|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does James Bond describe the atmosphere in the Kingston airport?
2. When Scaramanga introduces himself to Bond, what business does Scaramanga tell Bond he is in?
(a) Labor relations.
(b) Legal advice.
(c) Hired gun.
(d) Technical advising.
3. As Bond waits in the Kingston airport for his connecting flight, how many other passengers are waiting in the airport?
4. Who does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane hope will put a hex on Scaramanga for her?
(a) Mother Edna.
(b) Mother Mary.
(c) Mamma June.
(d) Mamma Rae.
5. Of all the meeting attendees, who is the very first to arrive?
(a) Mr. Binion.
(b) Mr. Rotkopf.
(c) Mr. Gengerella.
(d) Mr. Hendriks.
6. What was the name of the circus elephant that had been killed as a young Scaramanga was trying to protect it?
7. Where did Scaramanga begin working as a full-time gunman for a United States mob family?
(b) New York.
8. How long is Captain Walker supposed to keep James Bond on the line so that the call can be traced?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Seven minutes.
9. What is the name of the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
10. Which of the meeting attendees does Bond recognize as belonging to the Purple Gang in Detroit?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Paradise.
(c) Mr. Binion.
(d) Mr. Garfinkel.
11. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
(a) Bloody Bay.
(b) Canopy Harbor.
(c) Canary Bay.
(d) Green Island.
12. What is the first thing Bond does when he is alone in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Turns off the lights.
(b) Orders room service.
(c) Opens the mini-bar.
(d) Turns off the air conditioner.
13. What is the name of M's secretary?
14. How does Scaramanga introduce Bond to the meeting attendees?
(a) As his Personal Assistant.
(b) As his Executive Secretary.
(c) As his Personal Secretary.
(d) As his Executive Assistant.
15. By how long had Bond missed Scaramanga in Trinidad?
(a) One day.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, what does Bond tell the manager to do?
2. What is the number of Bond's friend who is currently the Head of Station in Berlin?
3. What is the national bird of Jamaica?
4. What is Scaramanga's first name?
5. Scaramanga holds a diplomatic passport of which country?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)