|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond returns to London?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
2. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, where will the train stop?
(a) Red Island Harbor.
(b) Blue Island Harbor.
(c) Green Island Harbor.
(d) The Island Harbor.
3. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond is released from the hospital?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Three weeks.
4. As Bond's visitor supports the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga, by what name does Bond's visitor call Scaramanga?
(a) Mr. Ramang.
(b) Mr. Baranga.
(c) Mr. Scarman.
(d) Mr. Scramble.
5. Aboard the train, who offers Bond a million dollars if only Bond will get the remaining mobsters out of the mess they find themselves in?
6. According to the speed gauge, how fast is the train moving once it departs the station?
7. How much money does Scaramanga initially offer as a bribe to Bond, if Bond will let Scaramanga go?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $6 million.
(c) $9 million.
(d) $3 million.
8. Who is the Head of Station C in attendance at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) John Mickelson.
(b) Morris Cargill.
(c) Alec Hill.
(d) Sam Rainer.
9. At the time the meeting takes place, how many boats controlled by The Group are loaded with raw sugar outside United States' harbors?
10. When Bond escapes from Scaramanga's dinner party and returns to his room, what time is it?
(a) 1:30 a.m.
(c) 2:00 a.m.
(d) 3:30 a.m.
11. Who is the last person, aside from Bond, to arrive at the conference room for Scaramanga's meeting?
(a) Mr. Hendriks.
(b) Mr. Binion.
(c) Mr. Gengerella.
(d) Mr. Garfinkel.
12. According to the stowaway that Bond goes over to after jumping from the train, who put the object on the train tracks?
13. As the train travels down the tracks, the driver calls out that something is ahead on the tracks. What is on the tracks?
(a) A cow.
(b) A horse.
(c) A girl's body.
(d) A man's body.
14. Aboard the train, Scaramanga asks to see some gun play from Bond. What does Scaramanga tell Bond to shoot?
15. When the meeting attendees all assemble in the hotel lobby for their train ride, what article of clothing has Scaramanga added to his outfit?
(a) A cowboy hat.
(b) A cravat.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A golden ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the afternoon plans originally laid out, what are the meeting attendees supposed to be doing after the train ride?
2. How does M sign his communications?
3. As Gengerella enters the discussion, who does he acknowledge - somewhat snidely - are good traders?
4. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, where does HQ think Bond is?
5. What is Nicholson's cover name?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)