|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scaramanga characterize the men who will be attending his meeting?
2. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, who does Bond find a message for?
3. What kind of beer does Bond drink when he's at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
(b) Red Stripe.
(c) Miller Lite.
4. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) The Holiday Inn.
(d) The Devonshire.
5. What is the first name of M's Chief of Staff?
6. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
7. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
(a) His escape route.
(b) His car.
(c) His phone.
(d) His suitcase.
8. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Eight months.
9. When Bond first sees Scaramanga the morning after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, what is Scaramanga using to exercise?
(a) A weight machine.
(b) A pool.
(c) A trampoline.
(d) A sparring partner.
10. In what country was the mission that James Bond supposedly died while working on?
11. Where did Scaramanga begin working as a full-time gunman for a United States mob family?
(a) New York.
12. Which of the meeting attendees does Bond recognize as belonging to the Purple Gang in Detroit?
(a) Mr. Garfinkel.
(b) Mr. Paradise.
(c) Mr. Binion.
(d) Mr. Gengerella.
13. Of all the meeting attendees, who is the very first to arrive?
(a) Mr. Rotkopf.
(b) Mr. Binion.
(c) Mr. Gengerella.
(d) Mr. Hendriks.
14. In what newspaper did Bond's obituary appear?
(a) "The Reporter".
(b) "The Post".
(c) "The Examiner".
(d) "The Times".
15. What is the name of Head of Station J?
(a) Commander Ross.
(b) Commander Rainer.
(c) Commander Richie.
(d) Commander Ramos.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, what does Bond tell the manager to do?
2. Scaramanga holds a diplomatic passport of which country?
3. When Bond is asked by the manager to step into his office and meet his assistant, who is actually waiting in the manager's office for Bond?
4. What room is Scaramanga in at the Thunderbird Hotel?
5. According to Scaramanga's file, who is Scaramanga mainly under the control of?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)