|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the address of the property being auctioned off in Savannah La Mar?
(a) 3 Love Lane.
(b) 3 1/2 Love Lane.
(c) 4 Love Lane.
(d) 4 1/2 Love Lane.
2. When Bond is asked by the manager to step into his office and meet his assistant, who is actually waiting in the manager's office for Bond?
3. As Bond waits in the Kingston airport for his connecting flight, how many other passengers are waiting in the airport?
4. What is the first name of M's Chief of Staff?
5. How does Scaramanga characterize the men who will be attending his meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Scaramanga holds a diplomatic passport of which country?
2. Who was Scaramanga's duel with that eventually forced Scaramanaga to flee from the United States?
3. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
4. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers and finds a message, where does Bond go to read the message?
5. Before Bond went missing and was presumed dead, who was Bond's secretary?
Short Essay Questions
1. Although the description of Scaramanga in Records is exact, what does the description fail to catch?
2. According to the "Gleaner", who was killed when the bridge near Green Island Harbour "collapsed"?
3. According to the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting, what identifying mark solidified the positive identification of Scaramanga's personal assistant as James Bond?
4. According to the Chief Security Officer, what was always odd to him about James Bond's death?
5. At Scaramanga's dinner, what does Bond notice about all of the meeting attendees as he tries to make small talk with them?
6. When Scaramanga and the person he was meeting with leave the conference room, what do their expressions make Bond feel like?
7. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
8. When Bond finds the bug in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel, what does Bond briefly toy with the idea of doing?
9. Why does Bond select the hotel he checks into when he first arrives in London?
10. How does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane react when she hears footsteps on the stairs above?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)