|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond is released from the hospital?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One month.
2. According to the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga after Scaramanga appears in Bond's hotel room, why has Bond's visitor come to see him?
(a) Because Bond's mother has died.
(b) Because Bond's father is in the hospital.
(c) Because Bond's mother is in the hospital.
(d) Because Bond's father has died.
3. When the meeting attendees all assemble in the hotel lobby for their train ride, what article of clothing has Scaramanga added to his outfit?
(a) A cowboy hat.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A cravat.
(d) A golden ring.
4. Who refuses to take part in the phony Notes?
5. When Bond sees Scaramanga, what is Scaramanga's attention focused on?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A snake.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A lizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the person who remains behind in Bond's hospital room, what line of work is Bond in?
2. According to the stowaway that Bond goes over to after jumping from the train, who put the object on the train tracks?
3. As Bond makes his escape from Scaramanga's dinner party, whose eyes are on Bond as Bond leaves the room?
4. After the "official" meeting in Bond's hospital room concludes, who does Bond ask to stay behind for a few minutes?
5. As Scaramanga is leaving Bond's hotel room, who does Scaramanga tell Bond he has a meeting with the next morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What important message does the first speaker at the meeting have for the Chairman?
2. Why does the poison that Scaramanga tipped his bullets with not kill Bond?
3. When Scaramanga and the person he was meeting with leave the conference room, what do their expressions make Bond feel like?
4. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
5. According to Scaramanga, only one thing changes now that Scaramanga has heard what the other man at the morning meeting has to say. What is the one thing that changes?
6. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide to do while the body of Rotkopf is being disposed of?
7. When the stowaway shows himself on the train, what is the stowaway's plan for Bond?
8. When Bond asks the stowaway why the stowaway had thought Scaramanga was dead, what does the stowaway say?
9. As Bond enters the conference room at the start of Scaramanga's meeting, what are Scaramanga's instructions to Bond?
10. According to the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting, what identifying mark solidified the positive identification of Scaramanga's personal assistant as James Bond?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)