|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Scaramanga's file, when did Scaramanga begin his "career"?
2. What is the name of Head of Station J?
(a) Commander Ross.
(b) Commander Rainer.
(c) Commander Richie.
(d) Commander Ramos.
3. When Bond finds a bug in his room, where is the bug hidden?
(a) Under the mattress.
(b) In the table drawer.
(c) In the phone.
(d) Behind the painting.
4. What is the name of M's secretary?
5. What is the first name of M's Chief of Staff?
6. When James Bond first places the call to the Ministry of Defense and asks to speak to M, what department is Bond's call first routed to?
(a) Espionage Section.
(b) Regent Section.
(c) Liaison Section.
(d) Defense Section.
7. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Three hours.
8. What is the name of the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
9. When Bond first sees Scaramanga the morning after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, what is Scaramanga using to exercise?
(a) A weight machine.
(b) A sparring partner.
(c) A pool.
(d) A trampoline.
10. Who was in charge of James Bond while he was in captivity?
(a) Colonel Walker.
(b) Colonel Barron.
(c) Colonel Em.
(d) Colonel Boris.
11. How does Scaramanga characterize the men who will be attending his meeting?
12. What is the name of the neurologist M sent Bond to?
13. When Bond orders a bottle of bourbon from room service, how many glasses does Bond ask for?
14. According to Scaramanga's file, how old is Scaramanga when M is reading his file?
15. How much was Scaramanga believed to be compensated by his mob bosses when he had to flee the United States after the duel?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to a note in Scaramanga's file, who was responsible for writing the "Motivation" section in the file?
2. What is the name of the head waitress at M's usual lunchtime restaurant?
3. According to the story Bond tells M, when Bond was first found, what did he think he was?
4. When Bond is asked by the manager to step into his office and meet his assistant, who is actually waiting in the manager's office for Bond?
5. What is the address of the property being auctioned off in Savannah La Mar?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)