|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe located at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Gleaners Cafe.
(b) Dreamland Cafe.
(c) Dreamers' Cafe.
(d) Girls Cafe.
2. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what name does Bond use for the British Secret Service's new cover organization?
3. What is the headline of Bond's horoscope in the paper he purchases from the shop in the Kingston airport?
(a) Cheer Up.
(b) Look Up.
(c) Watch Out.
(d) Clear Out.
4. What does the manager at 3 1/2 Love Lane feed to her birds?
(a) Fish food.
(b) White bread.
(c) Saltine crackers.
(d) Ginger cakes.
5. Of all the meeting attendees, who is the very first to arrive?
(a) Mr. Binion.
(b) Mr. Hendriks.
(c) Mr. Rotkopf.
(d) Mr. Gengerella.
6. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
(d) St. Petersburg.
7. According to Scaramanga's file, who is Scaramanga mainly under the control of?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The Mossad.
(c) The SS.
(d) The CIA.
8. According to Scaramanga's file, how many deaths is Scaramanga responsible for in Trinidad alone?
9. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Mr. Green.
(b) Mr. Brown.
(c) Mr. Red.
(d) Mr. Black.
10. As James Bond waits for his next flight at the Kingston airport, where is Bond heading to?
11. When James Bond first places the call to the Ministry of Defense and asks to speak to M, what department is Bond's call first routed to?
(a) Regent Section.
(b) Espionage Section.
(c) Liaison Section.
(d) Defense Section.
12. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
(a) Canary Bay.
(b) Bloody Bay.
(c) Canopy Harbor.
(d) Green Island.
13. By what name does Bond go by when he introduces himself to the girl who serves him a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
14. What is the name of the hotel Scaramanga is staying at?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Thunderbird Hotel.
(c) The Regency Central.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
15. What kind of poison does James Bond try to shoot M with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gun does James Bond carry?
2. According to Scaramanga's file, how old is Scaramanga when M is reading his file?
3. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
4. What is the name of the neurologist M sent Bond to?
5. Which of the meeting attendees does Bond recognize as belonging to the Purple Gang in Detroit?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)