|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Scaramanga's directions, where does Scaramanga want Bond stationed during the negotiations?
(a) At Scaramanga's shoulder.
(b) Outside the window.
(c) Outside the door.
(d) In the listening room.
2. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
(a) One year.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One month.
3. What room is Scaramanga in at the Thunderbird Hotel?
4. What is the number of Bond's friend who is currently the Head of Station in Berlin?
5. As James Bond waits for his next flight at the Kingston airport, where is Bond heading to?
6. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
7. What kind of gun does James Bond carry?
(a) A Magnum .57.
(b) A Beretta.
(c) A Walther PPK.
(d) A Colt .45.
8. When Bond asks Scaramanga for a list of meeting attendees, who is the first person Scaramanga mentions?
(a) Mr. Rotkopf.
(b) Mr. Hendriks.
(c) Mr. Gengerella.
(d) Mr. Binion.
9. According to what Bond tells Scaramanga when introducing himself, what business does Bond tell Scaramanga he is in?
(a) Technical advising.
(b) Insurance investigation.
(c) Labor relations.
(d) Legal representation.
10. Before Bond went missing and was presumed dead, who was Bond's secretary?
(a) Miss Goodnight.
(b) Miss Twilight.
(c) Miss Darknight.
(d) Miss Longnight.
11. Which of the meeting attendees does Bond recognize as belonging to the Purple Gang in Detroit?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Paradise.
(c) Mr. Garfinkel.
(d) Mr. Binion.
12. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
(a) Canopy Harbor.
(b) Bloody Bay.
(c) Canary Bay.
(d) Green Island.
13. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what does Bond check under "H" for?
14. What is the name of the neurologist M sent Bond to?
15. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
(a) His escape route.
(b) His suitcase.
(c) His car.
(d) His phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Head of Station J?
2. What is the national bird of Jamaica?
3. How does James Bond describe the atmosphere in the Kingston airport?
4. In what country was the mission that James Bond supposedly died while working on?
5. Scaramanga holds a diplomatic passport of which country?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)