|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Bond waits in the Kingston airport for his connecting flight, how many other passengers are waiting in the airport?
2. What is the name of Head of Station J?
(a) Commander Ross.
(b) Commander Rainer.
(c) Commander Ramos.
(d) Commander Richie.
3. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, how long has he been chasing after Scaramanga?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Ten weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Six weeks.
4. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
(b) British Guiana.
(d) British Columbia.
5. What is the first name of M's Chief of Staff?
Short Answer Questions
1. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
2. By what name does Bond go by when he introduces himself to the girl who serves him a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
3. When Bond finds a bug in his room, where is the bug hidden?
4. According to Scaramanga's file, how old is Scaramanga when M is reading his file?
5. What is the number of Bond's friend who is currently the Head of Station in Berlin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is James Bond so pleased to learn the identity of Head of Station J's secretary?
2. Why does the wine committee at M's lunchtime restaurant stock wine that is not allowed to be on the restaurant's wine list?
3. What is the Silver Greyhound that Bond is carrying as he waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport?
4. How does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane characterize her "business"?
5. Who is Porterfield and what does Porterfield pride himself on being?
6. After Bond finds and reads the message he sees at the display stand in the Kingston airport, what does Bond do next?
7. Describe Scaramanga's weapon of choice.
8. What event did the beginning of Scaramanga's career coincide with?
9. When Bond tests his gun after arriving at the Thunderbird Hotel, why does the gun aim an inch high?
10. After fingerprints confirm Bond's identity, why does the Chief of Staff caution M to not see Bond?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)