|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
2. How far away from Kingston is Savannah La Mar?
(a) 60 miles.
(b) 80 miles.
(c) 100 miles.
(d) 120 miles.
3. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, how long has he been chasing after Scaramanga?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What room is Bond assigned at the Thunderbird Hotel?
5. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
(a) Green Island.
(b) Canary Bay.
(c) Canopy Harbor.
(d) Bloody Bay.
6. Of all the meeting attendees, who is the very first to arrive?
(a) Mr. Hendriks.
(b) Mr. Rotkopf.
(c) Mr. Binion.
(d) Mr. Gengerella.
7. What time of year is it when the story first opens?
8. As James Bond arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, how far away is Bond's nearest contact?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
9. When Bond orders a bottle of bourbon from room service, how many glasses does Bond ask for?
10. What is the first name of M's Chief of Staff?
11. How does James Bond describe the atmosphere in the Kingston airport?
12. Who was Scaramanga's duel with that eventually forced Scaramanaga to flee from the United States?
(a) A New York mobster.
(b) A Cuban mobster.
(c) A Las Vegas mobster.
(d) A Detroit mobster.
13. What kind of beer does Bond drink when he's at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(b) Miller Lite.
(c) Red Stripe.
14. Who does Captain Walker transfer James Bond's call to?
(a) Major Barron.
(b) Major Leiter.
(c) Major Townsend.
(d) Major Boris.
15. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Scaramanga introduces himself to Bond, what business does Scaramanga tell Bond he is in?
2. What was the name of the circus elephant that had been killed as a young Scaramanga was trying to protect it?
3. Before Bond went missing and was presumed dead, who was Bond's secretary?
4. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
5. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)