|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aboard the train, who offers Bond a million dollars if only Bond will get the remaining mobsters out of the mess they find themselves in?
2. When Bond receives an "Eyes Only" message from M, how many groups are there?
3. When Bond is awakened by a persistent noise from behind his curtains, who does Bond find at his window?
4. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond is released from the hospital?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
5. How does M sign his communications?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the train travels down the tracks, the driver calls out that something is ahead on the tracks. What is on the tracks?
2. Who is the first meeting attendee to accept the call to provide one million dollars?
3. As Bond allows himself to be distracted as he hunts for Scaramanga, how does Bond characterize Scaramanga in his imagination?
4. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better, what does Bond ask Scaramanga for?
5. Who is the last person, aside from Bond, to arrive at the conference room for Scaramanga's meeting?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)