|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When everyone boards the train, where does Scaramanga tell Bond to sit?
(a) By the steward.
(b) By Scaramanga.
(c) By the driver.
(d) By Hendriks.
2. Who is the person that Leiter is respectful of in the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Colonel Barnes.
(b) Colonel Bannister.
(c) Colonel Baxter.
(d) Colonel Bell.
3. Who is the last person, aside from Bond, to arrive at the conference room for Scaramanga's meeting?
(a) Mr. Hendriks.
(b) Mr. Gengerella.
(c) Mr. Garfinkel.
(d) Mr. Binion.
4. When Bond begins listening at the door to the meeting in the conference room, who is speaking?
5. Just as Bond is about to shoot Scaramanga, Scaramanga makes one final request. What does Scaramanga ask Bond for?
(a) A moment to pray.
(b) A drink of water.
(c) A last meal.
(d) A message to give his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the "official" meeting to order that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
2. According to names the first speaker gives, who did NOT engage in the extensive purchasing of July sugar futures for their own personal gain?
3. According to the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga after Scaramanga appears in Bond's hotel room, why has Bond's visitor come to see him?
4. What is Nicholson's cover name?
5. When the meeting attendees all assemble in the hotel lobby for their train ride, what article of clothing has Scaramanga added to his outfit?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Scaramanga, why is having the ships anchored outside the U.S. harbors a risky business?
2. When the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting asks Scaramanga how he allowed James Bond into the middle of The Group's negotiations, what does Scaramanga say?
3. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
4. When Scaramanga tells Bond that they "must have a shooting match one of these days", how does Bond respond?
5. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide to do while the body of Rotkopf is being disposed of?
6. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men absolutely agree on?
7. According to the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting, what identifying mark solidified the positive identification of Scaramanga's personal assistant as James Bond?
8. Why is Bond slightly nervous just before the "official" meeting gets underway in his hospital room?
9. According to the "Gleaner", who was killed when the bridge near Green Island Harbour "collapsed"?
10. According to Scaramanga, when will the ships anchored outside U.S. harbors finally anchor?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)