|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company name has recently been discarded as a cover for the British Secret Service?
(a) Universal Consulting.
(b) Transworld Consortium.
(c) Universal Exports.
(d) Transworld Sales.
2. Who was in charge of James Bond while he was in captivity?
(a) Colonel Boris.
(b) Colonel Barron.
(c) Colonel Em.
(d) Colonel Walker.
3. What company has recently been accepted as the new cover for the British Secret Service?
(a) Transworld Sales.
(b) Transworld Consortium.
(c) Universal Consulting.
(d) Universal Exports.
4. When Bond first sees Scaramanga the morning after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, what is Scaramanga using to exercise?
(a) A pool.
(b) A trampoline.
(c) A weight machine.
(d) A sparring partner.
5. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
(a) The Holiday Inn.
(b) The Devonshire.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) The Hilton.
6. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
(a) One hour.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Three hours.
7. When James Bond first places the call to the Ministry of Defense and asks to speak to M, what department is Bond's call first routed to?
(a) Regent Section.
(b) Defense Section.
(c) Espionage Section.
(d) Liaison Section.
8. In what newspaper did Bond's obituary appear?
(a) "The Times".
(b) "The Post".
(c) "The Examiner".
(d) "The Reporter".
9. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what name does Bond use for the British Secret Service's new cover organization?
10. What is the first name of M's Chief of Staff?
11. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers and finds a message, where does Bond go to read the message?
(a) Outside the airport.
(b) The men's room.
(c) The cocktail lounge.
(d) The restaurant.
12. What time of year is it when the story first opens?
13. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
(a) British Columbia.
(d) British Guiana.
14. According to Scaramanga's directions, where does Scaramanga want Bond stationed during the negotiations?
(a) Outside the window.
(b) At Scaramanga's shoulder.
(c) Outside the door.
(d) In the listening room.
15. The message that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport mentions SLM. What is SLM?
(a) Stay Loose, Man.
(b) Station Leader Manual.
(c) Savannah La Mar.
(d) Secrets Lead to Murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who serves Bond a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
2. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
3. What is M's real first name?
4. As James Bond waits for his next flight at the Kingston airport, where is Bond heading to?
5. What is the headline of Bond's horoscope in the paper he purchases from the shop in the Kingston airport?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)