|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the person who remains behind in Bond's hospital room, what line of work is Bond in?
(a) Security control.
(b) Problem control.
(c) Pest control.
(d) Damage control.
2. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond is released from the hospital?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
3. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, how long will the train trip be?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Fifteen miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) Ten miles.
4. How does M sign his communications?
5. Before the negotiations begin, who does Scaramanga ask to leave the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Bond makes his escape from Scaramanga's dinner party, whose eyes are on Bond as Bond leaves the room?
2. Who does Bond believe Nick Nicholson is with?
3. When Bond hears a single cough while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far away does the cough come from?
4. As Bond watches the train, who else does Bond see jump from the train?
5. After hearing the bribe Bond was offered on the train, how much money does Scaramanga raise his bribe offering to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the award conferred upon James Bond in his hospital room as he is recovering from his wounds?
2. According to Scaramanga, why is having the ships anchored outside the U.S. harbors a risky business?
3. According to Scaramanga, only one thing changes now that Scaramanga has heard what the other man at the morning meeting has to say. What is the one thing that changes?
4. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men absolutely agree on?
5. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
6. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide to do while the body of Rotkopf is being disposed of?
7. How does the Resident Medical Officer characterize his patient in Number Twelve?
8. Why does the poison that Scaramanga tipped his bullets with not kill Bond?
9. As the train hurtles forward towards the object blocking the tracks, what does Bond realize is the only thing that can stop the train in time?
10. When Bond witnesses the train running over the object on the train tracks, what does Bond suddenly realize?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)