|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the "official" meeting in Bond's hospital room concludes, who does Bond ask to stay behind for a few minutes?
2. How many men are present, including Scaramanga, at his meeting?
3. When Bond begins listening at the door to the meeting in the conference room, who is speaking?
4. When Bond hears a single cough while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far away does the cough come from?
(a) Ten feet.
(b) Twenty feet.
(c) Twenty yards.
(d) Ten yards.
5. Who refuses to take part in the phony Notes?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots does it take Bond to kill Hendriks aboard the train?
2. When Bond sees Scaramanga, what is Scaramanga's attention focused on?
3. As Bond's visitor supports the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga, by what name does Bond's visitor call Scaramanga?
4. What time is the train supposed to depart with Scaramanga's guests on board?
5. According to the person who remains behind in Bond's hospital room, what line of work is Bond in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the award conferred upon James Bond in his hospital room as he is recovering from his wounds?
2. When Scaramanga begins his morning meeting, what is the first thing he learns from the other man at the meeting?
3. What is the meeting taking place in Bond's hospital room for?
4. According to Scaramanga, only one thing changes now that Scaramanga has heard what the other man at the morning meeting has to say. What is the one thing that changes?
5. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
6. According to Scaramanga, why is having the ships anchored outside the U.S. harbors a risky business?
7. At Scaramanga's dinner, what does Bond notice about all of the meeting attendees as he tries to make small talk with them?
8. How does Bond characterize the evening ahead of him after dinner is served before Scaramanga tells Bond to make the evening go better?
9. According to the first speaker, what was decided at the committee's meeting six months earlier?
10. In the opinion of Scaramanga's chief, what is the only consideration of Mafia men?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)