|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Scaramanga begin working as a full-time gunman for a United States mob family?
(a) New York.
2. According to Scaramanga's file, when did Scaramanga begin his "career"?
3. What is the address of the property being auctioned off in Savannah La Mar?
(a) 4 Love Lane.
(b) 4 1/2 Love Lane.
(c) 3 1/2 Love Lane.
(d) 3 Love Lane.
4. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
5. What is the name of M's secretary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of beer does Bond drink when he's at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
2. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
3. What is the name of the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
4. How does James Bond describe the atmosphere in the Kingston airport?
5. When Bond is asked by the manager to step into his office and meet his assistant, who is actually waiting in the manager's office for Bond?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bond select the hotel he checks into when he first arrives in London?
2. Why is the paper Bond purchases from the shop at the Kingston airport one of his favorites?
3. According to the briefing Bond gets from Head of Station J's secretary, why is it in Cuba's best interest to disrupt the Jamaican sugar crop?
4. Although the description of Scaramanga in Records is exact, what does the description fail to catch?
5. According to James Bond, what is the first law for a secret agent?
6. Who is Porterfield and what does Porterfield pride himself on being?
7. What does the message say that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport?
8. What is the custom at M's lunchtime restaurant?
9. When Bond tests his gun after arriving at the Thunderbird Hotel, why does the gun aim an inch high?
10. What event did the beginning of Scaramanga's career coincide with?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)