|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the meeting attendees does Bond recognize as belonging to the Purple Gang in Detroit?
(a) Mr. Paradise.
(b) Mr. Binion.
(c) Mr. Gengerella.
(d) Mr. Garfinkel.
2. According to Scaramanga's directions, where does Scaramanga want Bond stationed during the negotiations?
(a) Outside the window.
(b) At Scaramanga's shoulder.
(c) In the listening room.
(d) Outside the door.
3. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
(a) Bloody Bay.
(b) Canary Bay.
(c) Green Island.
(d) Canopy Harbor.
4. By what name does Bond go by when he introduces himself to the girl who serves him a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
5. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
(a) A strange light.
(b) A strange odor.
(c) A strange guard.
(d) A strange sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of poison does James Bond try to shoot M with?
2. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, what does he purchase from the shop?
3. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
4. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
5. When Bond is asked by the manager to step into his office and meet his assistant, who is actually waiting in the manager's office for Bond?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bond select the hotel he checks into when he first arrives in London?
2. According to M's explanation, why had M chosen Bond for the previous assignment on which he was supposedly killed?
3. What event did the beginning of Scaramanga's career coincide with?
4. According to the Chief Security Officer, what was always odd to him about James Bond's death?
5. What is the custom at M's lunchtime restaurant?
6. Who is Porterfield and what does Porterfield pride himself on being?
7. Why does Mary Goodnight insist on accompanying Bond to Savannah La Mar?
8. What or who is "The Infuriator"?
9. What does the message say that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport?
10. What is the "War Book"?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)