|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Scaramanga's directions, where does Scaramanga want Bond stationed during the negotiations?
(a) Outside the window.
(b) Outside the door.
(c) At Scaramanga's shoulder.
(d) In the listening room.
2. What is the name of M's secretary?
3. What is the name of the cafe located at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Dreamland Cafe.
(b) Girls Cafe.
(c) Gleaners Cafe.
(d) Dreamers' Cafe.
4. What is Scaramanga's nickname?
5. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
(d) St. Petersburg.
6. What is the number of Bond's friend who is currently the Head of Station in Berlin?
7. By what name does Bond go by when he introduces himself to the girl who serves him a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
8. When Scaramanga introduces himself to Bond, what business does Scaramanga tell Bond he is in?
(a) Labor relations.
(b) Technical advising.
(c) Hired gun.
(d) Legal advice.
9. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, what does he purchase from the shop?
(a) The Daily Gleaner.
(b) The London Times.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Enquirer.
10. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
(a) A strange guard.
(b) A strange odor.
(c) A strange sound.
(d) A strange light.
11. What is the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane planning to do when the property is sold?
(a) Enter the trade.
(b) Open her own cafe.
(c) Return to Kingston.
(d) Travel to Miami.
12. What room is Scaramanga in at the Thunderbird Hotel?
13. What is M's real first name?
14. According to Scaramanga's file, who is Scaramanga mainly under the control of?
(a) The SS.
(b) The Mossad.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The KGB.
15. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year is it when the story first opens?
2. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, how long has he been chasing after Scaramanga?
3. In what country was the mission that James Bond supposedly died while working on?
4. By how long had Bond missed Scaramanga in Trinidad?
5. Who was in charge of James Bond while he was in captivity?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)