|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Scaramanga's file, how old is Scaramanga when M is reading his file?
2. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Mr. Green.
(b) Mr. Brown.
(c) Mr. Red.
(d) Mr. Black.
3. Scaramanga holds a diplomatic passport of which country?
4. What is the name of M's secretary?
5. When Bond asks Scaramanga for a list of meeting attendees, who is the first person Scaramanga mentions?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Binion.
(c) Mr. Hendriks.
(d) Mr. Rotkopf.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond orders a bottle of bourbon from room service, how many glasses does Bond ask for?
2. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, what does he purchase from the shop?
3. The message that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport mentions SLM. What is SLM?
4. When Bond is asked by the manager to step into his office and meet his assistant, who is actually waiting in the manager's office for Bond?
5. What does Bond order from room service after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond characterize the evening ahead of him after dinner is served before Scaramanga tells Bond to make the evening go better?
2. Why is the paper Bond purchases from the shop at the Kingston airport one of his favorites?
3. According to the first speaker, what was decided at the committee's meeting six months earlier?
4. Why is Bond slightly nervous just before the "official" meeting gets underway in his hospital room?
5. After fingerprints confirm Bond's identity, why does the Chief of Staff caution M to not see Bond?
6. According to Scaramanga's reminder as the men begin to argue with each other, what was the first agreement the men made when the Co-operative was first formed?
7. Why is James Bond so pleased to learn the identity of Head of Station J's secretary?
8. How does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane characterize her "business"?
9. What is the Silver Greyhound that Bond is carrying as he waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport?
10. When Scaramanga and the person he was meeting with leave the conference room, what do their expressions make Bond feel like?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)