|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond asks Scaramanga for a list of meeting attendees, who is the first person Scaramanga mentions?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Rotkopf.
(c) Mr. Hendriks.
(d) Mr. Binion.
2. When James Bond first places the call to the Ministry of Defense and asks to speak to M, what department is Bond's call first routed to?
(a) Defense Section.
(b) Liaison Section.
(c) Regent Section.
(d) Espionage Section.
3. Which of the meeting attendees is described as a big shot in the entertainment world?
(a) Mr. Garfinkel.
(b) Mr. Gengerella.
(c) Mr. Binion.
(d) Mr. Paradise.
4. What is the name of the head waitress at M's usual lunchtime restaurant?
5. What is the national bird of Jamaica?
(a) The pelican.
(b) The hummingbird.
(c) The robin.
(d) The seagull.
6. What company name has recently been discarded as a cover for the British Secret Service?
(a) Transworld Consortium.
(b) Universal Consulting.
(c) Transworld Sales.
(d) Universal Exports.
7. How does Scaramanga characterize the men who will be attending his meeting?
8. As James Bond arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, how far away is Bond's nearest contact?
(a) 40 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
9. By how long had Bond missed Scaramanga in Trinidad?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
10. What kind of poison does James Bond try to shoot M with?
11. How does James Bond describe the atmosphere in the Kingston airport?
12. According to the story Bond tells M, when Bond was first found, what did he think he was?
(a) A carpenter.
(b) An accountant.
(c) An attorney.
(d) A fisherman.
13. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers and finds a message, where does Bond go to read the message?
(a) Outside the airport.
(b) The men's room.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) The cocktail lounge.
14. As Bond waits in the Kingston airport for his connecting flight, how many other passengers are waiting in the airport?
15. According to Scaramanga's file, how many deaths is Scaramanga responsible for in Trinidad alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of M's Chief of Staff?
2. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
3. By what name does Bond go by when he introduces himself to the girl who serves him a drink at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
4. As James Bond waits for his next flight at the Kingston airport, where is Bond heading to?
5. What was the name of the circus elephant that had been killed as a young Scaramanga was trying to protect it?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)