|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Scaramanga's first name?
2. How long is Captain Walker supposed to keep James Bond on the line so that the call can be traced?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Seven minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
3. What is the name of the neurologist M sent Bond to?
4. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Mr. Green.
(b) Mr. Black.
(c) Mr. Red.
(d) Mr. Brown.
5. Which of the meeting attendees does Bond recognize as belonging to the Purple Gang in Detroit?
(a) Mr. Binion.
(b) Mr. Gengerella.
(c) Mr. Paradise.
(d) Mr. Garfinkel.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Scaramanga's directions, where does Scaramanga want Bond stationed during the negotiations?
2. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, how long has he been chasing after Scaramanga?
3. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
4. How does Scaramanga characterize the men who will be attending his meeting?
5. What is the name on Bond's forged British passport?
Short Essay Questions
1. What or who is "The Infuriator"?
2. Why does the girl who manages 3 ½ Love Lane go by such an unusual name?
3. Who is Porterfield and what does Porterfield pride himself on being?
4. Why does Bond select the hotel he checks into when he first arrives in London?
5. What is the "War Book"?
6. Describe the simple trap that Bond puts in front of his door before going to bed at the Thunderbird Hotel.
7. According to the briefing Bond gets from Head of Station J's secretary, why is it in Cuba's best interest to disrupt the Jamaican sugar crop?
8. What is the custom at M's lunchtime restaurant?
9. Why does Mary Goodnight insist on accompanying Bond to Savannah La Mar?
10. Why does the wine committee at M's lunchtime restaurant stock wine that is not allowed to be on the restaurant's wine list?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)