|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond escapes from Scaramanga's dinner party and returns to his room, what time is it?
(a) 1:30 a.m.
(b) 3:30 a.m.
(c) 2:00 a.m.
2. Where did Scaramanga begin working as a full-time gunman for a United States mob family?
(a) New York.
3. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice is different about the chair where Rotkopf must have sat the previous day?
(a) It has a cracked leg.
(b) It has blood on it.
(c) It is tipped backwards.
(d) It has a torn cushion.
4. Who is the Head of Station C in attendance at the "official" meeting that takes place in Bond's hospital room?
(a) Alec Hill.
(b) John Mickelson.
(c) Sam Rainer.
(d) Morris Cargill.
5. Aboard the train, how many spare magazines for his gun is Bond carrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Scaramanga's file, when did Scaramanga begin his "career"?
2. How much was Scaramanga believed to be compensated by his mob bosses when he had to flee the United States after the duel?
3. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what does Bond check under "H" for?
4. As the train travels down the tracks, the driver calls out that something is ahead on the tracks. What is on the tracks?
5. According to names the first speaker gives, who did NOT engage in the extensive purchasing of July sugar futures for their own personal gain?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)