|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of poison does James Bond try to shoot M with?
2. What is the name of the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
3. What was the name of the circus elephant that had been killed as a young Scaramanga was trying to protect it?
4. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
5. In what country was the mission that James Bond supposedly died while working on?
6. What does Bond order from room service after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Eggs and bacon.
(b) Eggs Benedict.
(c) Pancakes and sausage.
(d) Bananas Foster.
7. Where did Scaramanga begin working as a full-time gunman for a United States mob family?
(c) New York.
8. When Bond first sees Scaramanga the morning after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, what is Scaramanga using to exercise?
(a) A trampoline.
(b) A weight machine.
(c) A pool.
(d) A sparring partner.
9. What does M usually eat for lunch?
10. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
(a) His suitcase.
(b) His escape route.
(c) His car.
(d) His phone.
11. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what does Bond check under "H" for?
12. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
(a) A strange odor.
(b) A strange guard.
(c) A strange light.
(d) A strange sound.
13. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, who does Bond find a message for?
14. What is the name of the hotel Scaramanga is staying at?
(a) The Regency Central.
(b) The Thunderbird Hotel.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) The Hilton.
15. What is the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane planning to do when the property is sold?
(a) Travel to Miami.
(b) Open her own cafe.
(c) Enter the trade.
(d) Return to Kingston.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
2. In what newspaper did Bond's obituary appear?
3. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
4. Who does Captain Walker transfer James Bond's call to?
5. How much was Scaramanga believed to be compensated by his mob bosses when he had to flee the United States after the duel?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)