|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Scaramanga tells Bond in the Morass, how many men has Scaramanga killed in his lifetime?
2. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice is different about the chair where Rotkopf must have sat the previous day?
(a) It is tipped backwards.
(b) It has a cracked leg.
(c) It has a torn cushion.
(d) It has blood on it.
3. In order to organize the next day's train trip, who does Scaramanga tell Bond to talk with in the morning?
(a) The engineer.
(b) The manager.
(c) The conductor.
(d) The caterer.
4. Who does Bond believe Hendriks is with?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The Mossad.
5. When Bond begins listening at the door to the meeting in the conference room, who is speaking?
6. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better and Bond asks Scaramanga for the item, who shouts for Scaramanga to give Bond what he asked for?
7. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond returns to London?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
8. How many men are present, including Scaramanga, at his meeting?
9. Who is the first meeting attendee to object to the amount of money Scaramanga is asking for?
10. Aboard the train, how many spare magazines for his gun is Bond carrying?
11. According to the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga after Scaramanga appears in Bond's hotel room, why has Bond's visitor come to see him?
(a) Because Bond's mother is in the hospital.
(b) Because Bond's mother has died.
(c) Because Bond's father has died.
(d) Because Bond's father is in the hospital.
12. Aboard the train, who is responsible for killing Gengerella?
13. According to the stowaway that Bond goes over to after jumping from the train, who put the object on the train tracks?
14. A week after the "official" meeting occurs in Bond's hospital room, Goodnight enters Bond's hospital room carrying something. What is she carrying?
(a) A Triple-X machine.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A briefcase.
(d) A Double -0 machine.
15. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better, what does Bond ask Scaramanga for?
(a) Scaramanga's gun.
(b) Scaramanga's bourbon.
(c) Scaramanga's car.
(d) Scaramanga's women.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the train travels down the tracks, the driver calls out that something is ahead on the tracks. What is on the tracks?
2. According to names the first speaker gives, who did NOT engage in the extensive purchasing of July sugar futures for their own personal gain?
3. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, where does HQ think Bond is?
4. When everyone boards the train, where does Scaramanga tell Bond to sit?
5. Where is the secret door that Scaramanga uses to enter Bond's hotel room?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)