|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country was the mission that James Bond supposedly died while working on?
2. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
(a) Canopy Harbor.
(b) Bloody Bay.
(c) Green Island.
(d) Canary Bay.
3. According to Scaramanga's directions, where does Scaramanga want Bond stationed during the negotiations?
(a) Outside the window.
(b) In the listening room.
(c) Outside the door.
(d) At Scaramanga's shoulder.
4. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Ritz.
(c) The Devonshire.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
5. Who was in charge of James Bond while he was in captivity?
(a) Colonel Em.
(b) Colonel Walker.
(c) Colonel Boris.
(d) Colonel Barron.
6. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers and finds a message, where does Bond go to read the message?
(a) The men's room.
(b) Outside the airport.
(c) The cocktail lounge.
(d) The restaurant.
7. How does Scaramanga characterize the men who will be attending his meeting?
8. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
(a) His suitcase.
(b) His car.
(c) His escape route.
(d) His phone.
9. According to Scaramanga's file, how many deaths is Scaramanga responsible for in Trinidad alone?
10. What company has recently been accepted as the new cover for the British Secret Service?
(a) Transworld Sales.
(b) Universal Consulting.
(c) Universal Exports.
(d) Transworld Consortium.
11. What is the national bird of Jamaica?
(a) The pelican.
(b) The robin.
(c) The seagull.
(d) The hummingbird.
12. What time of year is it when the story first opens?
13. What is the name of the head waitress at M's usual lunchtime restaurant?
14. What is the name of the hotel Scaramanga is staying at?
(a) The Thunderbird Hotel.
(b) The Regency Central.
(c) The Hilton.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
15. What does Bond order from room service after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Eggs and bacon.
(b) Pancakes and sausage.
(c) Bananas Foster.
(d) Eggs Benedict.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
2. What is the name of Head of Station J?
3. Who is the owner of the property at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
4. Who does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane hope will put a hex on Scaramanga for her?
5. How does Scaramanga introduce Bond to the meeting attendees?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)