|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, how much money does Bond give to the manager?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Five pounds.
(c) Seven pounds.
(d) Two pounds.
2. What does the manager at 3 1/2 Love Lane feed to her birds?
(a) Ginger cakes.
(b) White bread.
(c) Fish food.
(d) Saltine crackers.
3. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
(a) The Holiday Inn.
(b) The Ritz.
(c) The Hilton.
(d) The Devonshire.
4. When Bond first sees Scaramanga the morning after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, what is Scaramanga using to exercise?
(a) A weight machine.
(b) A sparring partner.
(c) A pool.
(d) A trampoline.
5. What is the name of the hotel Scaramanga is staying at?
(a) The Thunderbird Hotel.
(b) The Regency Central.
(c) The Hilton.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the number of Bond's friend who is currently the Head of Station in Berlin?
2. Scaramanga holds a diplomatic passport of which country?
3. Before Bond went missing and was presumed dead, who was Bond's secretary?
4. What is the name of the cafe located at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
5. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What or who is "The Infuriator"?
2. After Bond finds and reads the message he sees at the display stand in the Kingston airport, what does Bond do next?
3. Describe Scaramanga's weapon of choice.
4. After fingerprints confirm Bond's identity, why does the Chief of Staff caution M to not see Bond?
5. What event did the beginning of Scaramanga's career coincide with?
6. Describe the simple trap that Bond puts in front of his door before going to bed at the Thunderbird Hotel.
7. What does the message say that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport?
8. Who is Porterfield and what does Porterfield pride himself on being?
9. Why is James Bond so pleased to learn the identity of Head of Station J's secretary?
10. Why does the wine committee at M's lunchtime restaurant stock wine that is not allowed to be on the restaurant's wine list?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)