|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, how long will the train trip be?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Fifteen miles.
(d) Five miles.
2. How does M sign his communications?
3. According to the stowaway that Bond goes over to after jumping from the train, who put the object on the train tracks?
4. As Bond watches the train, who else does Bond see jump from the train?
5. What are the four meeting attendees all wearing for their afternoon train ride?
(a) Cowboy boots.
(b) Brass belt buckles.
(c) Calypso shirts.
(d) Trench coats.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far from the Thunderbird Hotel is the train station?
2. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, how does he guess that Rotkopf had died?
3. As Gengerella enters the discussion, who does he acknowledge - somewhat snidely - are good traders?
4. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice?
5. Who is the last person, aside from Bond, to arrive at the conference room for Scaramanga's meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Scaramanga tells Bond that they "must have a shooting match one of these days", how does Bond respond?
2. At Scaramanga's dinner, what does Bond notice about all of the meeting attendees as he tries to make small talk with them?
3. When Bond witnesses the train running over the object on the train tracks, what does Bond suddenly realize?
4. According to the "Gleaner", who was killed when the bridge near Green Island Harbour "collapsed"?
5. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
6. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide to do while the body of Rotkopf is being disposed of?
7. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men absolutely agree on?
8. What important message does the first speaker at the meeting have for the Chairman?
9. According to the first speaker, what was decided at the committee's meeting six months earlier?
10. When Scaramanga and the person he was meeting with leave the conference room, what do their expressions make Bond feel like?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)