|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room is Bond assigned at the Thunderbird Hotel?
2. What is Scaramanga's nickname?
3. By how long had Bond missed Scaramanga in Trinidad?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) Ten hours.
4. When Bond first sees Scaramanga the morning after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, what is Scaramanga using to exercise?
(a) A sparring partner.
(b) A trampoline.
(c) A weight machine.
(d) A pool.
5. As Bond waits in the Kingston airport for his connecting flight, how many other passengers are waiting in the airport?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of M's Chief of Staff?
2. As James Bond arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, how far away is Bond's nearest contact?
3. When Scaramanga introduces himself to Bond, what business does Scaramanga tell Bond he is in?
4. What is M's real first name?
5. In what newspaper did Bond's obituary appear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the custom at M's lunchtime restaurant?
2. Who is Porterfield and what does Porterfield pride himself on being?
3. What is the "War Book"?
4. How does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane characterize her "business"?
5. According to the briefing Bond gets from Head of Station J's secretary, why is it in Cuba's best interest to disrupt the Jamaican sugar crop?
6. Describe Scaramanga's weapon of choice.
7. According to James Bond, what is the first law for a secret agent?
8. What or who is "The Infuriator"?
9. Why does the wine committee at M's lunchtime restaurant stock wine that is not allowed to be on the restaurant's wine list?
10. When Bond finds the bug in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel, what does Bond briefly toy with the idea of doing?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)