|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
2. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
(a) Eight months.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) One month.
3. According to what Bond tells Scaramanga when introducing himself, what business does Bond tell Scaramanga he is in?
(a) Insurance investigation.
(b) Technical advising.
(c) Labor relations.
(d) Legal representation.
4. When Bond asks Scaramanga for a list of meeting attendees, who is the first person Scaramanga mentions?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Rotkopf.
(c) Mr. Hendriks.
(d) Mr. Binion.
5. According to Scaramanga's file, how old is Scaramanga when M is reading his file?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond order from room service after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel?
2. By how long had Bond missed Scaramanga in Trinidad?
3. Scaramanga holds a diplomatic passport of which country?
4. What is the name on Bond's forged British passport?
5. How does James Bond describe the atmosphere in the Kingston airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Although the description of Scaramanga in Records is exact, what does the description fail to catch?
2. Why does Mary Goodnight insist on accompanying Bond to Savannah La Mar?
3. What or who is "The Infuriator"?
4. Why does the girl who manages 3 ½ Love Lane go by such an unusual name?
5. What is the custom at M's lunchtime restaurant?
6. When Bond finds the bug in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel, what does Bond briefly toy with the idea of doing?
7. When Bond tests his gun after arriving at the Thunderbird Hotel, why does the gun aim an inch high?
8. After Bond finds and reads the message he sees at the display stand in the Kingston airport, what does Bond do next?
9. What does Bond tell Goodnight about his mission before sending her back to Kingston?
10. According to M's explanation, why had M chosen Bond for the previous assignment on which he was supposedly killed?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)