|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Head of Station J?
(a) Commander Ross.
(b) Commander Ramos.
(c) Commander Richie.
(d) Commander Rainer.
2. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
(a) Bloody Bay.
(b) Green Island.
(c) Canary Bay.
(d) Canopy Harbor.
3. What is Scaramanga's nickname?
4. Who was Scaramanga's duel with that eventually forced Scaramanaga to flee from the United States?
(a) A Cuban mobster.
(b) A New York mobster.
(c) A Las Vegas mobster.
(d) A Detroit mobster.
5. When Bond asks Scaramanga for a list of meeting attendees, who is the first person Scaramanga mentions?
(a) Mr. Hendriks.
(b) Mr. Rotkopf.
(c) Mr. Binion.
(d) Mr. Gengerella.
6. Who was in charge of James Bond while he was in captivity?
(a) Colonel Barron.
(b) Colonel Em.
(c) Colonel Boris.
(d) Colonel Walker.
7. As James Bond waits for his next flight at the Kingston airport, where is Bond heading to?
8. According to Scaramanga's file, when did Scaramanga begin his "career"?
9. According to the story Bond tells M, when Bond was first found, what did he think he was?
(a) A fisherman.
(b) A carpenter.
(c) An attorney.
(d) An accountant.
10. What kind of gun does James Bond carry?
(a) A Walther PPK.
(b) A Magnum .57.
(c) A Colt .45.
(d) A Beretta.
11. In what newspaper did Bond's obituary appear?
(a) "The Reporter".
(b) "The Post".
(c) "The Times".
(d) "The Examiner".
12. According to what Bond tells Scaramanga when introducing himself, what business does Bond tell Scaramanga he is in?
(a) Labor relations.
(b) Technical advising.
(c) Insurance investigation.
(d) Legal representation.
13. Which of the meeting attendees is in "Labors Relation" just like Scaramanga?
(a) Mr. Garfinkel.
(b) Mr. Gengerella.
(c) Mr. Binion.
(d) Mr. Paradise.
14. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, what does he purchase from the shop?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Enquirer.
(c) The Daily Gleaner.
(d) The London Times.
15. How does Scaramanga introduce Bond to the meeting attendees?
(a) As his Executive Secretary.
(b) As his Executive Assistant.
(c) As his Personal Secretary.
(d) As his Personal Assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
2. When Bond orders a bottle of bourbon from room service, how many glasses does Bond ask for?
3. Who does the manager of 3 ½ Love Lane hope will put a hex on Scaramanga for her?
4. According to Scaramanga's file, how many deaths is Scaramanga responsible for in Trinidad alone?
5. By how long had Bond missed Scaramanga in Trinidad?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)