|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to help Scaramanga dispose of the dead body - citing that he's a good Catholic?
2. According to the stowaway that Bond goes over to after jumping from the train, who put the object on the train tracks?
3. According to what Bond tells his visitor, where did Scaramanga murder Ross?
(a) In London.
(b) In Havana.
(c) In Trinidad.
(d) In Kingston.
4. A week after the "official" meeting occurs in Bond's hospital room, Goodnight enters Bond's hospital room carrying something. What is she carrying?
(a) A briefcase.
(b) A Double -0 machine.
(c) A Triple-X machine.
(d) A typewriter.
5. When a voice erupts from the back of the train, who does the voice of the stowaway belong to?
6. According to the afternoon plans originally laid out, what are the meeting attendees supposed to be doing after the train ride?
(a) Deep sea fishing.
(b) Flying back to Kingston.
7. According to names the first speaker gives, who did NOT engage in the extensive purchasing of July sugar futures for their own personal gain?
8. According to what Scaramanga tells the man he is meeting with, from where did Scaramanga hire the two managers to handle the hotel people for Scaramanga's conference?
(d) New York.
9. After Scaramanga challenges Bond to make the evening better and Bond asks Scaramanga for the item, who shouts for Scaramanga to give Bond what he asked for?
10. How many men are present, including Scaramanga, at his meeting?
11. What is the name of the Supreme Court justice present at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Sam Rainer.
(b) Morris Cargill.
(c) Alec Hill.
(d) John Mickelson.
12. According to the excuse Bond gives to Scaramanga after Scaramanga appears in Bond's hotel room, why has Bond's visitor come to see him?
(a) Because Bond's father has died.
(b) Because Bond's mother has died.
(c) Because Bond's mother is in the hospital.
(d) Because Bond's father is in the hospital.
13. As Bond allows himself to be distracted as he hunts for Scaramanga, how does Bond characterize Scaramanga in his imagination?
(a) As a devil-man.
(b) As a gracious host.
(c) As an evil emperor.
(d) As a humble servant.
14. How does M sign his communications?
15. When Bond receives an "Eyes Only" message from M, how many groups are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bond believe Nick Nicholson is with?
2. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond returns to London?
3. Who does Bond believe Hendriks is with?
4. According to the plan Scaramanga lays out for his guests, how long will the train trip be?
5. After the "official" meeting in Bond's hospital room concludes, who does Bond ask to stay behind for a few minutes?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)