|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that Bond treasures above all else?
(a) His singleness.
(b) His job.
(c) His freedom.
(d) His anonymity.
2. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice?
(a) The carpet is stained.
(b) The set-up is the same.
(c) The body has not been moved.
(d) The room has been scrubbed.
3. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice is different about the chair where Rotkopf must have sat the previous day?
(a) It has a torn cushion.
(b) It has a cracked leg.
(c) It is tipped backwards.
(d) It has blood on it.
4. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, how long will the train trip be?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Five miles.
(c) Fifteen miles.
(d) Ten miles.
5. After hearing the bribe Bond was offered on the train, how much money does Scaramanga raise his bribe offering to?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $6 million.
(c) $12 million.
(d) $9 million.
6. Where is the secret door that Scaramanga uses to enter Bond's hotel room?
(a) Behind the mirror.
(b) In the clothes cupboard.
(c) Behind the curtains.
(d) In the bathroom.
7. Aboard the train, who accidentally shoots the train's driver?
8. How far from the Thunderbird Hotel is the train station?
(a) Five miles.
(b) One mile.
(c) Eight miles.
(d) Three miles.
9. Who is the person that Leiter is respectful of in the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Colonel Barnes.
(b) Colonel Bell.
(c) Colonel Baxter.
(d) Colonel Bannister.
10. When the meeting attendees all assemble in the hotel lobby for their train ride, what article of clothing has Scaramanga added to his outfit?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) A golden ring.
(c) A cravat.
(d) A cowboy hat.
11. According to the speed gauge, how fast is the train moving once it departs the station?
12. What does the colloquialism "buckra" mean?
(a) Shut up.
(b) Go away.
(c) Shove it.
(d) White man.
13. According to the person who remains behind in Bond's hospital room, what line of work is Bond in?
(a) Problem control.
(b) Damage control.
(c) Security control.
(d) Pest control.
14. Aboard the train, who sits in the first seat behind the coal tender?
15. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better, what does Bond ask Scaramanga for?
(a) Scaramanga's gun.
(b) Scaramanga's car.
(c) Scaramanga's women.
(d) Scaramanga's bourbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aboard the train, who is responsible for killing Gengerella?
2. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, how does he guess that Rotkopf had died?
3. According to the "official" report, who were Leiter, Nicholson, and Bond working under the direction of?
4. The morning of the train trip, who asks for a secure telephone line because the telephone in his room is "not secure enough"?
5. How much time passes between when Bond shoots Scaramanga in the Morass and when Bond regains consciousness in the hospital?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)