|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Scaramanga introduces himself to Bond, what business does Scaramanga tell Bond he is in?
(a) Legal advice.
(b) Labor relations.
(c) Technical advising.
(d) Hired gun.
2. What is the name of the hotel Scaramanga is staying at?
(a) The Thunderbird Hotel.
(b) The Holiday Inn.
(c) The Hilton.
(d) The Regency Central.
3. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
4. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
(a) His phone.
(b) His car.
(c) His suitcase.
(d) His escape route.
5. What kind of gun does James Bond carry?
(a) A Beretta.
(b) A Walther PPK.
(c) A Colt .45.
(d) A Magnum .57.
6. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what name does Bond use for the British Secret Service's new cover organization?
7. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
(a) St. Petersburg.
8. What kind of beer does Bond drink when he's at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Miller Lite.
(b) Red Stripe.
9. What room is Bond assigned at the Thunderbird Hotel?
10. What room is Scaramanga in at the Thunderbird Hotel?
11. What does Bond order from room service after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Bananas Foster.
(b) Eggs Benedict.
(c) Eggs and bacon.
(d) Pancakes and sausage.
12. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Mr. Red.
(b) Mr. Brown.
(c) Mr. Green.
(d) Mr. Black.
13. How does Scaramanga characterize the men who will be attending his meeting?
14. Before Bond went missing and was presumed dead, who was Bond's secretary?
(a) Miss Twilight.
(b) Miss Longnight.
(c) Miss Goodnight.
(d) Miss Darknight.
15. In what country was the mission that James Bond supposedly died while working on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Scaramanga begin working as a full-time gunman for a United States mob family?
2. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
3. What is the name of the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
4. After the attempted murder of M, where is Bond taken?
5. How far away from Kingston is Savannah La Mar?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)