|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
(c) British Guiana.
(d) British Columbia.
2. What is the headline of Bond's horoscope in the paper he purchases from the shop in the Kingston airport?
(a) Clear Out.
(b) Watch Out.
(c) Cheer Up.
(d) Look Up.
3. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers and finds a message, where does Bond go to read the message?
(a) The cocktail lounge.
(b) The men's room.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) Outside the airport.
4. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, how much money does Bond give to the manager?
(a) Five pounds.
(b) Ten pounds.
(c) Seven pounds.
(d) Two pounds.
5. What is the name of the head waitress at M's usual lunchtime restaurant?
6. When Bond is asked by the manager to step into his office and meet his assistant, who is actually waiting in the manager's office for Bond?
7. When Bond orders a bottle of bourbon from room service, how many glasses does Bond ask for?
8. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what does Bond check under "H" for?
9. What is the name of the neurologist M sent Bond to?
10. How does James Bond describe the atmosphere in the Kingston airport?
11. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, how long has he been chasing after Scaramanga?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Six weeks.
12. What was the name of the circus elephant that had been killed as a young Scaramanga was trying to protect it?
13. What kind of gun does James Bond carry?
(a) A Beretta.
(b) A Magnum .57.
(c) A Walther PPK.
(d) A Colt .45.
14. How much was Scaramanga believed to be compensated by his mob bosses when he had to flee the United States after the duel?
15. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel Scaramanga is staying at?
2. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
3. What does Bond order from room service after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel?
4. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
5. What is the national bird of Jamaica?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)