|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond believe Nick Nicholson is with?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Mossad.
(d) The KGB.
2. As shots are fired aboard the train, Bond is hit. Where is Bond shot?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the shoulder.
3. According to the "official" report, which group was NOT among those represented at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) The Soviet Secret Service.
(b) The Mafia.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Cuban Secret Police.
4. Who is the last person, aside from Bond, to arrive at the conference room for Scaramanga's meeting?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Binion.
(c) Mr. Garfinkel.
(d) Mr. Hendriks.
5. Who calls the "official" meeting to order that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) The Supreme Court judge.
(b) The Head of Station C.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) The Police Commissioner.
6. When everyone boards the train, where does Scaramanga tell Bond to sit?
(a) By the driver.
(b) By Scaramanga.
(c) By the steward.
(d) By Hendriks.
7. According to names the first speaker gives, who did NOT engage in the extensive purchasing of July sugar futures for their own personal gain?
8. According to the speed gauge, how fast is the train moving once it departs the station?
9. How far from the Thunderbird Hotel is the train station?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) One mile.
(d) Three miles.
10. As Scaramanga is leaving Bond's hotel room, who does Scaramanga tell Bond he has a meeting with the next morning?
(a) Mr. Garfinkel.
(b) Mr. Nicholson.
(c) Mr. Leiter.
(d) Mr. Hendriks.
11. Who is the Head of Station C in attendance at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Sam Rainer.
(b) John Mickelson.
(c) Morris Cargill.
(d) Alec Hill.
12. According to what Scaramanga tells the man he is meeting with, from where did Scaramanga hire the two managers to handle the hotel people for Scaramanga's conference?
(b) New York.
13. According to the stowaway that Bond goes over to after jumping from the train, who put the object on the train tracks?
14. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, where does HQ think Bond is?
(a) In London.
(b) In Havana.
(c) In Kingston.
(d) In Trinidad.
15. What does the colloquialism "buckra" mean?
(a) Shut up.
(b) Go away.
(c) Shove it.
(d) White man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are present, including Scaramanga, at his meeting?
2. How much time passes between when Bond shoots Scaramanga in the Morass and when Bond regains consciousness in the hospital?
3. As Goodnight tells Bond the first congratulatory message from M, what word is Goodnight excited that M repeats in his message?
4. How much money does Scaramanga initially offer as a bribe to Bond, if Bond will let Scaramanga go?
5. As Bond watches the train, who else does Bond see jump from the train?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)