|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the speed gauge, how fast is the train moving once it departs the station?
2. At the time the meeting takes place, how many boats controlled by The Group are loaded with raw sugar outside United States' harbors?
3. According to Scaramanga, how many days earlier did Scaramanga kill a British agent sent to eliminate him?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Eight days.
4. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, where does HQ think Bond is?
(a) In Havana.
(b) In Kingston.
(c) In Trinidad.
(d) In London.
5. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better and Bond asks Scaramanga for the item, who shouts for Scaramanga to give Bond what he asked for?
6. According to what Scaramanga tells the man he is meeting with, from where did Scaramanga hire the two managers to handle the hotel people for Scaramanga's conference?
(a) New York.
7. When the meeting attendees all assemble in the hotel lobby for their train ride, what article of clothing has Scaramanga added to his outfit?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) A cravat.
(c) A cowboy hat.
(d) A golden ring.
8. According to the "official" report, which group was NOT among those represented at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Soviet Secret Service.
(c) The Cuban Secret Police.
(d) The Mafia.
9. When Bond escapes from Scaramanga's dinner party and returns to his room, what time is it?
(a) 1:30 a.m.
(b) 3:30 a.m.
(d) 2:00 a.m.
10. Before the negotiations begin, who does Scaramanga ask to leave the room?
11. What is the name of the Supreme Court justice present at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Morris Cargill.
(b) John Mickelson.
(c) Sam Rainer.
(d) Alec Hill.
12. As Scaramanga is leaving Bond's hotel room, who does Scaramanga tell Bond he has a meeting with the next morning?
(a) Mr. Hendriks.
(b) Mr. Nicholson.
(c) Mr. Garfinkel.
(d) Mr. Leiter.
13. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, where will the train stop?
(a) The Island Harbor.
(b) Blue Island Harbor.
(c) Green Island Harbor.
(d) Red Island Harbor.
14. Who does Bond believe Nick Nicholson is with?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Mossad.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The FBI.
15. According to the stowaway that Bond goes over to after jumping from the train, who put the object on the train tracks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Head of Station C in attendance at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
2. As the train travels down the tracks, the driver calls out that something is ahead on the tracks. What is on the tracks?
3. When Bond begins listening at the door to the meeting in the conference room, who is speaking?
4. Who does Bond believe Hendriks is with?
5. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, how long will the train trip be?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)