|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond order from room service after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Bananas Foster.
(b) Eggs and bacon.
(c) Pancakes and sausage.
(d) Eggs Benedict.
2. What is the number of Bond's friend who is currently the Head of Station in Berlin?
3. Which of the meeting attendees does Bond recognize as belonging to the Purple Gang in Detroit?
(a) Mr. Paradise.
(b) Mr. Gengerella.
(c) Mr. Garfinkel.
(d) Mr. Binion.
4. How does Scaramanga characterize the men who will be attending his meeting?
5. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
2. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
3. What is the address of the property being auctioned off in Savannah La Mar?
4. How long is Captain Walker supposed to keep James Bond on the line so that the call can be traced?
5. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Scaramanga's weapon of choice.
2. What does Bond tell Goodnight about his mission before sending her back to Kingston?
3. What or who is "The Infuriator"?
4. Why is James Bond so pleased to learn the identity of Head of Station J's secretary?
5. Why does the girl who manages 3 ½ Love Lane go by such an unusual name?
6. Why does Mary Goodnight insist on accompanying Bond to Savannah La Mar?
7. Why does the wine committee at M's lunchtime restaurant stock wine that is not allowed to be on the restaurant's wine list?
8. Describe the simple trap that Bond puts in front of his door before going to bed at the Thunderbird Hotel.
9. According to M's explanation, why had M chosen Bond for the previous assignment on which he was supposedly killed?
10. Why did the Hard Man lose his job as a police superintendent before coming to work for the Ministry of Defense?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)