|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond order from room service after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Eggs Benedict.
(b) Bananas Foster.
(c) Pancakes and sausage.
(d) Eggs and bacon.
2. When James Bond first places the call to the Ministry of Defense and asks to speak to M, what department is Bond's call first routed to?
(a) Liaison Section.
(b) Defense Section.
(c) Regent Section.
(d) Espionage Section.
3. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) The Devonshire.
(d) The Holiday Inn.
4. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
(a) His suitcase.
(b) His escape route.
(c) His car.
(d) His phone.
5. How much does Scaramanga offer to pay Bond for providing security for Scaramanga's upcoming business negotiations?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe located at 3 1/2 Love Lane?
2. What is the name of Head of Station J?
3. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
4. Before Bond went missing and was presumed dead, who was Bond's secretary?
5. What does M usually eat for lunch?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)