|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to help Scaramanga dispose of the dead body - citing that he's a good Catholic?
2. According to the "official" report, which group was NOT among those represented at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) The Soviet Secret Service.
(b) The Mafia.
(c) The Cuban Secret Police.
(d) The FBI.
3. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond returns to London?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
4. According to what Scaramanga tells Bond in the Morass, how many men has Scaramanga killed in his lifetime?
5. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice is different about the chair where Rotkopf must have sat the previous day?
(a) It has blood on it.
(b) It has a torn cushion.
(c) It is tipped backwards.
(d) It has a cracked leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the afternoon plans originally laid out, what are the meeting attendees supposed to be doing after the train ride?
2. Who calls the "official" meeting to order that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
3. As Bond watches the train, who else does Bond see jump from the train?
4. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better and Bond asks Scaramanga for the item, who shouts for Scaramanga to give Bond what he asked for?
5. When Bond escapes from Scaramanga's dinner party and returns to his room, what time is it?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)