|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, where does HQ think Bond is?
(a) In Trinidad.
(b) In London.
(c) In Havana.
(d) In Kingston.
2. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better, what does Bond ask Scaramanga for?
(a) Scaramanga's women.
(b) Scaramanga's bourbon.
(c) Scaramanga's car.
(d) Scaramanga's gun.
3. What does the colloquialism "buckra" mean?
(a) Shut up.
(b) Go away.
(c) White man.
(d) Shove it.
4. When a voice erupts from the back of the train, who does the voice of the stowaway belong to?
5. When everyone boards the train, where does Scaramanga tell Bond to sit?
(a) By Scaramanga.
(b) By the steward.
(c) By Hendriks.
(d) By the driver.
6. Who is the first meeting attendee to accept the call to provide one million dollars?
7. During the train ride, approximately how far away from Bond is Scaramanga?
(a) Five feet.
(b) Fifteen feet.
(c) Twenty feet.
(d) Ten feet.
8. According to the "official" report, who were Leiter, Nicholson, and Bond working under the direction of?
(a) The IRS.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The CID.
9. How many shots does it take Bond to kill Hendriks aboard the train?
10. When Bond escapes from Scaramanga's dinner party and returns to his room, what time is it?
(b) 3:30 a.m.
(c) 2:00 a.m.
(d) 1:30 a.m.
11. When Bond hears a single cough while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far away does the cough come from?
(a) Ten feet.
(b) Twenty feet.
(c) Twenty yards.
(d) Ten yards.
12. As Bond makes his escape from Scaramanga's dinner party, whose eyes are on Bond as Bond leaves the room?
13. Before the negotiations begin, who does Scaramanga ask to leave the room?
14. After the "official" meeting in Bond's hospital room concludes, who does Bond ask to stay behind for a few minutes?
15. Who refuses to take part in the phony Notes?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far from the Thunderbird Hotel is the train station?
2. What is Nicholson's cover name?
3. According to the speed gauge, how fast is the train moving once it departs the station?
4. What is the one thing that Bond treasures above all else?
5. What time is the train supposed to depart with Scaramanga's guests on board?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)