|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does Bond go by when he introduces himself to the girl who serves him a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
2. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
(a) One hour.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Three hours.
3. What company has recently been accepted as the new cover for the British Secret Service?
(a) Universal Consulting.
(b) Transworld Consortium.
(c) Transworld Sales.
(d) Universal Exports.
4. As James Bond arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, how far away is Bond's nearest contact?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 40 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
5. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
(a) His phone.
(b) His car.
(c) His suitcase.
(d) His escape route.
6. According to Scaramanga's file, who is Scaramanga mainly under the control of?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The Mossad.
(d) The SS.
7. As James Bond waits for his next flight at the Kingston airport, where is Bond heading to?
8. What time of year is it when the story first opens?
9. According to what Bond tells Scaramanga when introducing himself, what business does Bond tell Scaramanga he is in?
(a) Insurance investigation.
(b) Labor relations.
(c) Technical advising.
(d) Legal representation.
10. What does the manager at 3 1/2 Love Lane feed to her birds?
(a) Fish food.
(b) Saltine crackers.
(c) White bread.
(d) Ginger cakes.
11. What room is Bond assigned at the Thunderbird Hotel?
12. What is the headline of Bond's horoscope in the paper he purchases from the shop in the Kingston airport?
(a) Watch Out.
(b) Cheer Up.
(c) Look Up.
(d) Clear Out.
13. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Mr. Green.
(b) Mr. Red.
(c) Mr. Brown.
(d) Mr. Black.
14. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, who does Bond find a message for?
15. After the attempted murder of M, where is Bond taken?
(a) The Park.
(b) The Room.
(c) The House.
(d) The Den.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
2. When Bond is asked by the manager to step into his office and meet his assistant, who is actually waiting in the manager's office for Bond?
3. What is the address of the property being auctioned off in Savannah La Mar?
4. Which of the meeting attendees is in "Labors Relation" just like Scaramanga?
5. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)