|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of poison does James Bond try to shoot M with?
2. As M approaches his office after returning from lunch, what does he notice as he steps onto his floor?
(a) A strange sound.
(b) A strange guard.
(c) A strange odor.
(d) A strange light.
3. What time of year is it when the story first opens?
4. Scaramanga holds a diplomatic passport of which country?
5. What is Scaramanga's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Scaramanga's duel with that eventually forced Scaramanaga to flee from the United States?
2. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
3. When James Bond first places the call to the Ministry of Defense and asks to speak to M, what department is Bond's call first routed to?
4. How much was Scaramanga believed to be compensated by his mob bosses when he had to flee the United States after the duel?
5. What does M usually eat for lunch?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)