|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the train travels down the tracks, the driver calls out that something is ahead on the tracks. What is on the tracks?
(a) A man's body.
(b) A horse.
(c) A girl's body.
(d) A cow.
2. How does Scaramanga characterize the men who will be attending his meeting?
3. What is the name on Bond's forged British passport?
(a) Frank Westerlin.
(b) Frank Westmacott.
(c) Frank Wooster.
(d) Frank Waymer.
4. What is the name of the musician in charge of the show at Scaramanga's dinner party?
(a) King Marter.
(b) King Tiger.
(c) King Lion.
5. When Bond orders a bottle of bourbon from room service, how many glasses does Bond ask for?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Gengerella enters the discussion, who does he acknowledge - somewhat snidely - are good traders?
2. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
3. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
4. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what does Bond check under "H" for?
5. The message that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport mentions SLM. What is SLM?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)