|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
(a) A strange sound.
(b) A strange light.
(c) A strange guard.
(d) A strange odor.
2. What is the name of the head waitress at M's usual lunchtime restaurant?
3. What is the first thing Bond does when he is alone in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Turns off the air conditioner.
(b) Opens the mini-bar.
(c) Turns off the lights.
(d) Orders room service.
4. The message that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport mentions SLM. What is SLM?
(a) Secrets Lead to Murder.
(b) Savannah La Mar.
(c) Station Leader Manual.
(d) Stay Loose, Man.
5. What is the name of Head of Station J?
(a) Commander Ramos.
(b) Commander Rainer.
(c) Commander Ross.
(d) Commander Richie.
6. What company has recently been accepted as the new cover for the British Secret Service?
(a) Transworld Consortium.
(b) Transworld Sales.
(c) Universal Exports.
(d) Universal Consulting.
7. In what country was the mission that James Bond supposedly died while working on?
8. According to Scaramanga's directions, where does Scaramanga want Bond stationed during the negotiations?
(a) In the listening room.
(b) Outside the window.
(c) At Scaramanga's shoulder.
(d) Outside the door.
9. According to what Bond tells Scaramanga when introducing himself, what business does Bond tell Scaramanga he is in?
(a) Technical advising.
(b) Labor relations.
(c) Legal representation.
(d) Insurance investigation.
10. How does James Bond describe the atmosphere in the Kingston airport?
11. By what name does Bond go by when he introduces himself to the girl who serves him a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
12. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, what does Bond tell the manager to do?
(a) Buy a canary.
(b) Buy a plane ticket.
(c) Buy a beer.
(d) Buy a fish.
13. When Bond finds a bug in his room, where is the bug hidden?
(a) In the phone.
(b) Behind the painting.
(c) In the table drawer.
(d) Under the mattress.
14. How does Scaramanga introduce Bond to the meeting attendees?
(a) As his Executive Assistant.
(b) As his Personal Assistant.
(c) As his Executive Secretary.
(d) As his Personal Secretary.
15. Who was Scaramanga's duel with that eventually forced Scaramanaga to flee from the United States?
(a) A Detroit mobster.
(b) A Cuban mobster.
(c) A New York mobster.
(d) A Las Vegas mobster.
Short Answer Questions
1. As James Bond waits for his next flight at the Kingston airport, where is Bond heading to?
2. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, how much money does Bond give to the manager?
3. What is the national bird of Jamaica?
4. After the attempted murder of M, where is Bond taken?
5. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, what does he purchase from the shop?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)