|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond orders a bottle of bourbon from room service, how many glasses does Bond ask for?
2. When Bond is asked by the manager to step into his office and meet his assistant, who is actually waiting in the manager's office for Bond?
3. When Bond first sees Scaramanga the morning after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, what is Scaramanga using to exercise?
(a) A pool.
(b) A sparring partner.
(c) A weight machine.
(d) A trampoline.
4. Who was in charge of James Bond while he was in captivity?
(a) Colonel Walker.
(b) Colonel Em.
(c) Colonel Barron.
(d) Colonel Boris.
5. What room is Bond assigned at the Thunderbird Hotel?
6. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, what does he purchase from the shop?
(a) The Enquirer.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The London Times.
(d) The Daily Gleaner.
7. What is the name of the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
8. According to Scaramanga's file, who is Scaramanga mainly under the control of?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The Mossad.
(c) The SS.
(d) The CIA.
9. What kind of poison does James Bond try to shoot M with?
10. When Bond asks Scaramanga for a list of meeting attendees, who is the first person Scaramanga mentions?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Rotkopf.
(c) Mr. Binion.
(d) Mr. Hendriks.
11. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
12. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) One month.
13. What kind of beer does Bond drink when he's at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(a) Red Stripe.
(c) Miller Lite.
14. As James Bond arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, how far away is Bond's nearest contact?
(a) 40 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
15. What is M's real first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
2. Where did Scaramanga begin working as a full-time gunman for a United States mob family?
3. How long is Captain Walker supposed to keep James Bond on the line so that the call can be traced?
4. How much was Scaramanga believed to be compensated by his mob bosses when he had to flee the United States after the duel?
5. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)