|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, how long will the train trip be?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Fifteen miles.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) Twenty miles.
2. When Bond watches the stowaway jump from the train, how does Bond characterize the stowaway's landing?
(a) As clumsy.
(b) As dangerous.
(c) As smooth.
(d) As perfect.
3. Who calls the "official" meeting to order that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) The Police Commissioner.
(b) The Supreme Court judge.
(c) The Head of Station C.
(d) The Prime Minister.
4. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice is different about the chair where Rotkopf must have sat the previous day?
(a) It is tipped backwards.
(b) It has blood on it.
(c) It has a cracked leg.
(d) It has a torn cushion.
5. As Bond's visitor supports the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga, by what name does Bond's visitor call Scaramanga?
(a) Mr. Scramble.
(b) Mr. Ramang.
(c) Mr. Baranga.
(d) Mr. Scarman.
6. Aboard the train, who sits in the first seat behind the coal tender?
7. A week after the "official" meeting occurs in Bond's hospital room, Goodnight enters Bond's hospital room carrying something. What is she carrying?
(a) A typewriter.
(b) A Double -0 machine.
(c) A Triple-X machine.
(d) A briefcase.
8. According to Scaramanga, how much money does he tell the attendees that they need to raise for the hotel?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $10 million.
(d) $15 million.
9. According to names the first speaker gives, who did NOT engage in the extensive purchasing of July sugar futures for their own personal gain?
10. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond returns to London?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One month.
11. Who refuses to help Scaramanga dispose of the dead body - citing that he's a good Catholic?
12. Who is the Head of Station C in attendance at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Morris Cargill.
(b) Alec Hill.
(c) John Mickelson.
(d) Sam Rainer.
13. What is the name of the Supreme Court justice present at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) John Mickelson.
(b) Alec Hill.
(c) Sam Rainer.
(d) Morris Cargill.
14. When everyone boards the train, where does Scaramanga tell Bond to sit?
(a) By the driver.
(b) By Scaramanga.
(c) By the steward.
(d) By Hendriks.
15. What does Bond offer to send over to the musician's leader in order to help them liven up Scaramanga's dinner party?
(d) Red Stripe.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better, what does Bond ask Scaramanga for?
2. How far from the Thunderbird Hotel is the train station?
3. When Bond begins listening at the door to the meeting in the conference room, who is speaking?
4. As Scaramanga is leaving Bond's hotel room, who does Scaramanga tell Bond he has a meeting with the next morning?
5. Just as Bond is about to shoot Scaramanga, Scaramanga makes one final request. What does Scaramanga ask Bond for?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)