|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James Bond describe the atmosphere in the Kingston airport?
2. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) The Devonshire.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) The Hilton.
3. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
4. What is the name of the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
5. When Bond is asked by the manager to step into his office and meet his assistant, who is actually waiting in the manager's office for Bond?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what does Bond check under "H" for?
2. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
3. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
4. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
5. What does Bond order from room service after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Bond finds and reads the message he sees at the display stand in the Kingston airport, what does Bond do next?
2. Why is James Bond so pleased to learn the identity of Head of Station J's secretary?
3. According to James Bond, what is the first law for a secret agent?
4. Who is Porterfield and what does Porterfield pride himself on being?
5. What does Bond tell Goodnight about his mission before sending her back to Kingston?
6. Although the description of Scaramanga in Records is exact, what does the description fail to catch?
7. When Bond tests his gun after arriving at the Thunderbird Hotel, why does the gun aim an inch high?
8. Why is the paper Bond purchases from the shop at the Kingston airport one of his favorites?
9. According to Bond's guess, how much money and how much time are needed in order to bring the Thunderbird Hotel to what Scaramanga's vision is?
10. What does the message say that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)