|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first meeting attendee to accept the call to provide one million dollars?
2. As James Bond waits for his next flight at the Kingston airport, where is Bond heading to?
3. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, who does Bond find a message for?
4. What is Nicholson's cover name?
(a) Nick Munster.
(b) Steve Mooney.
(c) David Barston.
(d) Stanley Jones.
5. Before Bond went missing and was presumed dead, who was Bond's secretary?
(a) Miss Twilight.
(b) Miss Longnight.
(c) Miss Goodnight.
(d) Miss Darknight.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what newspaper did Bond's obituary appear?
2. Who refuses to take part in the phony Notes?
3. According to names the first speaker gives, who did NOT engage in the extensive purchasing of July sugar futures for their own personal gain?
4. As Scaramanga is leaving Bond's hotel room, who does Scaramanga tell Bond he has a meeting with the next morning?
5. What room is Scaramanga in at the Thunderbird Hotel?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)