|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, how long has he been chasing after Scaramanga?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
2. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
(a) A strange light.
(b) A strange odor.
(c) A strange sound.
(d) A strange guard.
3. Before Bond went missing and was presumed dead, who was Bond's secretary?
(a) Miss Twilight.
(b) Miss Darknight.
(c) Miss Longnight.
(d) Miss Goodnight.
4. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
(c) British Columbia.
(d) British Guiana.
5. What is the name of the hotel Scaramanga is staying at?
(a) The Holiday Inn.
(b) The Regency Central.
(c) The Thunderbird Hotel.
(d) The Hilton.
6. Which of the meeting attendees does Bond recognize as belonging to the Purple Gang in Detroit?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Paradise.
(c) Mr. Garfinkel.
(d) Mr. Binion.
7. Who was Scaramanga's duel with that eventually forced Scaramanaga to flee from the United States?
(a) A Cuban mobster.
(b) A New York mobster.
(c) A Las Vegas mobster.
(d) A Detroit mobster.
8. According to Scaramanga's file, how many deaths is Scaramanga responsible for in Trinidad alone?
9. What is the name of the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
10. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, how much money does Bond give to the manager?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Two pounds.
(c) Five pounds.
(d) Seven pounds.
11. How does James Bond describe the atmosphere in the Kingston airport?
12. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) The Devonshire.
(c) The Hilton.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
13. What kind of gun does James Bond carry?
(a) A Colt .45.
(b) A Walther PPK.
(c) A Magnum .57.
(d) A Beretta.
14. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what does Bond check under "H" for?
15. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Four hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
2. According to the story Bond tells M, when Bond was first found, what did he think he was?
3. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
4. What is Scaramanga's nickname?
5. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)