|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of poison does James Bond try to shoot M with?
2. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, what does Bond tell the manager to do?
(a) Buy a canary.
(b) Buy a plane ticket.
(c) Buy a fish.
(d) Buy a beer.
3. Scaramanga holds a diplomatic passport of which country?
4. How does Scaramanga introduce Bond to the meeting attendees?
(a) As his Personal Secretary.
(b) As his Executive Secretary.
(c) As his Executive Assistant.
(d) As his Personal Assistant.
5. What is the name on Bond's forged British passport?
(a) Frank Westerlin.
(b) Frank Wooster.
(c) Frank Westmacott.
(d) Frank Waymer.
6. What is the address of the property being auctioned off in Savannah La Mar?
(a) 4 Love Lane.
(b) 3 1/2 Love Lane.
(c) 3 Love Lane.
(d) 4 1/2 Love Lane.
7. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Mr. Brown.
(b) Mr. Green.
(c) Mr. Black.
(d) Mr. Red.
8. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers and finds a message, where does Bond go to read the message?
(a) The men's room.
(b) The cocktail lounge.
(c) Outside the airport.
(d) The restaurant.
9. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
(c) St. Petersburg.
10. What was the name of the circus elephant that had been killed as a young Scaramanga was trying to protect it?
11. What is the name of the cafe located at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Dreamers' Cafe.
(b) Dreamland Cafe.
(c) Girls Cafe.
(d) Gleaners Cafe.
12. What is the name of Head of Station J?
(a) Commander Ramos.
(b) Commander Richie.
(c) Commander Ross.
(d) Commander Rainer.
13. According to Scaramanga's file, when did Scaramanga begin his "career"?
14. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) The Holiday Inn.
(c) The Devonshire.
(d) The Hilton.
15. Which of the meeting attendees does Bond recognize as belonging to the Purple Gang in Detroit?
(a) Mr. Garfinkel.
(b) Mr. Binion.
(c) Mr. Paradise.
(d) Mr. Gengerella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Bond does when he is alone in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel?
2. When Bond asks Scaramanga for a list of meeting attendees, who is the first person Scaramanga mentions?
3. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
4. Which of the meeting attendees is in "Labors Relation" just like Scaramanga?
5. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)