Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year is it when the story first opens?
2. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
3. In what country was the mission that James Bond supposedly died while working on?
4. When James Bond first places the call to the Ministry of Defense and asks to speak to M, what department is Bond's call first routed to?
5. Who was in charge of James Bond while he was in captivity?
6. What is the name of M's secretary?
7. How long is Captain Walker supposed to keep James Bond on the line so that the call can be traced?
This section contains 4,063 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)