|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots does it take Bond to kill Hendriks aboard the train?
2. Before the negotiations begin, who does Scaramanga ask to leave the room?
3. What is Nicholson's cover name?
(a) Steve Mooney.
(b) Nick Munster.
(c) David Barston.
(d) Stanley Jones.
4. Who is the first meeting attendee to object to the amount of money Scaramanga is asking for?
5. Aboard the train, who is responsible for killing Gengerella?
6. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, where will the train stop?
(a) Green Island Harbor.
(b) Blue Island Harbor.
(c) The Island Harbor.
(d) Red Island Harbor.
7. When everyone boards the train, where does Scaramanga tell Bond to sit?
(a) By Hendriks.
(b) By Scaramanga.
(c) By the steward.
(d) By the driver.
8. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice?
(a) The set-up is the same.
(b) The room has been scrubbed.
(c) The carpet is stained.
(d) The body has not been moved.
9. How much money does Scaramanga initially offer as a bribe to Bond, if Bond will let Scaramanga go?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $1 million.
(c) $9 million.
(d) $6 million.
10. When the meeting attendees all assemble in the hotel lobby for their train ride, what article of clothing has Scaramanga added to his outfit?
(a) A golden ring.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A cravat.
(d) A cowboy hat.
11. As Bond's visitor supports the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga, by what name does Bond's visitor call Scaramanga?
(a) Mr. Scramble.
(b) Mr. Ramang.
(c) Mr. Scarman.
(d) Mr. Baranga.
12. According to the speed gauge, how fast is the train moving once it departs the station?
13. When Bond escapes from Scaramanga's dinner party and returns to his room, what time is it?
(b) 1:30 a.m.
(c) 3:30 a.m.
(d) 2:00 a.m.
14. What is the one thing that Bond treasures above all else?
(a) His freedom.
(b) His singleness.
(c) His job.
(d) His anonymity.
15. As Bond makes his escape from Scaramanga's dinner party, whose eyes are on Bond as Bond leaves the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond hears a single cough while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far away does the cough come from?
2. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, where does HQ think Bond is?
3. What time is the train supposed to depart with Scaramanga's guests on board?
4. As Gengerella enters the discussion, who does he acknowledge - somewhat snidely - are good traders?
5. What was the name of the British agent that Scaramanga killed a few days earlier?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)