|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Bond makes his escape from Scaramanga's dinner party, whose eyes are on Bond as Bond leaves the room?
2. What is the one thing that Bond treasures above all else?
(a) His anonymity.
(b) His freedom.
(c) His job.
(d) His singleness.
3. In order to organize the next day's train trip, who does Scaramanga tell Bond to talk with in the morning?
(a) The manager.
(b) The conductor.
(c) The caterer.
(d) The engineer.
4. After the "official" meeting in Bond's hospital room concludes, who does Bond ask to stay behind for a few minutes?
5. According to Scaramanga, how much money does he tell the attendees that they need to raise for the hotel?
(a) $15 million.
(b) $1 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $10 million.
6. Who calls the "official" meeting to order that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) The Supreme Court judge.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Police Commissioner.
(d) The Head of Station C.
7. The morning of the train trip, who asks for a secure telephone line because the telephone in his room is "not secure enough"?
8. Who refuses to take part in the phony Notes?
9. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond returns to London?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
10. When Bond begins listening at the door to the meeting in the conference room, who is speaking?
11. What is Nicholson's cover name?
(a) David Barston.
(b) Steve Mooney.
(c) Nick Munster.
(d) Stanley Jones.
12. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, how long will the train trip be?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Twenty miles.
(c) Fifteen miles.
(d) Five miles.
13. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, who is Bond warned to keep away from?
14. When Bond is awakened by a persistent noise from behind his curtains, who does Bond find at his window?
15. Before the negotiations begin, who does Scaramanga ask to leave the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to names the first speaker gives, who did NOT engage in the extensive purchasing of July sugar futures for their own personal gain?
2. As Bond snaps his mind back into focus while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far from the bridge is Bond?
3. Just as Bond is about to shoot Scaramanga, Scaramanga makes one final request. What does Scaramanga ask Bond for?
4. How much money does Scaramanga initially offer as a bribe to Bond, if Bond will let Scaramanga go?
5. According to what Scaramanga tells the man he is meeting with, from where did Scaramanga hire the two managers to handle the hotel people for Scaramanga's conference?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)