|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "official" report, who were Leiter, Nicholson, and Bond working under the direction of?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The CID.
(d) The CIA.
2. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, how long will the train trip be?
(a) Fifteen miles.
(b) Twenty miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Ten miles.
3. Who is the person that Leiter is respectful of in the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Colonel Bell.
(b) Colonel Baxter.
(c) Colonel Bannister.
(d) Colonel Barnes.
4. According to Scaramanga, how much money does he tell the attendees that they need to raise for the hotel?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $1 million.
(c) $10 million.
(d) $15 million.
5. In order to organize the next day's train trip, who does Scaramanga tell Bond to talk with in the morning?
(a) The caterer.
(b) The engineer.
(c) The conductor.
(d) The manager.
6. When Bond hears a single cough while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far away does the cough come from?
(a) Ten feet.
(b) Twenty yards.
(c) Ten yards.
(d) Twenty feet.
7. According to the afternoon plans originally laid out, what are the meeting attendees supposed to be doing after the train ride?
(c) Flying back to Kingston.
(d) Deep sea fishing.
8. What does Bond offer to send over to the musician's leader in order to help them liven up Scaramanga's dinner party?
(c) Red Stripe.
9. Aboard the train, Scaramanga asks to see some gun play from Bond. What does Scaramanga tell Bond to shoot?
10. As Bond allows himself to be distracted as he hunts for Scaramanga, how does Bond characterize Scaramanga in his imagination?
(a) As a humble servant.
(b) As a gracious host.
(c) As an evil emperor.
(d) As a devil-man.
11. How many shots does it take Bond to kill Hendriks aboard the train?
12. As Bond makes his escape from Scaramanga's dinner party, whose eyes are on Bond as Bond leaves the room?
13. Aboard the train, who sits in the first seat behind the coal tender?
14. During the train ride, approximately how far away from Bond is Scaramanga?
(a) Fifteen feet.
(b) Ten feet.
(c) Five feet.
(d) Twenty feet.
15. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better and Bond asks Scaramanga for the item, who shouts for Scaramanga to give Bond what he asked for?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond escapes from Scaramanga's dinner party and returns to his room, what time is it?
2. Who had given Bond the pass key to enable Bond to access all areas of the hotel?
3. How long does Bond wait after hearing the cough before proceeding forward?
4. As Bond snaps his mind back into focus while hunting for Scaramanga in the Morass, about how far from the bridge is Bond?
5. Where is the secret door that Scaramanga uses to enter Bond's hotel room?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)