|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Gengerella enters the discussion, who does he acknowledge - somewhat snidely - are good traders?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Cubans.
(c) The English.
(d) The Americans.
2. How much time passes between when Bond shoots Scaramanga in the Morass and when Bond regains consciousness in the hospital?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Two days.
(d) One week.
3. What does Bond offer to send over to the musician's leader in order to help them liven up Scaramanga's dinner party?
(a) Red Stripe.
4. What is the name of the musician in charge of the show at Scaramanga's dinner party?
(b) King Marter.
(c) King Lion.
(d) King Tiger.
5. After the "official" meeting in Bond's hospital room concludes, who does Bond ask to stay behind for a few minutes?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what Scaramanga tells Bond in the Morass, how many men has Scaramanga killed in his lifetime?
2. Ten days after Bond regains consciousness and is part of a meeting in his hospital room, who is given absolute authority to close the meeting if Bond shows any signs of strain?
3. As shots are fired aboard the train, Bond is hit. Where is Bond shot?
4. What time is the train supposed to depart with Scaramanga's guests on board?
5. Aboard the train, who accidentally shoots the train's driver?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the first speaker, what was decided at the committee's meeting six months earlier?
2. According to Scaramanga, only one thing changes now that Scaramanga has heard what the other man at the morning meeting has to say. What is the one thing that changes?
3. According to Scaramanga's reminder as the men begin to argue with each other, what was the first agreement the men made when the Co-operative was first formed?
4. When the stowaway shows himself on the train, what is the stowaway's plan for Bond?
5. Why is Bond slightly nervous just before the "official" meeting gets underway in his hospital room?
6. What is the meeting taking place in Bond's hospital room for?
7. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, what does Bond allow himself to think about?
8. When Scaramanga begins his morning meeting, what is the first thing he learns from the other man at the meeting?
9. What is the award conferred upon James Bond in his hospital room as he is recovering from his wounds?
10. Why does the poison that Scaramanga tipped his bullets with not kill Bond?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)