|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Captain Walker transfer James Bond's call to?
(a) Major Leiter.
(b) Major Townsend.
(c) Major Barron.
(d) Major Boris.
2. How does Scaramanga characterize the men who will be attending his meeting?
3. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
(a) The Holiday Inn.
(b) The Ritz.
(c) The Devonshire.
(d) The Hilton.
4. When Bond first sees Scaramanga the morning after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, what is Scaramanga using to exercise?
(a) A trampoline.
(b) A sparring partner.
(c) A weight machine.
(d) A pool.
5. Who was Scaramanga's duel with that eventually forced Scaramanaga to flee from the United States?
(a) A Detroit mobster.
(b) A New York mobster.
(c) A Cuban mobster.
(d) A Las Vegas mobster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of M's secretary?
2. What is Scaramanga's nickname?
3. What is the first name of M's Chief of Staff?
4. According to Scaramanga's file, when did Scaramanga begin his "career"?
5. When Bond finds a bug in his room, where is the bug hidden?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Silver Greyhound that Bond is carrying as he waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport?
2. When Bond finds the bug in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel, what does Bond briefly toy with the idea of doing?
3. According to M's explanation, why had M chosen Bond for the previous assignment on which he was supposedly killed?
4. As Bond follows Scaramanga to the Thunderbird Hotel, how does Bond feel as they arrive at the darkened hotel, and why?
5. What is the "War Book"?
6. Although the description of Scaramanga in Records is exact, what does the description fail to catch?
7. Why is James Bond so pleased to learn the identity of Head of Station J's secretary?
8. Why does the girl who manages 3 ½ Love Lane go by such an unusual name?
9. After fingerprints confirm Bond's identity, why does the Chief of Staff caution M to not see Bond?
10. When Bond tests his gun after arriving at the Thunderbird Hotel, why does the gun aim an inch high?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)