|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond sees Scaramanga, what is Scaramanga's attention focused on?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A snake.
2. What are the four meeting attendees all wearing for their afternoon train ride?
(a) Trench coats.
(b) Calypso shirts.
(c) Brass belt buckles.
(d) Cowboy boots.
3. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, where will the train stop?
(a) Blue Island Harbor.
(b) The Island Harbor.
(c) Red Island Harbor.
(d) Green Island Harbor.
4. According to what Bond tells his visitor, where did Scaramanga murder Ross?
(a) In London.
(b) In Havana.
(c) In Trinidad.
(d) In Kingston.
5. Aboard the train, who accidentally shoots the train's driver?
6. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better, what does Bond ask Scaramanga for?
(a) Scaramanga's bourbon.
(b) Scaramanga's women.
(c) Scaramanga's car.
(d) Scaramanga's gun.
7. How does M sign his communications?
8. Aboard the train, who is responsible for killing Gengerella?
9. According to the afternoon plans originally laid out, what are the meeting attendees supposed to be doing after the train ride?
(a) Deep sea fishing.
(d) Flying back to Kingston.
10. As Bond's visitor supports the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga, by what name does Bond's visitor call Scaramanga?
(a) Mr. Ramang.
(b) Mr. Scramble.
(c) Mr. Scarman.
(d) Mr. Baranga.
11. At the time the meeting takes place, how many boats controlled by The Group are loaded with raw sugar outside United States' harbors?
12. Just as Bond is about to shoot Scaramanga, Scaramanga makes one final request. What does Scaramanga ask Bond for?
(a) A moment to pray.
(b) A drink of water.
(c) A message to give his son.
(d) A last meal.
13. What is the name of the musician in charge of the show at Scaramanga's dinner party?
(a) King Marter.
(b) King Lion.
(c) King Tiger.
14. According to the "official" report, which group was NOT among those represented at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) The Mafia.
(b) The Soviet Secret Service.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Cuban Secret Police.
15. Aboard the train, how many spare magazines for his gun is Bond carrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to organize the next day's train trip, who does Scaramanga tell Bond to talk with in the morning?
2. Before the negotiations begin, who does Scaramanga ask to leave the room?
3. According to the "official" report, who were Leiter, Nicholson, and Bond working under the direction of?
4. Who refuses to take part in the phony Notes?
5. As Bond watches the train, who else does Bond see jump from the train?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)