|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person, aside from Bond, to arrive at the conference room for Scaramanga's meeting?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Hendriks.
(c) Mr. Garfinkel.
(d) Mr. Binion.
2. As the train travels down the tracks, the driver calls out that something is ahead on the tracks. What is on the tracks?
(a) A horse.
(b) A man's body.
(c) A girl's body.
(d) A cow.
3. According to what Scaramanga tells the man he is meeting with, from where did Scaramanga hire the two managers to handle the hotel people for Scaramanga's conference?
(b) New York.
4. How long does Bond wait after hearing the cough before proceeding forward?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Ten seconds.
5. When Bond watches the stowaway jump from the train, how does Bond characterize the stowaway's landing?
(a) As dangerous.
(b) As perfect.
(c) As smooth.
(d) As clumsy.
6. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better, what does Bond ask Scaramanga for?
(a) Scaramanga's gun.
(b) Scaramanga's car.
(c) Scaramanga's bourbon.
(d) Scaramanga's women.
7. Just as Bond is about to shoot Scaramanga, Scaramanga makes one final request. What does Scaramanga ask Bond for?
(a) A message to give his son.
(b) A moment to pray.
(c) A drink of water.
(d) A last meal.
8. As shots are fired aboard the train, Bond is hit. Where is Bond shot?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In the shoulder.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the leg.
9. When the meeting attendees all assemble in the hotel lobby for their train ride, what article of clothing has Scaramanga added to his outfit?
(a) A cowboy hat.
(b) A golden ring.
(c) A cravat.
(d) A gold watch.
10. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, where will the train stop?
(a) Green Island Harbor.
(b) Red Island Harbor.
(c) Blue Island Harbor.
(d) The Island Harbor.
11. What is the name of the Supreme Court justice present at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) John Mickelson.
(b) Sam Rainer.
(c) Alec Hill.
(d) Morris Cargill.
12. In order to organize the next day's train trip, who does Scaramanga tell Bond to talk with in the morning?
(a) The engineer.
(b) The conductor.
(c) The manager.
(d) The caterer.
13. According to the speed gauge, how fast is the train moving once it departs the station?
14. Who is the first meeting attendee to object to the amount of money Scaramanga is asking for?
15. What was the name of the British agent that Scaramanga killed a few days earlier?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the musician in charge of the show at Scaramanga's dinner party?
2. According to the stowaway that Bond goes over to after jumping from the train, who put the object on the train tracks?
3. What does Bond offer to send over to the musician's leader in order to help them liven up Scaramanga's dinner party?
4. Aboard the train, who offers Bond a million dollars if only Bond will get the remaining mobsters out of the mess they find themselves in?
5. According to the afternoon plans originally laid out, what are the meeting attendees supposed to be doing after the train ride?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)