|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Scaramanga begin working as a full-time gunman for a United States mob family?
(d) New York.
2. Who was Scaramanga's duel with that eventually forced Scaramanaga to flee from the United States?
(a) A Detroit mobster.
(b) A Las Vegas mobster.
(c) A New York mobster.
(d) A Cuban mobster.
3. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
(a) His car.
(b) His suitcase.
(c) His phone.
(d) His escape route.
4. What is the headline of Bond's horoscope in the paper he purchases from the shop in the Kingston airport?
(a) Cheer Up.
(b) Watch Out.
(c) Clear Out.
(d) Look Up.
5. What kind of beer does Bond drink when he's at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Miller Lite.
(c) Red Stripe.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond finds a bug in his room, where is the bug hidden?
2. As James Bond waits for his next flight at the Kingston airport, where is Bond heading to?
3. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
4. What is the number of Bond's friend who is currently the Head of Station in Berlin?
5. According to a note in Scaramanga's file, who was responsible for writing the "Motivation" section in the file?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the custom at M's lunchtime restaurant?
2. When Bond asks the stowaway why the stowaway had thought Scaramanga was dead, what does the stowaway say?
3. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, what does Bond allow himself to think about?
4. When the stowaway shows himself on the train, what is the stowaway's plan for Bond?
5. When Bond finds the bug in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel, what does Bond briefly toy with the idea of doing?
6. When Bond witnesses the train running over the object on the train tracks, what does Bond suddenly realize?
7. According to M's explanation, why had M chosen Bond for the previous assignment on which he was supposedly killed?
8. According to Scaramanga, only one thing changes now that Scaramanga has heard what the other man at the morning meeting has to say. What is the one thing that changes?
9. According to the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting, what identifying mark solidified the positive identification of Scaramanga's personal assistant as James Bond?
10. Describe Scaramanga's weapon of choice.
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)