|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond is awakened by a persistent noise from behind his curtains, who does Bond find at his window?
2. Who refuses to help Scaramanga dispose of the dead body - citing that he's a good Catholic?
3. As Bond's visitor supports the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga, by what name does Bond's visitor call Scaramanga?
(a) Mr. Baranga.
(b) Mr. Scramble.
(c) Mr. Scarman.
(d) Mr. Ramang.
4. How many shots does it take Bond to kill Hendriks aboard the train?
5. When Bond hears a single cough while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far away does the cough come from?
(a) Twenty yards.
(b) Ten yards.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) Twenty feet.
6. A week after the "official" meeting occurs in Bond's hospital room, Goodnight enters Bond's hospital room carrying something. What is she carrying?
(a) A Triple-X machine.
(b) A Double -0 machine.
(c) A typewriter.
(d) A briefcase.
7. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond is released from the hospital?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
8. What is the name of the musician in charge of the show at Scaramanga's dinner party?
(a) King Marter.
(b) King Tiger.
(d) King Lion.
9. When a voice erupts from the back of the train, who does the voice of the stowaway belong to?
10. How far from the Thunderbird Hotel is the train station?
(a) Three miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) One mile.
11. Who is the first meeting attendee to accept the call to provide one million dollars?
12. Who is the first meeting attendee to object to the amount of money Scaramanga is asking for?
13. What is the one thing that Bond treasures above all else?
(a) His job.
(b) His freedom.
(c) His anonymity.
(d) His singleness.
14. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, who is Bond warned to keep away from?
15. As shots are fired aboard the train, Bond is hit. Where is Bond shot?
(a) In the leg.
(b) In the shoulder.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Gengerella enters the discussion, who does he acknowledge - somewhat snidely - are good traders?
2. According to Scaramanga, how much money does he tell the attendees that they need to raise for the hotel?
3. After hearing the bribe Bond was offered on the train, how much money does Scaramanga raise his bribe offering to?
4. What is the name of the Supreme Court justice present at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
5. Aboard the train, who accidentally shoots the train's driver?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)