|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what name does Bond use for the British Secret Service's new cover organization?
2. When Bond finds a bug in his room, where is the bug hidden?
(a) Behind the painting.
(b) In the phone.
(c) In the table drawer.
(d) Under the mattress.
3. Who does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane hope will put a hex on Scaramanga for her?
(a) Mother Mary.
(b) Mamma June.
(c) Mamma Rae.
(d) Mother Edna.
4. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers and finds a message, where does Bond go to read the message?
(a) The cocktail lounge.
(b) The men's room.
(c) Outside the airport.
(d) The restaurant.
5. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
(a) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
2. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
3. After the attempted murder of M, where is Bond taken?
4. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, how long has he been chasing after Scaramanga?
5. What is the name of the head waitress at M's usual lunchtime restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What event did the beginning of Scaramanga's career coincide with?
2. How does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane characterize her "business"?
3. What is the Silver Greyhound that Bond is carrying as he waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport?
4. Who is Porterfield and what does Porterfield pride himself on being?
5. According to the briefing Bond gets from Head of Station J's secretary, why is it in Cuba's best interest to disrupt the Jamaican sugar crop?
6. What is the custom at M's lunchtime restaurant?
7. Why does Bond select the hotel he checks into when he first arrives in London?
8. According to James Bond, what is the first law for a secret agent?
9. Why did the Hard Man lose his job as a police superintendent before coming to work for the Ministry of Defense?
10. After Bond finds and reads the message he sees at the display stand in the Kingston airport, what does Bond do next?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)