|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By how long had Bond missed Scaramanga in Trinidad?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) One day.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Two days.
2. How far away from Kingston is Savannah La Mar?
(a) 100 miles.
(b) 80 miles.
(c) 60 miles.
(d) 120 miles.
3. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
(c) British Guiana.
(d) British Columbia.
4. According to the story Bond tells M, when Bond was first found, what did he think he was?
(a) An attorney.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A carpenter.
(d) A fisherman.
5. Of all the meeting attendees, who is the very first to arrive?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Rotkopf.
(c) Mr. Binion.
(d) Mr. Hendriks.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
2. What is the national bird of Jamaica?
3. What is the headline of Bond's horoscope in the paper he purchases from the shop in the Kingston airport?
4. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
5. When Scaramanga introduces himself to Bond, what business does Scaramanga tell Bond he is in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the simple trap that Bond puts in front of his door before going to bed at the Thunderbird Hotel.
2. How does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane react when she hears footsteps on the stairs above?
3. Why is James Bond so pleased to learn the identity of Head of Station J's secretary?
4. According to James Bond, what is the first law for a secret agent?
5. Although the description of Scaramanga in Records is exact, what does the description fail to catch?
6. According to the briefing Bond gets from Head of Station J's secretary, why is it in Cuba's best interest to disrupt the Jamaican sugar crop?
7. What is the custom at M's lunchtime restaurant?
8. After Bond finds and reads the message he sees at the display stand in the Kingston airport, what does Bond do next?
9. According to the Chief Security Officer, what was always odd to him about James Bond's death?
10. Why does the wine committee at M's lunchtime restaurant stock wine that is not allowed to be on the restaurant's wine list?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)