|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the four meeting attendees all wearing for their afternoon train ride?
(a) Calypso shirts.
(b) Trench coats.
(c) Brass belt buckles.
(d) Cowboy boots.
2. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, where does HQ think Bond is?
(a) In Havana.
(b) In Trinidad.
(c) In London.
(d) In Kingston.
3. As the train travels down the tracks, the driver calls out that something is ahead on the tracks. What is on the tracks?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cow.
(c) A girl's body.
(d) A man's body.
4. According to Scaramanga, how many days earlier did Scaramanga kill a British agent sent to eliminate him?
(a) Six days.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Four days.
5. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better and Bond asks Scaramanga for the item, who shouts for Scaramanga to give Bond what he asked for?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "official" report, which group was NOT among those represented at the Thunderbird Hotel?
2. As Bond snaps his mind back into focus while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far from the bridge is Bond?
3. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better, what does Bond ask Scaramanga for?
4. At the time the meeting takes place, how many boats controlled by The Group are loaded with raw sugar outside United States' harbors?
5. Aboard the train, Scaramanga asks to see some gun play from Bond. What does Scaramanga tell Bond to shoot?
Short Essay Questions
1. As the train hurtles forward towards the object blocking the tracks, what does Bond realize is the only thing that can stop the train in time?
2. According to the first speaker, what was decided at the committee's meeting six months earlier?
3. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide?
4. According to the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting, what identifying mark solidified the positive identification of Scaramanga's personal assistant as James Bond?
5. According to Scaramanga, only one thing changes now that Scaramanga has heard what the other man at the morning meeting has to say. What is the one thing that changes?
6. What is the meeting taking place in Bond's hospital room for?
7. When Bond asks the stowaway why the stowaway had thought Scaramanga was dead, what does the stowaway say?
8. As Bond enters the conference room at the start of Scaramanga's meeting, what are Scaramanga's instructions to Bond?
9. According to the "Gleaner", who was killed when the bridge near Green Island Harbour "collapsed"?
10. Why does the poison that Scaramanga tipped his bullets with not kill Bond?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)