|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the national bird of Jamaica?
(a) The robin.
(b) The hummingbird.
(c) The seagull.
(d) The pelican.
2. Before Bond went missing and was presumed dead, who was Bond's secretary?
(a) Miss Twilight.
(b) Miss Goodnight.
(c) Miss Longnight.
(d) Miss Darknight.
3. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers, what name does Bond use for the British Secret Service's new cover organization?
4. How long is Captain Walker supposed to keep James Bond on the line so that the call can be traced?
(a) Seven minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
5. What is the name of M's secretary?
Short Answer Questions
1. As James Bond arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, how far away is Bond's nearest contact?
2. As Bond waits for his connecting flight in the Kingston airport, how long has he been chasing after Scaramanga?
3. According to Scaramanga, what is the name of the Negril development?
4. According to Scaramanga's file, how many deaths is Scaramanga responsible for in Trinidad alone?
5. Who does Captain Walker transfer James Bond's call to?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)