|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are present, including Scaramanga, at his meeting?
2. As Bond allows himself to be distracted as he hunts for Scaramanga, how does Bond characterize Scaramanga in his imagination?
(a) As a gracious host.
(b) As a humble servant.
(c) As a devil-man.
(d) As an evil emperor.
3. When Bond is awakened by a persistent noise from behind his curtains, who does Bond find at his window?
4. Aboard the train, who accidentally shoots the train's driver?
5. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice is different about the chair where Rotkopf must have sat the previous day?
(a) It has a cracked leg.
(b) It is tipped backwards.
(c) It has blood on it.
(d) It has a torn cushion.
6. Just as Bond is about to shoot Scaramanga, Scaramanga makes one final request. What does Scaramanga ask Bond for?
(a) A drink of water.
(b) A moment to pray.
(c) A message to give his son.
(d) A last meal.
7. When everyone boards the train, where does Scaramanga tell Bond to sit?
(a) By the steward.
(b) By Hendriks.
(c) By Scaramanga.
(d) By the driver.
8. Who does Bond believe Nick Nicholson is with?
(a) The Mossad.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The KGB.
9. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, who is Bond warned to keep away from?
10. As Bond makes his escape from Scaramanga's dinner party, whose eyes are on Bond as Bond leaves the room?
11. Aboard the train, who is responsible for killing Gengerella?
12. What is the name of the Supreme Court justice present at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Sam Rainer.
(b) Alec Hill.
(c) John Mickelson.
(d) Morris Cargill.
13. What is the one thing that Bond treasures above all else?
(a) His job.
(b) His singleness.
(c) His anonymity.
(d) His freedom.
14. As Bond snaps his mind back into focus while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far from the bridge is Bond?
(a) About 200 yards.
(b) About 100 yards.
(c) About 200 feet.
(d) About 100 feet.
15. According to the afternoon plans originally laid out, what are the meeting attendees supposed to be doing after the train ride?
(a) Flying back to Kingston.
(b) Deep sea fishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first meeting attendee to object to the amount of money Scaramanga is asking for?
2. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, where will the train stop?
3. What does the colloquialism "buckra" mean?
4. Where is the secret door that Scaramanga uses to enter Bond's hotel room?
5. As Bond watches the train, who else does Bond see jump from the train?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)