|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Bond tells Scaramanga when introducing himself, what business does Bond tell Scaramanga he is in?
(a) Legal representation.
(b) Technical advising.
(c) Labor relations.
(d) Insurance investigation.
2. What is the name on Bond's forged British passport?
(a) Frank Wooster.
(b) Frank Westerlin.
(c) Frank Waymer.
(d) Frank Westmacott.
3. What does M usually eat for lunch?
4. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, who does Bond find a message for?
5. When Bond asks Scaramanga for a list of meeting attendees, who is the first person Scaramanga mentions?
(a) Mr. Hendriks.
(b) Mr. Binion.
(c) Mr. Rotkopf.
(d) Mr. Gengerella.
6. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Mr. Brown.
(b) Mr. Green.
(c) Mr. Black.
(d) Mr. Red.
7. How does Scaramanga introduce Bond to the meeting attendees?
(a) As his Executive Assistant.
(b) As his Personal Secretary.
(c) As his Personal Assistant.
(d) As his Executive Secretary.
8. How does James Bond describe the atmosphere in the Kingston airport?
9. When James Bond first places the call to the Ministry of Defense and asks to speak to M, what department is Bond's call first routed to?
(a) Espionage Section.
(b) Liaison Section.
(c) Regent Section.
(d) Defense Section.
10. What kind of poison does James Bond try to shoot M with?
11. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
12. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, what does he purchase from the shop?
(a) The Daily Gleaner.
(b) The London Times.
(c) The Enquirer.
(d) The New York Times.
13. What company has recently been accepted as the new cover for the British Secret Service?
(a) Transworld Sales.
(b) Universal Exports.
(c) Transworld Consortium.
(d) Universal Consulting.
14. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, how long has he been chasing after Scaramanga?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
15. What is the name of the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
Short Answer Questions
1. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
2. Which of the meeting attendees is in "Labors Relation" just like Scaramanga?
3. How far away from Kingston is Savannah La Mar?
4. According to Scaramanga's file, when did Scaramanga begin his "career"?
5. What is the national bird of Jamaica?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)