|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel Scaramanga is staying at?
(a) The Regency Central.
(b) The Thunderbird Hotel.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) The Hilton.
2. What is the national bird of Jamaica?
(a) The hummingbird.
(b) The seagull.
(c) The robin.
(d) The pelican.
3. According to Scaramanga's file, how old is Scaramanga when M is reading his file?
4. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
(a) Bloody Bay.
(b) Green Island.
(c) Canopy Harbor.
(d) Canary Bay.
5. Which of the meeting attendees does Bond recognize as belonging to the Purple Gang in Detroit?
(a) Mr. Garfinkel.
(b) Mr. Gengerella.
(c) Mr. Paradise.
(d) Mr. Binion.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what name does Bond use for the British Secret Service's new cover organization?
2. When James Bond first places the call to the Ministry of Defense and asks to speak to M, what department is Bond's call first routed to?
3. How long is Captain Walker supposed to keep James Bond on the line so that the call can be traced?
4. According to a note in Scaramanga's file, who was responsible for writing the "Motivation" section in the file?
5. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to James Bond, what is the first law for a secret agent?
2. After Bond finds and reads the message he sees at the display stand in the Kingston airport, what does Bond do next?
3. What is the meeting taking place in Bond's hospital room for?
4. In the opinion of Scaramanga's chief, what is the only consideration of Mafia men?
5. Why does Mary Goodnight insist on accompanying Bond to Savannah La Mar?
6. What is the award conferred upon James Bond in his hospital room as he is recovering from his wounds?
7. Why is Bond slightly nervous just before the "official" meeting gets underway in his hospital room?
8. According to Bond's guess, how much money and how much time are needed in order to bring the Thunderbird Hotel to what Scaramanga's vision is?
9. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
10. While Bond is meeting with Nicholson and Leiter in the back office, what do the three men decide to do while the body of Rotkopf is being disposed of?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)