|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Scaramanga's file, when did Scaramanga begin his "career"?
2. By what name does Bond go by when he introduces himself to the girl who serves him a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
3. As Gengerella enters the discussion, who does he acknowledge - somewhat snidely - are good traders?
a) The Americans.
b) The Russians.
c) The Cubans.
d) The English.
4. How much money does Scaramanga initially offer as a bribe to Bond, if Bond will let Scaramanga go?
a) $6 million.
b) $3 million.
c) $9 million.
d) $1 million.
5. According to Scaramanga's file, how many...
This section contains 611 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)