|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Six months.
2. What is the headline of Bond's horoscope in the paper he purchases from the shop in the Kingston airport?
(a) Clear Out.
(b) Cheer Up.
(c) Watch Out.
(d) Look Up.
3. The message that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport mentions SLM. What is SLM?
(a) Station Leader Manual.
(b) Stay Loose, Man.
(c) Secrets Lead to Murder.
(d) Savannah La Mar.
4. By what name does Bond go by when he introduces himself to the girl who serves him a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
5. In what newspaper did Bond's obituary appear?
(a) "The Times".
(b) "The Post".
(c) "The Examiner".
(d) "The Reporter".
6. How does James Bond describe the atmosphere in the Kingston airport?
7. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
(b) St. Petersburg.
8. Of all the meeting attendees, who is the very first to arrive?
(a) Mr. Rotkopf.
(b) Mr. Hendriks.
(c) Mr. Gengerella.
(d) Mr. Binion.
9. Which of the meeting attendees does Bond recognize as belonging to the Purple Gang in Detroit?
(a) Mr. Garfinkel.
(b) Mr. Binion.
(c) Mr. Gengerella.
(d) Mr. Paradise.
10. As James Bond waits for his next flight at the Kingston airport, where is Bond heading to?
11. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
12. When Bond finds a bug in his room, where is the bug hidden?
(a) Behind the painting.
(b) In the phone.
(c) Under the mattress.
(d) In the table drawer.
13. Before Bond went missing and was presumed dead, who was Bond's secretary?
(a) Miss Darknight.
(b) Miss Longnight.
(c) Miss Twilight.
(d) Miss Goodnight.
14. What is the name of the head waitress at M's usual lunchtime restaurant?
15. According to Scaramanga's file, how many deaths is Scaramanga responsible for in Trinidad alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond order from room service after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel?
2. How does Scaramanga introduce Bond to the meeting attendees?
3. When Bond asks Scaramanga for a list of meeting attendees, who is the first person Scaramanga mentions?
4. Who does Captain Walker transfer James Bond's call to?
5. After Scaramanga shoots the manager's two birds, how much money does Bond give to the manager?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)