|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person, aside from Bond, to arrive at the conference room for Scaramanga's meeting?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Binion.
(c) Mr. Garfinkel.
(d) Mr. Hendriks.
2. Who is the person that Leiter is respectful of in the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Colonel Bell.
(b) Colonel Baxter.
(c) Colonel Bannister.
(d) Colonel Barnes.
3. How long does Bond wait after hearing the cough before proceeding forward?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Ten seconds.
4. What does Bond offer to send over to the musician's leader in order to help them liven up Scaramanga's dinner party?
(a) Red Stripe.
5. What is the one thing that Bond treasures above all else?
(a) His freedom.
(b) His job.
(c) His anonymity.
(d) His singleness.
6. What are the four meeting attendees all wearing for their afternoon train ride?
(a) Brass belt buckles.
(b) Trench coats.
(c) Calypso shirts.
(d) Cowboy boots.
7. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, how does he guess that Rotkopf had died?
(c) A single gunshot.
(d) A knife wound.
8. As Bond dictates his return message to M, how much longer will it be before Bond returns to London?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
9. Who refuses to take part in the phony Notes?
10. When Bond escapes from Scaramanga's dinner party and returns to his room, what time is it?
(a) 3:30 a.m.
(c) 2:00 a.m.
(d) 1:30 a.m.
11. As Bond makes his escape from Scaramanga's dinner party, whose eyes are on Bond as Bond leaves the room?
12. According to what Bond tells his visitor, where did Scaramanga murder Ross?
(a) In Havana.
(b) In Kingston.
(c) In London.
(d) In Trinidad.
13. When Bond begins listening at the door to the meeting in the conference room, who is speaking?
14. As shots are fired aboard the train, Bond is hit. Where is Bond shot?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In the shoulder.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the back.
15. According to what Scaramanga tells Bond in the Morass, how many men has Scaramanga killed in his lifetime?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond receives an "Eyes Only" message from M, how many groups are there?
2. When Bond sees Scaramanga, what is Scaramanga's attention focused on?
3. What is the name of the musician in charge of the show at Scaramanga's dinner party?
4. How many men are present, including Scaramanga, at his meeting?
5. How far from the Thunderbird Hotel is the train station?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)