|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe located at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Gleaners Cafe.
(b) Girls Cafe.
(c) Dreamers' Cafe.
(d) Dreamland Cafe.
2. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two hours.
3. According to the story Bond tells M, when Bond was first found, what did he think he was?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A fisherman.
(c) A carpenter.
(d) An attorney.
4. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Mr. Brown.
(b) Mr. Red.
(c) Mr. Black.
(d) Mr. Green.
5. According to what Bond tells Scaramanga when introducing himself, what business does Bond tell Scaramanga he is in?
(a) Insurance investigation.
(b) Technical advising.
(c) Labor relations.
(d) Legal representation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
2. What is M's real first name?
3. How long is Captain Walker supposed to keep James Bond on the line so that the call can be traced?
4. In what newspaper did Bond's obituary appear?
5. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mary Goodnight insist on accompanying Bond to Savannah La Mar?
2. What event did the beginning of Scaramanga's career coincide with?
3. Why does the wine committee at M's lunchtime restaurant stock wine that is not allowed to be on the restaurant's wine list?
4. What is the "War Book"?
5. What does the message say that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport?
6. According to M's explanation, why had M chosen Bond for the previous assignment on which he was supposedly killed?
7. Describe Scaramanga's weapon of choice.
8. According to the briefing Bond gets from Head of Station J's secretary, why is it in Cuba's best interest to disrupt the Jamaican sugar crop?
9. What is the Silver Greyhound that Bond is carrying as he waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport?
10. After Bond finds and reads the message he sees at the display stand in the Kingston airport, what does Bond do next?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)