|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond believe Nick Nicholson is with?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Mossad.
2. According to Scaramanga, how many days earlier did Scaramanga kill a British agent sent to eliminate him?
(a) Four days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Eight days.
3. After the "official" meeting in Bond's hospital room concludes, who does Bond ask to stay behind for a few minutes?
4. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, where does HQ think Bond is?
(a) In Trinidad.
(b) In Kingston.
(c) In London.
(d) In Havana.
5. In order to organize the next day's train trip, who does Scaramanga tell Bond to talk with in the morning?
(a) The engineer.
(b) The conductor.
(c) The caterer.
(d) The manager.
6. How many men are present, including Scaramanga, at his meeting?
7. According to the "official" report, which group was NOT among those represented at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) The Cuban Secret Police.
(b) The Mafia.
(c) The Soviet Secret Service.
(d) The FBI.
8. What does Bond offer to send over to the musician's leader in order to help them liven up Scaramanga's dinner party?
(c) Red Stripe.
9. Who had given Bond the pass key to enable Bond to access all areas of the hotel?
10. As Bond's visitor supports the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga, by what name does Bond's visitor call Scaramanga?
(a) Mr. Scramble.
(b) Mr. Baranga.
(c) Mr. Ramang.
(d) Mr. Scarman.
11. How far from the Thunderbird Hotel is the train station?
(a) Five miles.
(b) One mile.
(c) Eight miles.
(d) Three miles.
12. According to the afternoon plans originally laid out, what are the meeting attendees supposed to be doing after the train ride?
(a) Flying back to Kingston.
(b) Deep sea fishing.
13. Who is the person that Leiter is respectful of in the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Colonel Bannister.
(b) Colonel Bell.
(c) Colonel Baxter.
(d) Colonel Barnes.
14. As shots are fired aboard the train, Bond is hit. Where is Bond shot?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the shoulder.
(d) In the leg.
15. How does M sign his communications?
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Bond give to Scaramanga when he tries to leave the party after dinner?
2. Who does Bond believe Hendriks is with?
3. During the train ride, approximately how far away from Bond is Scaramanga?
4. As Bond watches the train, who else does Bond see jump from the train?
5. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, who is Bond warned to keep away from?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)