|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of beer does Bond drink when he's at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(c) Miller Lite.
(d) Red Stripe.
2. What is the name of the neurologist M sent Bond to?
3. Where did Scaramanga begin working as a full-time gunman for a United States mob family?
(c) New York.
4. According to Scaramanga's file, who is Scaramanga mainly under the control of?
(a) The Mossad.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The SS.
5. What is the name of the hotel Scaramanga is staying at?
(a) The Holiday Inn.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) The Regency Central.
(d) The Thunderbird Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what name does Bond use for the British Secret Service's new cover organization?
2. What is the address of the property being auctioned off in Savannah La Mar?
3. What is the name on Bond's forged British passport?
4. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
5. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Bond tests his gun after arriving at the Thunderbird Hotel, why does the gun aim an inch high?
2. What or who is "The Infuriator"?
3. Why does the wine committee at M's lunchtime restaurant stock wine that is not allowed to be on the restaurant's wine list?
4. Although the description of Scaramanga in Records is exact, what does the description fail to catch?
5. When Bond finds the bug in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel, what does Bond briefly toy with the idea of doing?
6. Why does the girl who manages 3 ½ Love Lane go by such an unusual name?
7. How does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane react when she hears footsteps on the stairs above?
8. According to James Bond, what is the first law for a secret agent?
9. How does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane characterize her "business"?
10. According to M's explanation, why had M chosen Bond for the previous assignment on which he was supposedly killed?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)