|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name on Bond's forged British passport?
(a) Frank Westmacott.
(b) Frank Waymer.
(c) Frank Wooster.
(d) Frank Westerlin.
2. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
(a) One year.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One month.
3. What does Bond order from room service after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Eggs Benedict.
(b) Eggs and bacon.
(c) Bananas Foster.
(d) Pancakes and sausage.
4. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Mr. Black.
(b) Mr. Red.
(c) Mr. Green.
(d) Mr. Brown.
5. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers and finds a message, where does Bond go to read the message?
(a) The men's room.
(b) The restaurant.
(c) The cocktail lounge.
(d) Outside the airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the meeting attendees is in "Labors Relation" just like Scaramanga?
2. When Bond orders a bottle of bourbon from room service, how many glasses does Bond ask for?
3. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
4. According to the story Bond tells M, when Bond was first found, what did he think he was?
5. What is the address of the property being auctioned off in Savannah La Mar?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Bond tests his gun after arriving at the Thunderbird Hotel, why does the gun aim an inch high?
2. As Bond hunts for Scaramanga in the Morass, why does Bond pull up his coat collar?
3. How does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane react when she hears footsteps on the stairs above?
4. According to Bond's guess, how much money and how much time are needed in order to bring the Thunderbird Hotel to what Scaramanga's vision is?
5. Why does the wine committee at M's lunchtime restaurant stock wine that is not allowed to be on the restaurant's wine list?
6. When the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting asks Scaramanga how he allowed James Bond into the middle of The Group's negotiations, what does Scaramanga say?
7. According to the other man at Scaramanga's morning meeting, what identifying mark solidified the positive identification of Scaramanga's personal assistant as James Bond?
8. What or who is "The Infuriator"?
9. How does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane characterize her "business"?
10. According to Scaramanga, why is having the ships anchored outside the U.S. harbors a risky business?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)