|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Scaramanga is leaving Bond's hotel room, who does Scaramanga tell Bond he has a meeting with the next morning?
(a) Mr. Nicholson.
(b) Mr. Garfinkel.
(c) Mr. Hendriks.
(d) Mr. Leiter.
2. During the train ride, approximately how far away from Bond is Scaramanga?
(a) Fifteen feet.
(b) Twenty feet.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) Five feet.
3. How long does Bond wait after hearing the cough before proceeding forward?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Ten seconds.
(d) Ten minutes.
4. According to the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga after Scaramanga appears in Bond's hotel room, why has Bond's visitor come to see him?
(a) Because Bond's father is in the hospital.
(b) Because Bond's father has died.
(c) Because Bond's mother has died.
(d) Because Bond's mother is in the hospital.
5. Aboard the train, Scaramanga asks to see some gun play from Bond. What does Scaramanga tell Bond to shoot?
6. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better and Bond asks Scaramanga for the item, who shouts for Scaramanga to give Bond what he asked for?
7. Who does Bond believe Nick Nicholson is with?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Mossad.
8. When Bond hears a single cough while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far away does the cough come from?
(a) Ten yards.
(b) Twenty yards.
(c) Twenty feet.
(d) Ten feet.
9. Who is the Head of Station C in attendance at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Sam Rainer.
(b) Alec Hill.
(c) Morris Cargill.
(d) John Mickelson.
10. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, where does HQ think Bond is?
(a) In Havana.
(b) In Kingston.
(c) In London.
(d) In Trinidad.
11. Who had given Bond the pass key to enable Bond to access all areas of the hotel?
12. What does Bond offer to send over to the musician's leader in order to help them liven up Scaramanga's dinner party?
(d) Red Stripe.
13. How much time passes between when Bond shoots Scaramanga in the Morass and when Bond regains consciousness in the hospital?
(a) Five days.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
14. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, how does he guess that Rotkopf had died?
(a) A single gunshot.
(d) A knife wound.
15. When a voice erupts from the back of the train, who does the voice of the stowaway belong to?
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning of the train trip, who asks for a secure telephone line because the telephone in his room is "not secure enough"?
2. How many men are present, including Scaramanga, at his meeting?
3. According to what Scaramanga tells Bond in the Morass, how many men has Scaramanga killed in his lifetime?
4. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better, what does Bond ask Scaramanga for?
5. Who is the first meeting attendee to accept the call to provide one million dollars?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)