|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When everyone boards the train, where does Scaramanga tell Bond to sit?
(a) By the driver.
(b) By Hendriks.
(c) By the steward.
(d) By Scaramanga.
2. According to names the first speaker gives, who did NOT engage in the extensive purchasing of July sugar futures for their own personal gain?
3. How much time passes between when Bond shoots Scaramanga in the Morass and when Bond regains consciousness in the hospital?
(a) Five days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) One week.
4. In order to organize the next day's train trip, who does Scaramanga tell Bond to talk with in the morning?
(a) The conductor.
(b) The manager.
(c) The caterer.
(d) The engineer.
5. As the train travels down the tracks, the driver calls out that something is ahead on the tracks. What is on the tracks?
(a) A cow.
(b) A horse.
(c) A girl's body.
(d) A man's body.
6. Where is the secret door that Scaramanga uses to enter Bond's hotel room?
(a) In the clothes cupboard.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) Behind the curtains.
(d) Behind the mirror.
7. Aboard the train, Scaramanga asks to see some gun play from Bond. What does Scaramanga tell Bond to shoot?
8. As Goodnight tells Bond the first congratulatory message from M, what word is Goodnight excited that M repeats in his message?
9. Aboard the train, who is responsible for killing Gengerella?
10. What is Nicholson's cover name?
(a) Stanley Jones.
(b) Nick Munster.
(c) Steve Mooney.
(d) David Barston.
11. What does the colloquialism "buckra" mean?
(a) Go away.
(b) Shove it.
(c) White man.
(d) Shut up.
12. When Bond receives an "Eyes Only" message from M, how many groups are there?
13. After the "official" meeting in Bond's hospital room concludes, who does Bond ask to stay behind for a few minutes?
14. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, where will the train stop?
(a) Green Island Harbor.
(b) The Island Harbor.
(c) Blue Island Harbor.
(d) Red Island Harbor.
15. According to the person who remains behind in Bond's hospital room, what line of work is Bond in?
(a) Damage control.
(b) Problem control.
(c) Security control.
(d) Pest control.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing the bribe Bond was offered on the train, how much money does Scaramanga raise his bribe offering to?
2. According to what Scaramanga tells Bond in the Morass, how many men has Scaramanga killed in his lifetime?
3. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond is released from the hospital?
4. Before the negotiations begin, who does Scaramanga ask to leave the room?
5. How much money does Scaramanga initially offer as a bribe to Bond, if Bond will let Scaramanga go?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)