenly realize?
10. According to Scaramanga, why is having the ships anchored outside the U.S. harbors a risky business?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)