|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first meeting attendee to accept the call to provide one million dollars?
2. As Goodnight tells Bond the first congratulatory message from M, what word is Goodnight excited that M repeats in his message?
3. As Bond makes his escape from Scaramanga's dinner party, whose eyes are on Bond as Bond leaves the room?
4. Aboard the train, who is responsible for killing Gengerella?
5. What excuse does Bond give to Scaramanga when he tries to leave the party after dinner?
(a) Bond is tired.
(b) Bond has an early flight.
(c) Bond has to leave the hotel.
(d) Bond has a headache.
6. Just as Bond is about to shoot Scaramanga, Scaramanga makes one final request. What does Scaramanga ask Bond for?
(a) A last meal.
(b) A drink of water.
(c) A message to give his son.
(d) A moment to pray.
7. How much money does Scaramanga initially offer as a bribe to Bond, if Bond will let Scaramanga go?
(a) $9 million.
(b) $3 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $6 million.
8. In order to organize the next day's train trip, who does Scaramanga tell Bond to talk with in the morning?
(a) The caterer.
(b) The conductor.
(c) The manager.
(d) The engineer.
9. How far from the Thunderbird Hotel is the train station?
(a) Eight miles.
(b) Five miles.
(c) One mile.
(d) Three miles.
10. Who calls the "official" meeting to order that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) The Police Commissioner.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Head of Station C.
(d) The Supreme Court judge.
11. As Scaramanga is leaving Bond's hotel room, who does Scaramanga tell Bond he has a meeting with the next morning?
(a) Mr. Garfinkel.
(b) Mr. Leiter.
(c) Mr. Hendriks.
(d) Mr. Nicholson.
12. According to the person who remains behind in Bond's hospital room, what line of work is Bond in?
(a) Problem control.
(b) Pest control.
(c) Security control.
(d) Damage control.
13. When Bond receives an "Eyes Only" message from M, how many groups are there?
14. How does M sign his communications?
15. The morning of the train trip, who asks for a secure telephone line because the telephone in his room is "not secure enough"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the colloquialism "buckra" mean?
2. What are the four meeting attendees all wearing for their afternoon train ride?
3. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond is released from the hospital?
4. According to what Bond's visitor tells him, who is Bond warned to keep away from?
5. According to the "official" report, where are the two Jamaican-controlled agents recovering from the wounds incurred in the battle royal?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)