|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Scaramanga's directions, where does Scaramanga want Bond stationed during the negotiations?
(a) At Scaramanga's shoulder.
(b) Outside the window.
(c) Outside the door.
(d) In the listening room.
2. What is the first thing Bond does when he is alone in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Opens the mini-bar.
(b) Turns off the lights.
(c) Orders room service.
(d) Turns off the air conditioner.
3. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, how much money does Bond give to the manager?
(a) Two pounds.
(b) Seven pounds.
(c) Five pounds.
(d) Ten pounds.
4. What is the name on Bond's forged British passport?
(a) Frank Westmacott.
(b) Frank Westerlin.
(c) Frank Waymer.
(d) Frank Wooster.
5. What room is Scaramanga in at the Thunderbird Hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond finds a bug in his room, where is the bug hidden?
2. When Bond asks Scaramanga for a list of meeting attendees, who is the first person Scaramanga mentions?
3. According to Scaramanga's file, how old is Scaramanga when M is reading his file?
4. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
5. How far away from Kingston is Savannah La Mar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond tell Goodnight about his mission before sending her back to Kingston?
2. What does the message say that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport?
3. Why did the Hard Man lose his job as a police superintendent before coming to work for the Ministry of Defense?
4. Why does the wine committee at M's lunchtime restaurant stock wine that is not allowed to be on the restaurant's wine list?
5. What or who is "The Infuriator"?
6. What is the Silver Greyhound that Bond is carrying as he waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport?
7. How does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane react when she hears footsteps on the stairs above?
8. What is the "War Book"?
9. Who is Porterfield and what does Porterfield pride himself on being?
10. What is the custom at M's lunchtime restaurant?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)