Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane planning to do when the property is sold?
(a) Enter the trade.
(b) Open her own cafe.
(c) Return to Kingston.
(d) Travel to Miami.
2. As James Bond arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, how far away is Bond's nearest contact?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 40 miles.
3. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what name does Bond use for the British Secret Service's new cover organization?
4. When Bond asks Scaramanga for a list of meeting attendees, who is the first person Scaramanga mentions?
(a) Mr. Binion.
(b) Mr. Hendriks.
(c) Mr. Rotkopf.
(d) Mr. Gengerella.
5. When James Bond first places the call to the Ministry of Defense and asks to speak to M, what department is Bond's call first routed to?
(a) Regent Section.
(b) Liaison Section.
(c) Defense Section.
(d) Espionage Section.
6. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, what does Bond tell the manager to do?
(a) Buy a fish.
(b) Buy a plane ticket.
(c) Buy a beer.
(d) Buy a canary.
7. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
(a) Bloody Bay.
(b) Canary Bay.
(c) Canopy Harbor.
(d) Green Island.
8. According to what Bond tells Scaramanga when introducing himself, what business does Bond tell Scaramanga he is in?
(a) Labor relations.
(b) Technical advising.
(c) Insurance investigation.
(d) Legal representation.
9. Who was in charge of James Bond while he was in captivity?
(a) Colonel Boris.
(b) Colonel Barron.
(c) Colonel Walker.
(d) Colonel Em.
10. How does Scaramanga introduce Bond to the meeting attendees?
(a) As his Executive Assistant.
(b) As his Executive Secretary.
(c) As his Personal Assistant.
(d) As his Personal Secretary.
11. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, how long has he been chasing after Scaramanga?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Ten weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
12. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, how much money does Bond give to the manager?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Two pounds.
(c) Five pounds.
(d) Seven pounds.
13. When Bond orders a bottle of bourbon from room service, how many glasses does Bond ask for?
14. When Bond first sees Scaramanga the morning after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, what is Scaramanga using to exercise?
(a) A pool.
(b) A trampoline.
(c) A sparring partner.
(d) A weight machine.
15. What is the name of the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of beer does Bond drink when he's at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
2. As Bond waits in the Kingston airport for his connecting flight, how many other passengers are waiting in the airport?
3. What is the name of the hotel Scaramanga is staying at?
4. Who does Captain Walker transfer James Bond's call to?
5. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)