|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond watches the stowaway jump from the train, how does Bond characterize the stowaway's landing?
(a) As smooth.
(b) As perfect.
(c) As dangerous.
(d) As clumsy.
2. As Goodnight tells Bond the first congratulatory message from M, what word is Goodnight excited that M repeats in his message?
3. According to the afternoon plans originally laid out, what are the meeting attendees supposed to be doing after the train ride?
(a) Flying back to Kingston.
(b) Deep sea fishing.
4. According to Scaramanga, how much money does he tell the attendees that they need to raise for the hotel?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $15 million.
5. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, who is Bond warned to keep away from?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice?
2. According to the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga after Scaramanga appears in Bond's hotel room, why has Bond's visitor come to see him?
3. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, where will the train stop?
4. When Bond escapes from Scaramanga's dinner party and returns to his room, what time is it?
5. Who had given Bond the pass key to enable Bond to access all areas of the hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Bond asks the stowaway why the stowaway had thought Scaramanga was dead, what does the stowaway say?
2. As Bond enters the conference room at the start of Scaramanga's meeting, what are Scaramanga's instructions to Bond?
3. When the stowaway shows himself on the train, what is the stowaway's plan for Bond?
4. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide to do while the body of Rotkopf is being disposed of?
5. According to Scaramanga, only one thing changes now that Scaramanga has heard what the other man at the morning meeting has to say. What is the one thing that changes?
6. When the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting asks Scaramanga how he allowed James Bond into the middle of The Group's negotiations, what does Scaramanga say?
7. When Scaramanga tells Bond that they "must have a shooting match one of these days", how does Bond respond?
8. How does Bond characterize the evening ahead of him after dinner is served before Scaramanga tells Bond to make the evening go better?
9. What is the meeting taking place in Bond's hospital room for?
10. As the train hurtles forward towards the object blocking the tracks, what does Bond realize is the only thing that can stop the train in time?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)