|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person, aside from Bond, to arrive at the conference room for Scaramanga's meeting?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Binion.
(c) Mr. Garfinkel.
(d) Mr. Hendriks.
2. What does Bond offer to send over to the musician's leader in order to help them liven up Scaramanga's dinner party?
(a) Red Stripe.
3. When Bond hears a single cough while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far away does the cough come from?
(a) Twenty yards.
(b) Ten feet.
(c) Twenty feet.
(d) Ten yards.
4. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice is different about the chair where Rotkopf must have sat the previous day?
(a) It has a cracked leg.
(b) It has a torn cushion.
(c) It is tipped backwards.
(d) It has blood on it.
5. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice?
(a) The room has been scrubbed.
(b) The body has not been moved.
(c) The carpet is stained.
(d) The set-up is the same.
6. According to the person who remains behind in Bond's hospital room, what line of work is Bond in?
(a) Pest control.
(b) Damage control.
(c) Problem control.
(d) Security control.
7. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond is released from the hospital?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
8. Who is the person that Leiter is respectful of in the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Colonel Bannister.
(b) Colonel Barnes.
(c) Colonel Bell.
(d) Colonel Baxter.
9. As Bond allows himself to be distracted as he hunts for Scaramanga, how does Bond characterize Scaramanga in his imagination?
(a) As an evil emperor.
(b) As a humble servant.
(c) As a gracious host.
(d) As a devil-man.
10. As Scaramanga is leaving Bond's hotel room, who does Scaramanga tell Bond he has a meeting with the next morning?
(a) Mr. Nicholson.
(b) Mr. Garfinkel.
(c) Mr. Leiter.
(d) Mr. Hendriks.
11. As Gengerella enters the discussion, who does he acknowledge - somewhat snidely - are good traders?
(a) The English.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Cubans.
12. The morning of the train trip, who asks for a secure telephone line because the telephone in his room is "not secure enough"?
13. What is the name of the musician in charge of the show at Scaramanga's dinner party?
(a) King Tiger.
(b) King Marter.
(c) King Lion.
14. According to Scaramanga, how much money does he tell the attendees that they need to raise for the hotel?
(a) $15 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $10 million.
(d) $1 million.
15. Who is the first meeting attendee to object to the amount of money Scaramanga is asking for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Just as Bond is about to shoot Scaramanga, Scaramanga makes one final request. What does Scaramanga ask Bond for?
2. Who is the first meeting attendee to accept the call to provide one million dollars?
3. At the time the meeting takes place, how many boats controlled by The Group are loaded with raw sugar outside United States' harbors?
4. As Bond snaps his mind back into focus while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far from the bridge is Bond?
5. What is Nicholson's cover name?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)