|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Scaramanga, how much money does he tell the attendees that they need to raise for the hotel?
(a) $15 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $5 million.
2. Aboard the train, who sits in the first seat behind the coal tender?
3. Who refuses to take part in the phony Notes?
4. Who had given Bond the pass key to enable Bond to access all areas of the hotel?
5. Aboard the train, who offers Bond a million dollars if only Bond will get the remaining mobsters out of the mess they find themselves in?
6. As Bond allows himself to be distracted as he hunts for Scaramanga, how does Bond characterize Scaramanga in his imagination?
(a) As a devil-man.
(b) As an evil emperor.
(c) As a humble servant.
(d) As a gracious host.
7. What excuse does Bond give to Scaramanga when he tries to leave the party after dinner?
(a) Bond has a headache.
(b) Bond has an early flight.
(c) Bond has to leave the hotel.
(d) Bond is tired.
8. Aboard the train, Scaramanga asks to see some gun play from Bond. What does Scaramanga tell Bond to shoot?
9. Who is the person that Leiter is respectful of in the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Colonel Bannister.
(b) Colonel Baxter.
(c) Colonel Barnes.
(d) Colonel Bell.
10. When everyone boards the train, where does Scaramanga tell Bond to sit?
(a) By the driver.
(b) By the steward.
(c) By Hendriks.
(d) By Scaramanga.
11. When Bond escapes from Scaramanga's dinner party and returns to his room, what time is it?
(b) 1:30 a.m.
(c) 2:00 a.m.
(d) 3:30 a.m.
12. When Bond sees Scaramanga, what is Scaramanga's attention focused on?
(a) A snake.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A rabbit.
13. According to the person who remains behind in Bond's hospital room, what line of work is Bond in?
(a) Damage control.
(b) Pest control.
(c) Problem control.
(d) Security control.
14. How much money does Scaramanga initially offer as a bribe to Bond, if Bond will let Scaramanga go?
(a) $9 million.
(b) $3 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $6 million.
15. Who is the first meeting attendee to object to the amount of money Scaramanga is asking for?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Bond makes his escape from Scaramanga's dinner party, whose eyes are on Bond as Bond leaves the room?
2. When a voice erupts from the back of the train, who does the voice of the stowaway belong to?
3. When Bond watches the stowaway jump from the train, how does Bond characterize the stowaway's landing?
4. In order to organize the next day's train trip, who does Scaramanga tell Bond to talk with in the morning?
5. During the train ride, approximately how far away from Bond is Scaramanga?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)