|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Scaramanga's file, when did Scaramanga begin his "career"?
2. In what newspaper did Bond's obituary appear?
(a) "The Examiner".
(b) "The Post".
(c) "The Reporter".
(d) "The Times".
3. What is Scaramanga's first name?
4. Where did Scaramanga begin working as a full-time gunman for a United States mob family?
(a) New York.
5. Who does Captain Walker transfer James Bond's call to?
(a) Major Townsend.
(b) Major Leiter.
(c) Major Barron.
(d) Major Boris.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being captured, where was Bond taken to?
2. What was the name of the circus elephant that had been killed as a young Scaramanga was trying to protect it?
3. What is the first name of M's Chief of Staff?
4. When James Bond arrives in London, what hotel does he check into?
5. According to the story Bond tells M, when Bond was first found, what did he think he was?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)