|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Scaramanga believed to be compensated by his mob bosses when he had to flee the United States after the duel?
2. Before Bond went missing and was presumed dead, who was Bond's secretary?
(a) Miss Longnight.
(b) Miss Twilight.
(c) Miss Goodnight.
(d) Miss Darknight.
3. What is M's real first name?
4. What company name has recently been discarded as a cover for the British Secret Service?
(a) Universal Consulting.
(b) Universal Exports.
(c) Transworld Consortium.
(d) Transworld Sales.
5. How far away from Kingston is Savannah La Mar?
(a) 60 miles.
(b) 120 miles.
(c) 100 miles.
(d) 80 miles.
6. What is the first thing Bond does when he is alone in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Turns off the lights.
(b) Orders room service.
(c) Turns off the air conditioner.
(d) Opens the mini-bar.
7. Which of the meeting attendees is described as a big shot in the entertainment world?
(a) Mr. Garfinkel.
(b) Mr. Paradise.
(c) Mr. Binion.
(d) Mr. Gengerella.
8. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
9. When Scaramanga introduces himself to Bond, what business does Scaramanga tell Bond he is in?
(a) Technical advising.
(b) Hired gun.
(c) Labor relations.
(d) Legal advice.
10. What does M usually eat for lunch?
11. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
(a) A strange guard.
(b) A strange light.
(c) A strange sound.
(d) A strange odor.
12. What company has recently been accepted as the new cover for the British Secret Service?
(a) Transworld Consortium.
(b) Transworld Sales.
(c) Universal Consulting.
(d) Universal Exports.
13. How does Scaramanga characterize the men who will be attending his meeting?
14. According to what Bond tells Scaramanga when introducing himself, what business does Bond tell Scaramanga he is in?
(a) Insurance investigation.
(b) Technical advising.
(c) Legal representation.
(d) Labor relations.
15. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, who does Bond find a message for?
2. What room is Bond assigned at the Thunderbird Hotel?
3. How long is Captain Walker supposed to keep James Bond on the line so that the call can be traced?
4. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
5. According to Scaramanga's file, how old is Scaramanga when M is reading his file?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)