|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice?
(a) The body has not been moved.
(b) The room has been scrubbed.
(c) The carpet is stained.
(d) The set-up is the same.
2. According to Scaramanga, how much money does he tell the attendees that they need to raise for the hotel?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $15 million.
(d) $10 million.
3. What time is the train supposed to depart with Scaramanga's guests on board?
(a) 2:00 p.m.
(b) 11:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 p.m.
4. When Bond receives an "Eyes Only" message from M, how many groups are there?
5. Aboard the train, who is responsible for killing Gengerella?
6. Who is the last person, aside from Bond, to arrive at the conference room for Scaramanga's meeting?
(a) Mr. Garfinkel.
(b) Mr. Hendriks.
(c) Mr. Binion.
(d) Mr. Gengerella.
7. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, how long will the train trip be?
(a) Fifteen miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Twenty miles.
8. When Bond sees Scaramanga, what is Scaramanga's attention focused on?
(a) A snake.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A rabbit.
9. According to what Scaramanga tells the man he is meeting with, from where did Scaramanga hire the two managers to handle the hotel people for Scaramanga's conference?
(a) New York.
10. Just as Bond is about to shoot Scaramanga, Scaramanga makes one final request. What does Scaramanga ask Bond for?
(a) A moment to pray.
(b) A last meal.
(c) A drink of water.
(d) A message to give his son.
11. Aboard the train, who offers Bond a million dollars if only Bond will get the remaining mobsters out of the mess they find themselves in?
12. As Goodnight tells Bond the first congratulatory message from M, what word is Goodnight excited that M repeats in his message?
13. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice is different about the chair where Rotkopf must have sat the previous day?
(a) It has a torn cushion.
(b) It has a cracked leg.
(c) It is tipped backwards.
(d) It has blood on it.
14. When a voice erupts from the back of the train, who does the voice of the stowaway belong to?
15. When Bond begins listening at the door to the meeting in the conference room, who is speaking?
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing the bribe Bond was offered on the train, how much money does Scaramanga raise his bribe offering to?
2. Who does Bond believe Hendriks is with?
3. As the train travels down the tracks, the driver calls out that something is ahead on the tracks. What is on the tracks?
4. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond is released from the hospital?
5. As shots are fired aboard the train, Bond is hit. Where is Bond shot?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)