|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is the train supposed to depart with Scaramanga's guests on board?
(a) 2:00 p.m.
(b) 11:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 p.m.
2. What does the colloquialism "buckra" mean?
(a) White man.
(b) Shove it.
(c) Go away.
(d) Shut up.
3. As Scaramanga is leaving Bond's hotel room, who does Scaramanga tell Bond he has a meeting with the next morning?
(a) Mr. Leiter.
(b) Mr. Hendriks.
(c) Mr. Nicholson.
(d) Mr. Garfinkel.
4. According to what Scaramanga tells Bond in the Morass, how many men has Scaramanga killed in his lifetime?
5. According to the speed gauge, how fast is the train moving once it departs the station?
6. When Bond begins listening at the door to the meeting in the conference room, who is speaking?
7. How does M sign his communications?
8. How far from the Thunderbird Hotel is the train station?
(a) One mile.
(b) Five miles.
(c) Eight miles.
(d) Three miles.
9. What are the four meeting attendees all wearing for their afternoon train ride?
(a) Brass belt buckles.
(b) Cowboy boots.
(c) Trench coats.
(d) Calypso shirts.
10. As Bond snaps his mind back into focus while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far from the bridge is Bond?
(a) About 100 feet.
(b) About 200 feet.
(c) About 100 yards.
(d) About 200 yards.
11. Who does Bond believe Hendriks is with?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Mossad.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The FBI.
12. How much money does Scaramanga initially offer as a bribe to Bond, if Bond will let Scaramanga go?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $9 million.
(c) $6 million.
(d) $3 million.
13. Who refuses to help Scaramanga dispose of the dead body - citing that he's a good Catholic?
14. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, how long will the train trip be?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) Fifteen miles.
15. What was the name of the British agent that Scaramanga killed a few days earlier?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Scaramanga, how many days earlier did Scaramanga kill a British agent sent to eliminate him?
2. Before the negotiations begin, who does Scaramanga ask to leave the room?
3. When Bond is awakened by a persistent noise from behind his curtains, who does Bond find at his window?
4. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice?
5. Who refuses to take part in the phony Notes?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)