|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eight months.
2. Of all the meeting attendees, who is the very first to arrive?
(a) Mr. Rotkopf.
(b) Mr. Hendriks.
(c) Mr. Gengerella.
(d) Mr. Binion.
3. In what country was the mission that James Bond supposedly died while working on?
4. According to what Bond tells Scaramanga when introducing himself, what business does Bond tell Scaramanga he is in?
(a) Legal representation.
(b) Insurance investigation.
(c) Labor relations.
(d) Technical advising.
5. By how long had Bond missed Scaramanga in Trinidad?
(a) Two days.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One day.
6. What company has recently been accepted as the new cover for the British Secret Service?
(a) Transworld Consortium.
(b) Transworld Sales.
(c) Universal Consulting.
(d) Universal Exports.
7. What kind of beer does Bond drink when he's at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Miller Lite.
(b) Red Stripe.
8. According to Scaramanga's file, when did Scaramanga begin his "career"?
9. What is Scaramanga's first name?
10. As Bond waits in the Kingston airport for his connecting flight, how many other passengers are waiting in the airport?
11. What is M's real first name?
12. According to Scaramanga's file, how old is Scaramanga when M is reading his file?
13. Who was Scaramanga's duel with that eventually forced Scaramanaga to flee from the United States?
(a) A Las Vegas mobster.
(b) A New York mobster.
(c) A Detroit mobster.
(d) A Cuban mobster.
14. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what name does Bond use for the British Secret Service's new cover organization?
15. According to Scaramanga's file, how many deaths is Scaramanga responsible for in Trinidad alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. When James Bond first places the call to the Ministry of Defense and asks to speak to M, what department is Bond's call first routed to?
2. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, how much money does Bond give to the manager?
3. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
4. What room is Scaramanga in at the Thunderbird Hotel?
5. When Bond finds a bug in his room, where is the bug hidden?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)