|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the circus elephant that had been killed as a young Scaramanga was trying to protect it?
2. What is the name of the hotel Scaramanga is staying at?
(a) The Regency Central.
(b) The Thunderbird Hotel.
(c) The Hilton.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
3. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers and finds a message, where does Bond go to read the message?
(a) The cocktail lounge.
(b) The men's room.
(c) Outside the airport.
(d) The restaurant.
4. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what does Bond check under "H" for?
5. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
(a) British Columbia.
(b) British Guiana.
6. According to Scaramanga's file, how many deaths is Scaramanga responsible for in Trinidad alone?
7. What is the name of the cafe located at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Gleaners Cafe.
(b) Girls Cafe.
(c) Dreamland Cafe.
(d) Dreamers' Cafe.
8. The message that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport mentions SLM. What is SLM?
(a) Station Leader Manual.
(b) Stay Loose, Man.
(c) Secrets Lead to Murder.
(d) Savannah La Mar.
9. What is the first thing Bond does when he is alone in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Opens the mini-bar.
(b) Turns off the air conditioner.
(c) Turns off the lights.
(d) Orders room service.
10. What room is Scaramanga in at the Thunderbird Hotel?
11. According to Scaramanga's file, who is Scaramanga mainly under the control of?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Mossad.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The SS.
12. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
13. When Scaramanga introduces himself to Bond, what business does Scaramanga tell Bond he is in?
(a) Legal advice.
(b) Labor relations.
(c) Technical advising.
(d) Hired gun.
14. How long is Captain Walker supposed to keep James Bond on the line so that the call can be traced?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Seven minutes.
(d) Five minutes.
15. What is M's real first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond finds a bug in his room, where is the bug hidden?
2. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, what does Bond tell the manager to do?
3. What is the name of the head waitress at M's usual lunchtime restaurant?
4. Which of the meeting attendees is described as a big shot in the entertainment world?
5. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)