|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aboard the train, who offers Bond a million dollars if only Bond will get the remaining mobsters out of the mess they find themselves in?
2. In order to organize the next day's train trip, who does Scaramanga tell Bond to talk with in the morning?
(a) The engineer.
(b) The caterer.
(c) The manager.
(d) The conductor.
3. How does M sign his communications?
4. According to the person who remains behind in Bond's hospital room, what line of work is Bond in?
(a) Problem control.
(b) Damage control.
(c) Pest control.
(d) Security control.
5. What time is the train supposed to depart with Scaramanga's guests on board?
(a) 11:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 p.m.
(d) 1:00 p.m.
6. Who is the first meeting attendee to accept the call to provide one million dollars?
7. As Bond allows himself to be distracted as he hunts for Scaramanga, how does Bond characterize Scaramanga in his imagination?
(a) As a devil-man.
(b) As a humble servant.
(c) As an evil emperor.
(d) As a gracious host.
8. What is the one thing that Bond treasures above all else?
(a) His singleness.
(b) His freedom.
(c) His anonymity.
(d) His job.
9. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better and Bond asks Scaramanga for the item, who shouts for Scaramanga to give Bond what he asked for?
10. A week after the "official" meeting occurs in Bond's hospital room, Goodnight enters Bond's hospital room carrying something. What is she carrying?
(a) A briefcase.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A Triple-X machine.
(d) A Double -0 machine.
11. When everyone boards the train, where does Scaramanga tell Bond to sit?
(a) By the driver.
(b) By the steward.
(c) By Hendriks.
(d) By Scaramanga.
12. What does the colloquialism "buckra" mean?
(a) White man.
(b) Shut up.
(c) Shove it.
(d) Go away.
13. According to the "official" report, who were Leiter, Nicholson, and Bond working under the direction of?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The CID.
(d) The IRS.
14. When Bond sees Scaramanga, what is Scaramanga's attention focused on?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A snake.
15. When a voice erupts from the back of the train, who does the voice of the stowaway belong to?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Bond's visitor supports the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga, by what name does Bond's visitor call Scaramanga?
2. As Bond snaps his mind back into focus while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far from the bridge is Bond?
3. Before the negotiations begin, who does Scaramanga ask to leave the room?
4. What was the name of the British agent that Scaramanga killed a few days earlier?
5. According to what Scaramanga tells Bond in the Morass, how many men has Scaramanga killed in his lifetime?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)