|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to take part in the phony Notes?
2. What is the name of the Supreme Court justice present at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) John Mickelson.
(b) Morris Cargill.
(c) Alec Hill.
(d) Sam Rainer.
3. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better and Bond asks Scaramanga for the item, who shouts for Scaramanga to give Bond what he asked for?
4. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, how does he guess that Rotkopf had died?
(c) A single gunshot.
(d) A knife wound.
5. As shots are fired aboard the train, Bond is hit. Where is Bond shot?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the shoulder.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the chest.
6. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond returns to London?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
7. After the "official" meeting in Bond's hospital room concludes, who does Bond ask to stay behind for a few minutes?
8. Who is the person that Leiter is respectful of in the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Colonel Bell.
(b) Colonel Baxter.
(c) Colonel Barnes.
(d) Colonel Bannister.
9. What are the four meeting attendees all wearing for their afternoon train ride?
(a) Calypso shirts.
(b) Brass belt buckles.
(c) Trench coats.
(d) Cowboy boots.
10. Aboard the train, who offers Bond a million dollars if only Bond will get the remaining mobsters out of the mess they find themselves in?
11. A week after the "official" meeting occurs in Bond's hospital room, Goodnight enters Bond's hospital room carrying something. What is she carrying?
(a) A Triple-X machine.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A briefcase.
(d) A Double -0 machine.
12. The morning of the train trip, who asks for a secure telephone line because the telephone in his room is "not secure enough"?
13. How much time passes between when Bond shoots Scaramanga in the Morass and when Bond regains consciousness in the hospital?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Five days.
(d) One week.
14. How does M sign his communications?
15. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, how long will the train trip be?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Twenty miles.
(c) Fifteen miles.
(d) Five miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Bond allows himself to be distracted as he hunts for Scaramanga, how does Bond characterize Scaramanga in his imagination?
2. How many men are present, including Scaramanga, at his meeting?
3. Who is the last person, aside from Bond, to arrive at the conference room for Scaramanga's meeting?
4. According to what Scaramanga tells Bond in the Morass, how many men has Scaramanga killed in his lifetime?
5. As Scaramanga is leaving Bond's hotel room, who does Scaramanga tell Bond he has a meeting with the next morning?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)